• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh also the three generals now should upscale from DSK as Melzargard one shotted the Sky King who supposedly is as strong as DSK

That would upgrade everyone to 7A if the new method is used. And it seems like that’s the more correct method?

That would upgrade everyone to 7A if the new method is used. And it seems like that’s the more correct method?
No the 7-A method uses the same method as the Jet Drive Arrow, which is rejected.

A calc group member even says so in the comments of that blog.

Great, we use that instead.

Melzargard should be "At least High 7-C" for one shotting Sky King by the way, not Low 7-B

Anyway, this is the new Low 7-B scaling chain:

Low 7-B (1.49 Megatons) = Jet Psykos < Darkshine ~ Spiral Garou < Asleep Post-Darkshine Garou > Bomb ~ Base Bang < Rover > Base Elder Centipede >~ Post-Superfight Genos ~ Human Garou

Characters like Iaian who downscale from Low 7-B should instead be listed as High 7-C+ as the value is near baseline Low 7-B.

uh can someone else apply the changes, ant keeps reverting my stuff so like, I'll let someone else do it instead of dealing with that

Still in the process of applying changes, I see. Did we ever get a tally of the votes for and against? I see several mods have weighed in support of removing threat level scaling

I linked the crt but multiple changes got reverted cause of formatting or something? Even tho I just added low 7-B, added a small before city level and a small before city class etc. I just don't think it's worth the effort

I linked the crt but multiple changes got reverted cause of formatting or something? Even tho I just added low 7-B, added a small before city level and a small before city class etc. I just don't think it's worth the effort
The tiers have a specific template for each of them. You can't just visually edit them by adding a "Low" in from of "7-B". You need to add the "Low 7-B" template

Back