• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decalimer: I am not well versed in English so Please don't mind the Grammatical mistakes

Okay I don't want to get into big paragraphs and make others confused. I will keep it short.

We have infinite speed things and Characters performing infinite speed feats. Not to mention few characters are actually capable of Traveling Infinite distance through sheer speed.

People who has feats for travelling infinite distance by speed

Already Accepted in previous thread
Things that's Travels infinite distance
  • Silver Magic Bullet
  • Silver Ships which are created by Chief gods
Character who was able to react to these things
There are few things already introduced in the verse that have immeasurable speed.

Eges, Shins, Sword and Eques are already accepted as immeasurable speed so don't bother Explaining why they have immeasurable speed.

Statement Comes from Anos POV who has immeasurable speed
Naftas Immeasurable Speed Feat

As if accelerating into the future, Nafta moves to my body and swings the sword of Kandakuisorte vigorously.
The sword emperor appeared in front of me as if leaping over the future, and swung down the great sword of the future world, Kandakuisorte, at the top of his head.

Nafta can skip time and move to future Physically

Statement Comes from Anos POV who has immeasurable speed
Balzarondo Immeasurable Speed

."My sword is the fastest blade. The Balzarondo style hunting sword that cuts through time."
A silence covered the place, giving the illusion that time had stopped.
In a world where everything was stationary, only Balzarondo was moving.
No, the man's sword was far too fast.
Balzarondo can cut through time with sheer speed
Just a reminder anyone who tries to bring up Balzarondo speed was not immeasurable. He was literally holding back at that time.

"In your world, he must be a man of some strength."

Balzarondo pointed at Lay.

"But I took it easy on him in the previous match. The man was not able to keep up with my speed even after I took it easy on him. If I were to get serious, the level of this world would be broken. Let me make this clear."

As soon as I thought his figure blurred, he instantly went for my backside.
As I caught the kick that was released without a pause with my palm, sparks of magic power scattered violently.

It's amazing to see how Anos, who had already reacted to the spear of Eges that has immeasurable speed, was seeing Balzarondo with the blurred figure. As much as he managed to hold his leg, it's evident that Balzarondo has immeasurable speed just for that detail that is obviously important in the story. Not to mention breaking the world with speed is not something I see being possible with speeds massively above light or infinity.

Shin Immeasurable Speed

"I've fought the four evil royals before. I don't think they could beat Sin Reglia, even if the four of them were to come at him together."
Anos confirms Shin being superior to Four Evil Kings (which includes Eges ) and won't lose even if they attack him at once

He said to the two members of the Four Evil Kings who were looking at him sharply.
"You have an unusual posture, don't you? Both of you. It looks like you have a lot of openings."
"Then try this, right arm of the Demon King. This is the correct stance."
 As soon as Eges spoke these words, the tip of the red-blooded spear, DahidAtem, disappeared and appeared before Shin's eyes. At the same time, the arrows of the cursed bow netroavs were released.
 Immediately after the arrow and spear pierced Shin - or so it seemed - leaving an afterimage, his body appeared before the eyes of Eges and Kaihilam.
Anos states Shin can fight four Evil Kings and win even if they all attacks him at once. Shin was also stated to be on Par with Anos in combat speed and Shin was even able to keep up with Graham. Finally Shin Even Casually dodges Eges spear.

Sasha Immeasurable Combat speed

Eques dodged the "Extreme Prisoner's Ashtray Cannon Egil Grone Angudoroa" at a speed that seemed to have skipped through time, and came around behind me, raising his right arm.
 The cogwheel of his hand spun at high speed and was thrust out as if to run over my face.
 I grabbed it with my left hand and took it carelessly.
 The cog spun in my hand, but I held it down and brought it to a halt.
"...... Geez ......!"
'Did you think your future could reach my past?
 From the black ashes piled up on the earth, Eques appears and flies into the sky.
 The speed of the one who spun the gears with giddy gears is extreme, and in an instant, he stands in front of Ray's eyes.
The black sun scorched the Eques.
 But if the gears of its body turned with vigor, the gaze of final destruction ran over it in the blink of an eye.
''If the world leaves its archetype, it means I leave mine. Whatever the method, if this world does not perish, I too will not perish."
 Sasha avoided the countless <Cutting Defective Gear Abyss> that were released by repeatedly changing direction with her <Flying Flesh>, but in the gap, she allowed Eques to approach her.
When Eques spins his gears he skips time and attacks his opponents and Sasha was able to keep up him and react and attack him.

