• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metal Bat Fights A Dragon Level Threat (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously aren't reading are you?

"I never said the Radiation isn't going to affect him, this entire time I've debunked all notions of the EFFECTS of radiation doing anything to him."

"he's getting his ass kicked every second because his radiation's effects are useless against Joan opponent"

Please read what I put instead of hastily assuming what I wrote and not bothering to actually read what you write down to do a poorly done/out of context "gotcha" moment.

The effects are going to going to do something though. Fighting Spirit ain't doing shit with a tumor in your head. You are wanking Metal Bat's Fighting Spirit badly.

The effects of radiation are;

Cancer- Not doing anything for months

Bleeding- Not doing anything at all against Fighting Spirit.

Fatigue- Not doing anything.

Diarrhea- Not doing anything.

Fever- Not doing anything.

Etc etc etc etc etc.

Do I need to explain it to you more?

>Fighting Spirit ain't doing shit with a tumor in your head.

This is ad nausuem by this point, I've already debunked the cancer argument multiple times now. Think of a new argument.

>You are wanking Metal Bat's Fighting Spirit badly.

I'm really not, you're just not able to provide a win condition that doesn't take months after the fight is over.

And I'm also ending the wank that is the "Radiation gg" argument at the same time.

In the film people were literally dying hours after being exposed to Gojira. How is Fighting Spirit stopping a brain tumor?

>In the film people were literally dying hours after being exposed to Gojira. How is Fighting Spirit stopping a brain tumor?

This is ad nausuem, I've already debunked this point, think of a new win condition or concede via burden of rejoinder.

Your previous point was based on faulty knowledge. Excluding cancer radiation does not take months to act. You've debunked nothing. I'm not wanking anything Fighting Spirit doesn't make you invincible.

>They didn't, the researchers at the time barely understood radiation and spent a lot of time down there and supposedly tried to take samples and obviously was so brazen about it that they took pictures of it.

Among plant workers and firefighters at Chernobyl, 134 received high radiation doses ― 80,000 to 1,600,000 mrem (800 to 16,000 mSv) ― and suffered from acute radiation sickness. Of these, 28 died within the first three months from their radiation injuries. Two workers died within hours of the accident from non-radiological injuries.

The guys who came back where using protectiong and IIRC they had a time limit of how much they could stay there. Also, radiation was barely understood during the WWII, this is 40 years later in a nuclear plant. You connect the dots.

Also: at the time of its discovery, about 8 months after formation, radioactivity near the Elephant's Foot was approximately 10,000 roentgens, or 100 grays per hour, delivering a 50/50 lethal dose of radiation (4.5 grays)[7] in less than three minutes. Since that time the radiation intensity has declined enough that, in 1996, the Elephant's Foot was visited by the Deputy Director of the New Confinement Project, Artur Kornayev, who took photographs using an automatic camera and a flashlight to illuminate the otherwise dark room. Link

>Why? Do you know how much Gonira makes? Because if not it's headcannon to assume it makes half the amount of Chernobyl and I can say it produces the same amount of radiation as 1 gamma ray, and would be equally valid.

Someone mentioned the amount of radiation he exhudes is enough to make city blocks unhabitable, the same as the Elephant's foot (which is way smaller), so Gojira should exhude even more but meh...

>I've already debunked the effects of radiation even phasing him during the fight, and cancer isn't a poison, it doesn't just come in and go full Kenshiro and go "You're already dead." On people, it takes long for cancer to be an issue and longer for it to be fatal.

You haven't debunked anything, only saying this: None of these effects would phase Metal Bat, he's lost gallons of blood before and continued, which is worse than hemorrhaging and fatigue. And it takes 500 seconds, or about 4 minutes to give you 2 days to live based on that, but that's not gonna work on Metal Bat while he's fighting.

The human body has only 1.5 gallons of blood, losing more than that means death (I also don't remember him losing gallons of blood), and that my friend is called hemorrhage (he was also fatigueted too).

But you know why destroying the cells is worse? Because you aren't only having a massive hemorrhage but you are losing oxigen, energy, and probably becomes dumber by the minute (since you know, lacking the brain from oxigen for a certain amount of time equals becoming a vegetal) and the high probability of losing brain cells (this ones never regenerate and on top of the radiation and cancer he is ******).

The high amounts of radiation, having a great AoE blast thrown at him every 5 secs and a dura that he can't overcome until it is too late means he ded.

Also:

The most famous image of him and the Elephant's Foot (above) was taken in 1996, over 10 years after the initial disaster occurred. By this time, the Elephant's Foot was emitting around 10 percent of the radiation it once had. These levels could still land a human with severe radiation sickness if they had close-up exposure for 5 or so minutes.

>Same goes for Gojira, he gets slapped every moment he fights with Metal Bat, with him just flat out dying to a single attack eventually, and this becomes Metal bat's victory.

>And Gojira cannot "fool around" he's getting his ass kicked every second because his radiation's effects are useless against his opponent.

