• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which chapter did they talk about ECFM’s disaster rating?
I think it was somewhere around 67, but all the threat levels given during the monster invasion were using hero association criteria
like the 3 crows having their disaster levels change from tiger to demon

Looking back at the chapter where the 3 Crows appeared, its not specified if the threat level comes from the MA or the HA. The one that talks about their threat level is the narrator. But since its talking about a Monster from the MA you can argue its reffering to their specific way of rating monsters

This was before the proper introduction of the monster association, and some hero association members specifically comment on “lots of demon level threats appearing” or something like that during those fights
Considering that the three crows break the rules of only AP affecting disaster level, it’s pretty clear that monster association ratings were not being used during that arc

I agree with removing Beefcake as justification, the man was a dragon level threat who needed to wreak a little more havoc.

I think probably about 90% of the weakest demons are stronger than the strongest tigers, about 90% of the weakest dragons are stronger than the strongest demons, and so on. The difficulty of extermination and danger factors are overwhemingly based on the physical prowess of the monster, so while there are some exceptions (monsters with extreme abilities like Withered Sprout), they are just that and should be marked as such.

I think probably about 90% of the weakest demons are stronger than the strongest tigers, about 90% of the weakest dragons are stronger than the strongest demons, and so on. The difficulty of extermination and danger factors are overwhemingly based on the physical prowess of the monster
Evidence?

Iirc it was about Do-S, Pureblood, Free Hugger and Eye Sight
Pureblood was actually specifically talking left out of being given a threat level until the monster association raid, which makes him all the more reliable for threat level scaling being valid
but yes, they were likely in reference to the monsters appearing during those attacks

Maiko and Electric Catfish Man themselves say they are disaster level tiger and as members of the MA the only one who could give them such rating and directed them to attack an A Class Hero is Gyoro Gyoro so the scaling chain remains
021.png

Defeated Lightning Genji, who scales to a Grizzly Nyah offspring which fought Genos
Maiko just fried one of Lightning Genji's rollerskates, right? i don't think she actually harmed him.

Someone should put together a sandbox to show what all the changes will be.

it's on the profile
but then again, that's only with prep, although it should be the same damn missiles anyways since he uses his robot for weapons testing... I'm unsure
That's just speculation (and most likely deception) from Drive Knight, it can't be used for scaling.

Seems fine enough, the characters that are currently At most 7-B could probably backscale to High 7-C+, since the Low 7-B calc is extremely close to baseline.
What calc are we using again? Kachon mentioned that someone calculated Psykojet beams to be Low 7-B too

Back