• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: 7-B Carnage Kabuto scaling

Recon1511

He/Him
Well, let's hope this CRT doesn't take long.

In the One Punch Man databook it's stated that Kabuto's physical level is far superior to other monsters so far. The other notable monsters shown so far at that point, both in the databook and chronologically in the manga were Vaccine Man and Beefcake.
Databook_Carnage.webp

Well, the statement in reality only applies to Beefcake since Vaccine Man AP comes from his explosions and not his physical ability.

EDIT: The statement also applies to Vaccine Man now considering he withstood one of his own blasts that is currently calculated to be 7-B and is being discussed here

EDIT2: It has been resolved, Vaccine Man physical durability scales to 86 Megatons meaning that Kabuto scales above him as well.

Pretty straight forward I think, Base Kabuto would be "At least 7-B" same with Carnage Mode. Those who scale to him are:

Darkshine (Beat Carnage Mode Kabuto in 15 minutes on the VGS)
Vomited Fuhrer Ugly (Matched Darkshine Superalloy Double Bazooka)
Golden Sperm (One shotted Darkshine, easily beat down VFU)
Gouketsu (Genos saw Darkshine vs Kabuto and still believed Gouketsu was more powerful than Kabuto)
Homeless Emperor (With a Straight Line Bombardment he made VFU scream in pain and call him "so... strong")
Metal Bat? (Without Fighting Spirit he went for a direct direct exchange of blows against Kabuto and lasted 3 minutes in the VGS. Not sure about this one, the relationship between Metal Bat's durability and striking strength is massively inconsistent)
Limiter Breaker Half Monster Garou, Post-Darkshine Garou (Do I need to explain this one? Matched Darkshine, beat him down and made him bleed)
Bomb (While he ultimately was defeated he still clashed several times against Garou, could catch his punches, knock him back and took a direct punch to the face without much hurt)
Bang (Stated by Fubuki to be equal in strength to his brother and is seen several times performing combined attacks with him. Also, narratively these two are supposed to be comparable)
AB Bang (Same as Bomb but actually posed much more of a threat to Garou and could match him even though Garou was using the AB amp and pushing his body to the limit)
Rover (Tanked Bang and Bomb's Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist and Fubuki stated that his energy balls would have damaged them)
Post-Molting Elder Centipede (Bang stated it was going to be his last time using his full power to face Elder Centipede alone)
Gyoro Gyoro (Psykos believes Tatsumaki should be capable of defeating Elder Centipede but still thought that Gyoro Gyoro would have been enough to defeat her)
Psykos (Duh)

There might be somebody else I'm missing.

Regarding the three outlined characters, no idea why we stopped scaling AB Bang to Garou's 7-A stomp, but that's a discussion for another thread.

Last edited:
Well darkshine’s statement that he would have ****** Garou up faster than darkshine did, the same Garou who at the time of a statement was able to survive (though with injuries) an attack from Darkshine after he stopped holding back.

I agree with the upgrade btw. I’m not 100% sure if Metal Bat should scale, cause he still got bodied by Kabuto iirc, and you could probably use Bang deflecting all of Darkshine’s attacks in a sparring match as further justification for him and Bomb scaling.

metal bat has weird durability mechanics
he takes damage from senior centipede, but then without any amp goes on to be able to take hits from sage centipede
him scaling to kabuto could have weird implications considering his fight with garou, garou's fight with bug god, bug god's fight with darkshine, and darkshine's fight with kabuto, who he's scaling to.

I agree with the upgrade btw. I’m not 100% sure if Metal Bat should scale, cause he still got bodied by Kabuto iirc, and you could probably use Bang deflecting all of Darkshine’s attacks in a sparring match as further justification for him and Bomb scaling.
I mean it was a spar so I don't think both were going all out and deflecting all of his attacks would be more credit to his perfected technique than anything.

I get what you are trying to say but I think the scaling chain is pretty clear already with Bang directly taking punches from a much stronger Garou and damaging him.

As for Metal Bat, that guy is a walking antifeat so idk either

I mean it was a spar so I don't think both were going all out and deflecting all of his attacks would be more credit to his perfected technique than anything.

I get what you are trying to say but I think the scaling chain is pretty clear already with Bang directly taking punches from a much stronger Garou and damaging him.
Fair, it was more support than anything.
As for Metal Bat, that guy is a walking antifeat so idk either
I’d just keep his current scaling of being above Genos.

Sounds okay

If this goes through, how do we organize the AP scaling so that we don't grant a fodder monster or hero a 7-B rating? I say this because during the MA arc things get really, really messy with power levels.