He doesn't gets slapeed, the differece taken to one shot someone is x7.5, the calcs linked show a superiority for Goji but MB scales way above the feat so he may have the AP advantage but not for much. And with the fact that he is getting ****** every second then there goes the AP advantage. He isn't going to die in one hit.

Gojira can fool around but AFAIK this is not in character (as he wants to kill/destroy the humans) and the radiation is not useless as I explained.

Either you prove this "fighting spirit" can deal with celular destruction on such a level or that he can actually ressurrect or even act while he lacks oxigen/energy or properly think with a tumor on his head or stop it with such nonsense.

>Your previous point was based on faulty knowledge.

You mean the faulty knowledge used for headcannon on Gojira's Radiation abilities? Or maybe the assumption that Cancer suddenly becomes Kenshiro and "You are already dead"'s people the second it appears.

>Excluding cancer radiation does not take months to act.

There's no such thing as "cancer radiation" there's just radiation. And yes, cancer does take months to become fatal. Present a new argument or concede.

Your source doesn't prove anything, throwing a source down and not saying anything about it doesn't dubunk anything and makes you look like a pseudo-intellectual that doesn't read their own sources:

Your source specifically talks about how radiation works, and debunks your "cancer radiation" thing too. And nigh-all effects are trivial and not even a factor for Metal Bat Fighting Gojira.

The Demon Core thing caused cancer for the scientists who were experimenting with it, so again, it makes you (Read those words) looks like a pseudo-intellectual.

And the Demon Core relied on radiation being reflected by the shell, and only went super critical when the shell was fully closed.

>You've debunked nothing. I'm not wanking anything

I really have, and you're wanking radiation to the Nth degree.

>Fighting Spirit doesn't make you invincible.

https://youtu.be/IqVNEIpCEko?t=514

I don't really have the time to keep up with such a discussion where I lack interest, I just came here because of the radiationg thingy, others can see the posts and decide, this is just a rinse and repeat so call me when this is over.

Tbh I am not biased in this match. He has simply failed to provide proper evidence of how Metal Bat is going to beat radiation.

>The guys who came back where using protectiong and IIRC they had a time limit of how much they could stay there. Also, radiation was barely understood during the WWII, this is 40 years later in a nuclear plant. You connect the dots.

You do know the Soviets, the ones who were dealing with the disaster, had the Semipalatinsk test site where they tested radiation on humans open until 1989, you know, 3 years after Chernobyl, they didn't think they had enough information.

You connect the dots.

>Someone mentioned the amount of radiation he exhudes is enough to make city blocks unhabitable, the same as the Elephant's foot (which is way smaller), so Gojira should exhude even more but meh...

Not, it's not, and that's not a quantification of how much radiation he's putting out.

The Chernobyl disaster spread radiation to West Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1144581/chernobyl-radiation-map-how-far-radiation-travel-did-Chernobyl-affect-Britai

Much more than a few city blocks.

>The human body has only 1.5 gallons of blood, losing more than that means death (I also don't remember him losing gallons of blood), and that my friend is called hemorrhage (he was also fatigueted too).

I know what haemorrhaging is, I was the one who brought it up in the first place, not sure why you're acting like I wouldn't know what it is.

And yes, check his fight with Elder Centipede and Garou, he kept losing blood constantly and was bleeding throughout both fights, one after another.

>But you know why destroying the cells is worse?

You do know Radiation doesn't destroy cells? It only damages them, in the same way that a bullet will destroy a human.

>Because you aren't only having a massive hemorrhage but you are losing oxigen, energy, and probably becomes dumber by the minute

Being winded every few seconds by someone who is throwing attacks twice your AP would deprave you of oxygen too, and Metal Bat nearly won said fight, so mute point.

>The high amounts of radiation, having a great AoE blast thrown at him every 5 secs and a dura that he can't overcome until it is too late means he ded.

Again no, I've already gone over this, he's ranked hits that are 18 Megatons like they were nothing, 11 isn't going to stop him before he slams his bat into Gojira and proceeds to pummel him.

>The most famous image of him and the Elephant's Foot (above) was taken in 1996, over 10 years after the initial disaster occurred. By this time, the Elephant's Foot was emitting around 10 percent of the radiation it once had. These levels could still land a human with severe radiation sickness if they had close-up exposure for 5 or so minutes

Okay...?? I never said the most famous image was from 1986? You don't have to try and straw man me.

>He doesn't gets slapeed, the differece taken to one shot someone is x7.5, the calcs linked show a superiority for Goji but MB scales way above the feat so he may have the AP advantage but not for much

Metal Bat was threatening to kill someone who could dish out 18 megatons of damage with his amp over the course of a minute with his fight against Garou.

Yes, he's going to slap Gojira.

>Gojira can fool around but AFAIK this is not in character (as he wants to kill/destroy the humans) and the radiation is not useless as I explained.

