• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive upgrades for people who can slightly inconvenience Yujiro Hanma

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Schnee To explain how he scales as quickly as possible. He is basically strong enough to one/two shot 18 Kilotons character in Base and then gets a minimum 3x multiplier on top of that.

Never stated his base keys would change. Physical of course he is inferior to a majority of the cast. Aiki has yet to have it limits seen, Goki even made a statement when tokugaw came to see him. Perhaps the limits of aiki we could see, so that's just more reinforcing that when he trains it's based upon his improvement of aiki. So his skill and ability with aiki is constantly growing. His keys after the low 7-C shod be 7-c is what I'm saying with improved aiki.

Oh I see what you're saying. Well his Aiki wouldn't need low 7-C at all. It would just be 7-C. The feats that made his Aiki low 7-C are now 7-C feats due to the upgrade.

With statements like "more powerful than a nuclear explosion" and "stronger than America" Low 7-C is downplay. Even an average American nuke should be around High 7-C

Well technically the statement is consistently referring to yujiros physical power being Stronger than every nation's nukes put together. That lore is actually pretty consistent but all the higher end statements and feats are deemed as outliers or not being taken literally.

And every nation's nukes would be like island level or large Island level like composite human. If it was valid.

It's purely military

Get scans of Yujiro being directly compared to a nuke, because I definitely remember nothing of the like

@DMUA

There are instances of him being compared to nuclear bombs, but it's more of a speculative thing from the people saying it. The US actually considers taking him down with a nuke, but rejects the idea due to civilian casualties being an issue since Yujiro lives in populated cities.

@Ali jr

Me and Anttron will likely handle the revisions again like last time. So if this is for sure happening, I can start as soon as I'm needed.

"You don't really have a lot to back up your theory, do you"

I don't think I need to explain this further than Yujiro does

There's far more statements. But it doesn't matter tho it can't be used, and yujiro has never actually dismissed the theory but it's also a statement from Donald and barrack, as well as a few others yujiros dad tanekd bombings and they were ready to use a nuke on him also.

Assuming the calc goes through, everyone who somewhat or entirely scales to Yujiro should go to 7-C

Okay. If necessary, you can ask some other calc group members to evaluate it.

Amlad22 said:
@Schnee To explain how he scales as quickly as possible. He is basically strong enough to one/two shot 18 Kilotons character in Base and then gets a minimum 3x multiplier on top of that.
So my apologies for being late but I feel like this should be stated.

In order for Yujiro to be a High 7C he would have to be 33.34 Kilotons, from there 3x that is baseline High 7C.

Basically, Yujiro would have to be, almost, only 2x stronger to be High 7C with DB, which especially compared to many other tier jumps based on scaling (IE Thor, RWBY and back then KLK) it's very minuscule.

Problem with this, I find it a tad wonky that we scale the lower tiers to being an inconvience to Yujiro, yet scale those people up to 18 Kilotons from Baki and say that Yujiro one shots 18 Kiloton characters in base.

So basically, if we say yes to this, High 7C with DB for Yujiro, Baki and Yuichiro, that said I'm unsure if Miyamaoto should scale as he was physically weaker then Yujiro.

If we say no because its Wonky, then the backwards scaling ultimately means the scaling is more consistent with Yujiro simply being 18 Kilotons

That's assuming that Yujiro ca one shot people that scale to Baki's Demon Back. Scans appreciated

It is wonky to scale the lower tiers that high I agree, but I see it more wonky due to the huge power jump that they will have now, not how close they are to Yujiro. And even then, the lower tiers will still only be scaling to 6 Kilotons, Hanayama, Jack and Base Baki from SOO are the only 3 who would be above that by a tiny bit. So they still aren't that close to Yujiro.

Yujiro was capable of defeating Oliva in two attacks CASUALLY. So yes he can one shot the 18 Kilotons characters in base. Also I've been thinking about the scaling myself. We are using a multiplier of 3x for the complete Demon Back because it's superior to the incomplete demon which is at least 2x stronger based on Retsu's statement. In all honesty I feel like 4x would be a more fair multiplier. Twice as much as the incomplete. But I'm not sure how that will go over with the staff. Either way Yujiro in Base either scales to being able to one shot 18 Kilotons characters or 24 Kilotons characters if we use 4x.

Any opinions on the 4x multiplier would be appreciated. Even if we keep 3x, I don't find it too far fetched to say Yujiro can reach the required 33.34 Kilotons when he is casually two shotting an 18 Kilotons fighter.

Is somebody willing to ask other calc group members to evaluate the calculation?

Yeah that's definitely at least a 1.75x difference In strength

Here's my take

Yujiro, Baki EoS and Yuichrio

At Least 7-C Possibly or just High 7-C with Demon Back

Now, where should we scale Musashi? Because I recall Musashi being physically weaker then Yujiro.

Schnee One said:
Yeah that's definitely at least a 1.75x difference In strength

Here's my take

Yujiro, Baki EoS and Yuichrio

At Least 7-C Possibly or just High 7-C with Demon Back

Now, where should we scale Musashi? Because I recall Musashi being physically weaker then Yujiro.
Musashi wasn't able to cut Yujiro's bone with his sword, but he DID break skin, Yujiro was enjoying the fight, he almost killed Motobe for intervening, and Musashi was able to fodderize everyone else in the Bakiverse. Baki seemed fairly even with him, but if I had to give one the edge, I'd say Musashi is stronger

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He can cut his skin so he's not that much weaker, but he can't Cut Yujiro's bones.

I don't know if Musashi should scale to High 7C if he's weaker then a baseline

Musashi does not scale physically at all. He can scale to the 6 Kilotons feat physically but nothing more. It's only with swords that he can harm Demon Back Yujiro and Baki.

Also Schnee I wouldn't scale Baki to High 7-C. He was still shown to be far weaker than Yujiro once Yujiro used his full power. Unless we are using the 4x multiplier id leave him at "At least 7-C"

Amlad22 said:
Musashi does not scale physically at all. He can scale to the 6 Kilotons feat physically but nothing more. It's only with swords that he can harm Demon Back Yujiro and Baki.

Also Schnee I wouldn't scale Baki to High 7-C. He was still shown to be far weaker than Yujiro once Yujiro used his full power. Unless we are using the 4x multiplier id leave him at "At least 7-C"
Only 6?! Dang, I'm shocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back