• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive upgrades for people who can slightly inconvenience Yujiro Hanma

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
I'd honestly love to make a less clickbaity title but... this is kinda entirely on point.

this calc originally brought down everyone scaling to slightly harming Yujiro to High 8-C, but, upon the newest edit pertaining to a new timeframe introduced in this thread, the results have been brought up to 6.0380396497937008462 Kilotons, Town level.

Now, of course, the burning question is "Isn't this an outlier?"

Well... Honestly, probably. Yujiro getting slightly hurt by people despite being way beyond their weightclass should just be plain PIS instead of grounds for scaling, but, at least on the Yujiro end, this is perfectly fine.

The earthquake feat (Which is already lowballed to 5.5 instead of 6 for whatever reason) was done by him casually leaning over to punch the ground, and he just stands back up and continues talking like nothing happen. Both the earthquake punch and him getting hit by lightning were extremely casual feats, and his maximum should be way above that.

So, Yujiro should absolutely get an "At least Town level" rating for being able to trade blows with Baki, who was able to do a ton more damage than that lightning bolt was dishing out. If we decide to backscale everyone else from this, they should get a plain 7-C rating, but, that's up for discussion.

That said, discuss.

Makes sense to me. Guys like Doppo, Kaku Kaioh, and probably a few more absolutely should scale, although i forget exactly who should.

I still don't get why the 60-190 microsecond figure is being used. Even the linked blog states:

"The standard is 10-190 microseconds, if the lightning last more time, you just need to multiply by 1 second."

Without linking any source to the standards.

Well, it's because only a single ladder of the overall bolt carries the peak current and voltage, as stated by DontTalk here

Then again I dunno why there's a dissonance with the 10 and 60, but either way, the higher end is 190 microseconds and that's what the revised blog uses

But wouldn't that also be an overestimation, since its assuming that lightning bolt kept peak current and voltage the entire time?

Qawsedf234 said:
But wouldn't that also be an overestimation, since its assuming that lightning bolt kept peak current and voltage the entire time?
Maybe, but there isn't any apparent change as the lightning bolt hits here, so I'm not certain that the current and voltage get altered as it looks exactly the same

Overlord775 said:
Why don't we just scale Yujiro to nukes since the USA's army can't do jack to him ?
Because him being compared to an army is just manpower, not arsenal

His dad did the same thing when he singlehandedly beat down the US Marines

There's no proof he can take a nuke

Why wouldn't Obama or Trump just nuke him tho ?

Like, he's a pretty clear threat to the USA

why wouldn't they use their best weapons against him ?

Collateral, Hypersonic speed is enough to just get out of the AOE by the time the bomb hits, do you imagine how countries would react if the USA just used a nuke out of nowhere, on a Japanese citizen no less.

Hey I'm asking around for a match rn, and this seems like the right place to ask: If Baki using an incomplete Demon Back goes from 22 tons to 2.6 kilotons (a 1000x boost) and Yujiro can use a complete Demon Back and starts as a 2.6 kiloton, wouldn't that mean that Yujiro gets a boost of over 1000x, giving him 2,600 kilotons with Demon Back?

It's literally stated in Son Of Ogre that they don't do that for fear of collateral since he lives in populated cities.

Also DMUA I for sure agree with Yujiro being At Least Town Level with his Demon Back. And his base should be Town level as well just low end ofc. Maybe even At Least Small Town Level likely Town Level would work for him and those who scale. Both are fine. For the weaker cast though I would say the stats can stay the same with a possibly Small Town Level rating added on some of the stronger ones like Hanayama and Jack. They shouldn't be the same tier as Yujiro but below makes sense to me.

@BakiHanma18

First that'd be a massive outlier if it was true. But second if this thread goes through, SOO Baki will be possibly Small Town Level in Base. So it wouldn't be that big of an increase anymore.

Amlad22 said:
@BakiHanma18

First that'd be a massive outlier if it was true. But second if this thread goes through, SOO Baki will be possibly Small Town Level in Base. So it wouldn't be that big of an increase anymore.
So it COULD be true... got it!

Baki should absolutely scale to 7-C

He was matching Yujiro blow for blow, who stopped that earthquake easily and took the lightning bolt in the OP without any damage

Though I'm not really sure low tiers should scale to chip damaging Yujiro

If they do they should honestly backscale, it's so close to baseline.

If they don't, prolly 9A for them

Well, Yujiro took said 6 Kiloton lightning with absolutely no damage. Even slightly damaging him shouldn't be Low 7-C

I do agree with a possibly Low 7-C rating for characters who can stun or somewhat inconvenience the King like Prime Doppo or Hanayama.

Also DMUA, Baki was only matching Yujiro blow for blow at the end of SOO. There is a big power gap between the start of SOO and the end. After his fight with Oliva when he first unlocked the full demon back, Baki's Base stats grew as a result allowing him to fight Yujiro. At the start of SOO he still couldn't do any meaningful damage to Yujiro.

The way I see it is like this.

SOO Baki- At Least 8-B Possibly Low 7-C in Base, 7-C with Demon Back

End of SOO/Baki Dou Baki- 7-C in Base, At Least 7-C with Demon Back.

Characters like Doppo or Hanayama who can stun a casual Base Yujiro should keep their current ratings but with the possibly Low 7-C like how SOO Base Baki would have.

8-B isn't even a thing anymore considering said 8-B comes from slightly harming Yujiro

Also, he's far from even getting to Low 7-B, 6-C is pure insanity

DMUA said:
8-B isn't even a thing anymore considering said 8-B comes from slightly harming Yujiro

Also, he's far from even getting to Low 7-B, 6-C is pure insanity
ƒñú Yeah I was just messing around with the 6-C. It was in question in another thread due to the Greybeard calc for their Thu'um shaking the world being 6-C, and Oliva shaking the planet in one punch was a similar feat, but the calc was disproven.

How far from Low 7-B is he praytell?

Neither probably

Demon Back's only confirmed multiplier is 3x and even that's really and extremely iffy

My bad I forgot about that. So Low 7-C should work fine for the lower cast. Yujiro has nothing to put him above 7-C though. So his highest rating should be At Least 7-C with Demon Back

Eh, most of the cast would be 7-C, since Yujiro no sell the Lightning bolt, although DontTalk bringed some issues with it so it may be better to check it out

Amlad22 said:
My bad I forgot about that. So Low 7-C should work fine for the lower cast. Yujiro has nothing to put him above 7-C though. So his highest rating should be At Least 7-C with Demon Back
6 Kilotons isn't Low 7-C, Low 7-C ends at 5.7

and this is something Yujiro can take with no damage, while everyone we scaled to 8-B before could actually do something to him

No, 7-C in base and At least 7-C with DB, the thing you can put is a + sign in the DB key, but even that is up to debate

Baki's incomplete Demon Back but him at 7-C from a base of 8-B

Yujiro's has no reason to not be comparable, if not outright superior in that regard

3x is not enough to be High 7-C. Let's say that Yujiro is 5 times stronger than that Lightning bolt feat, + the DB multiplier, still 7-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back