I already have explained it, stop making an ad nausuem argument.

>Either you prove this "fighting spirit" can deal with celular destruction on such a level or that he can actually ressurrect or even act while he lacks oxigen/energy or properly think with a tumor on his head or stop it with such nonsense.

Don't have to, Gojira doesn't have Cellular destruction, just damage over time, possibly leading to radiation poisoning effects which may include cellular destruction.

And I've given an example of him surviving being winded and having his head smacked by someone stronger than Gojira, so the oxygen argument is useless, and I'm not sure why you're making the argument for oxygen, because it presupposes that Metal Bat is getting cancer in the first place and is presupposing that he gets brain cancer too.

And again, stop wanking cancer to being Kenshiro, it doesn't auto one shot the moment it appears and doesn't become omnipresent across the body the moment it appears either.

GojiBoyForever said:
I will not concede because I am not wrong.
This is the worst argument I've ever seen in my life:

I don't care what you think you are, you are getting debunked, and within the debate, you would be wrong.

And look up what Burden of Rejoinder is, it doesn't require you to concede verbally, if you don't further the debate then you concede via omission and not moving the debate forward.

I'm going to sleep, continue your echo chamber.

I've finished watching the show with my brother but it's now very late where I live. I have no idea why a thread like Godzilla vs Metal Bat managed to get out of hand, and I feel responsible, sorry. I'll look over everything Udlmaster wrote later but it seems like a lot. I'm just saying before I go to bed that every other match we've had radiation be a factor the opponent usually died instantly and the person using Radiation did emit enough to cause 7-B damage through the sheer amount of radiation like Godzilla does (the 7-B isn't passive mind you but the killing off entire city blocks of people and making those areas instantly inhabitable is passive for Godzilla).

GojiBoyForever said:
Is that a vote?
If you're asking me, I'll vote Godzilla for now but I want to reread the thread when I wake up tomorrow and if Metal Bat does die from radiation (which I believe he will) I want to make sure he doesn't die so fast that it's a stomp.

I like how I precogged this.

You do know you cannot FRA an argument that was been debunked.

Currently Gojira doesn't have a win condition that doesn't take months after the fight.

Metal Bat has the obvious Win condition of gaining power and killing Gojira.

GojiBoyForever said:
In the film people were literally dying hours after being exposed to Gojira. How is Fighting Spirit stopping a brain tumor?
If this is true I do not see how Godzilla's only has win cons that take months to act

Udlmaster said:
I like how I precogged this.

You do know you cannot FRA an argument that was been debunked.

Currently Gojira doesn't have a win condition that doesn't take months after the fight.

Metal Bat has the obvious Win condition of gaining power and killing Gojira.
No you debunked nothing. These FRA are valid.

Andytrenom said:
GojiBoyForever said:
If this is true I do not see how Godzilla's only has win cons that take months to act
GojiBoy is pulling ad nausuem.

Ive responded to that exact argument 3 times now to which he has no rebuttal.

So, for the last time;

"The effects of radiation are;

Cancer- Not doing anything for months

Bleeding- Not doing anything at all against Fighting Spirit.

Fatigue- Not doing anything.

Diarrhea- Not doing anything.

Fever- Not doing anything.

Etc etc etc etc etc."

"

And I've given an example of him surviving being winded and having his head smacked by someone stronger than Gojira, so the oxygen argument is useless, and I'm not sure why you're making the argument for oxygen, because it presupposes that Metal Bat is getting cancer in the first place and is presupposing that he gets brain cancer too.

And again, stop wanking cancer to being Kenshiro, it doesn't auto one shot the moment it appears and doesn't become omnipresent across the body the moment it appears either."

Do I need to explain it to you more

I'm not responding to you anymore you are not willing to listen to me or change your argument which is the point of a debate.

GojiBoyForever said:
No you debunked nothing. These FRA are valid.
I have debunked you several times now, stop being dishonest and admit you lost the debate.

The FRA are invalid as they are based on arguments already debunked in this thread, and to count them is dishonest to the integrity of the thread.

Its obvious that you're biased towards Gojira, it's even in your name, so you're pulling everything out to try to get your favourite character to win.

GojiBoyForever said:
I'm not responding to you anymore you are not willing to listen to me or change your argument which is the point of a debate.
Irony.

You cannot debunk me, and so I don't have to change my argument until I've been debunked, you've failed to do that so, YOU must change your argument, at this point, you've already conceded via Burden of Rejoinder, as you're no longer furthering the debate and just derailing with dishonesty and no longer responding to me with any arguments besides your initial one.

Your response to the radiation effect killing people canonically within hours is asserting that radiation effects kill people within months? Yeah that is just going against in-universe details and ignoring the point of the argument

And tone down the hostility, you labelling someone as dishonest or biased will accomplish nothing if they have legitimate reasons to believe they're right in a discussion, and if you can't convince someone to agree with your points don't act like you're undeniably in the right and demand them to accept defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back