I'd have made this if people didn't suddenly try to revise the Beefcake calc, so I agree (for the moment).

Disagree with Gyoro, though, because that's referring to pre-molt, whose best feat is doing next to no damage to pre-Fubuki healing Bang and Bomb after they performed a huge combo.

Also, I disagree with Metal Bat scaling since he's not even on par with base Garou.
Regarding the three outlined characters, no idea why we stopped scaling AB Bang to Garou's 7-A stomp, but that's a discussion for another thread.
It was already discussed in the other thread. Multiple times, in fact. That's why we're getting rid of it.

Last edited:
In the One Punch Man databook it's stated that Kabuto's physical strength is far superior to other monsters so far. The other notable monsters shown so far at that point, both in the databook and chronologically in the manga were Vaccine Man and Beefcake.
Databook_Carnage.webp

Well, the statement in reality only applies to Beefcake since Vaccine Man AP comes from his explosions and not his physical strength.

Pretty straight forward I think, Base Kabuto would be "At least 7-B" same with Carnage Mode. Those who scale to him are:
I'll paste what I said in the other thread. This one is a bit weird because I feel the text can be interpreted in either CK is stronger than any monster created by HoE or any monster that was shown before. However, the databook may be referring to other monsters it was previously talking about in prior pages.

I could probably do with "likely 7-B" unless there's further context, but if most people agree with straight up, then that's fine.

Metal Bat? (Without Fighting Spirit he went for a direct direct exchange of blows against Kabuto and lasted 3 minutes in the VGS. Not sure about this one, the relationship between Metal Bat's durability and striking strength is massively inconsistent)
This is kinda weird considering Human Garou could fight with a fighting spirit Metal Bat, and he's much lower on the scaling chain.

Also why isn't Bang listed? Isn't he Bomb's equal

This one is a bit weird because I feel the text can be interpreted in either CK is stronger than any monster created by HoE
That would be redundant, as in the sentence right before the the statements, it already mentions how Carnage Kabuto is the most powerful out of all of the monsters in the House of Evolution. I don't think this interpretation makes much sense.
However, the databook may be referring to other monsters it was previously talking about in prior pages.
The monsters talking about in prior pages were (in order): Vaccine Man, Crablante, Beefcake, the Subterraneans, Mosquito Girl, and other House of Evolution fodders, so the statement would still apply.

I'll paste what I said in the other thread. This one is a bit weird because I feel the text can be interpreted in either CK is stronger than any monster created by HoE or any monster that was shown before. However, the databook may be referring to other monsters it was previously talking about in prior pages.

I could probably do with "likely 7-B" unless there's further context, but if most people agree with straight up, then that's fine.
That would be redundant, as in the sentence right before the the statements, it already mentions how Carnage Kabuto is the most powerful out of all of the monsters in the House of Evolution. I don't think this interpretation makes much sense.

The monsters talking about in prior pages were (in order): Vaccine Man, Crablante, Beefcake, the Subterraneans, Mosquito Girl, and other House of Evolution fodders, so the statement would still apply.
Yeah basically what Kachon said
This is kinda weird considering Human Garou could fight with a fighting spirit Metal Bat, and he's much lower on the scaling chain.
Probably another durability/striking strength outlier for Metal Bat, we shall ignore it.
Also why isn't Bang listed? Isn't he Bomb's equal
Bang is listed though

So, Atomic scales due to Darkshine's statement, right? So wouldn't Black Sperm scale to 7-B too, due to him beating the crap out of him? What about Sweet Mask? Does Fuhrer Ugly vomited form increase his stats? If not, wouldn't that mean Sweet Mask scale to 7-B (and base Fuhrer Ugly as well)?

Disagree with Gyoro, though, because that's referring to pre-molt, whose best feat is doing next to no damage to pre-Fubuki healing Bang and Bomb after they performed a huge combo.
Gyoro Gyoro should scale anyway, since She submitted Rover and Rover only submits to stronger beings

So, Atomic scales due to Darkshine's statement, right? So wouldn't Black Sperm scale to 7-B too, due to him beating the crap out of him? What about Sweet Mask? Does Fuhrer Ugly vomited form increase his stats? If not, wouldn't that mean Sweet Mask scale to 7-B (and base Fuhrer Ugly as well)?
Not sure about Atomic dura, he did take a punch to the face from Black Sperm and shrugged it off but thats his only dura feat aside from possibly scaling to his own striking strength

Amai Mask scales above Iaian who would become 7-B with these changes though with the retcon of him oneshotting the mercs and getting completely outshined by Iaian its kinda hard to justify it in the manga continuity without taking the WC in account.

Back