Deeper Layers Inhabitants Speed Feats

Note: Balzarondo is also a deeper layers inhabitants

Undeterred, Zaimon stepped forward and quickly drew the sword at his waist.
 At the same time, Shin, who had stepped in front of me, drew his magic sword from the magic circle.
 With that, Zaimon sheathed his sword.
 At the same moment, there was a dull thud, and the sword blade of the Ryuukoraku Sword Artcoruasta in Shin's hand snapped in half.
"It is not only the difference in the magic sword that broke the Ryuukage sword in a single bout. At least, things such as pure physical strength, speed, and magic power would be beyond me now. In this deep world, he is apparently a strong man!"
Zymon's speed increases further.
 The Castle Demon Tribe, which even claims to be the first in the deep world of Balandias, is several steps faster than Shin, and plays with his vision.

Shin who can react & dodge Eges spear can't keep up with Deeper layers inhabitants speed & Goes on to say their speed is beyond his reach

With his fangs peeking out, he wields his five claws.
"Shhhh!"
 Space is severed, and the claws tear apart my body at a distance.
 The demon king's blood gushes out from the root.
 A trail of claws was left in the sky that extended beyond the horizon.
 Without a pause, the left-hand claw of the disaster is swung down.
"Ta-da!"
 A blue claw strike rushes forward.
 Black blood gushes from my body, and the sky is torn into five claws.

Yzark Claws Casually cuts Anos into pieces where Anos could Dodge and catch Eges spear not to mention he could keep up with Eques & Nafta in terms of speed.

Eges Spear getting Caught by Deeper Layers Inhabitants

The Dark Lord wielded the Red Blood Demon Spear.
 In the empty space, a red spear flash appeared.
"You can't hide your presence!"
 With the Second Secret <Dimensional Flash> Eges slashes at the presence he senses. While his magic was stripped away, he barely avoided a direct hit from the magic spear.
 What was revealed was a doll wearing a suit of armor and carrying a sword.
Having gone through battles in various worlds and having studied hard, the Pluto King's ability has increased by several orders of magnitude compared to when he was in the world of Militia. As he said, no matter how the enemy may be the proud abyssal army of the magic bullet world of Eresia, he will not fall behind a small army.
 The Dark Lord did not back down, but counterattacked with a <Dimensional Flash Jigen Sen>. The red spear flash raced forward, but Zen easily caught it with only his left arm.
The two captains approached at high speed to hold the spears with their bodies, but the blood spears changed speed even faster than that.
 The spears changed their trajectory right in front of them, and they reached out and grabbed the spears as if they were expecting it.
In the space of a single breath, four consecutive thrusts. The dimension-crossing Dilfinschtein pierced the blue magic bullet immediately after it was fired.
However, no explosion occurs.
Berenizia Noin
It was a fake magic bullet, similar to the <Magic Deep Flow Wave Cannon>.
Viridia drops her gun and grabs the tip of the magic spear. No matter how many dimensions he crosses, the spearhead is still connected to the magic spear in Eges hand. With a mighty, uncontrollable grip, he seizes Dilfinnshtein.
"Lay down your arms and surrender, and I will spare your life."

From the above scans you can see Eges spear constantly got caught by Deeper layers inhabitants

There are two Speed upgrades needed

1. Shin and Sasha, Possibly Misha for immeasurable Combat and Reaction speed. Also NAFTA profile should get upgraded to immesurerable speed.
  2. Arcana MFTL speed for Silver Sea should be removed and replaced with atleast Infinite speed. She was able to travel infinite distance in finite time don't why Mftl even listed.
  3. Immeasurable Combat Speed for all Sovereigns and Chief Gods

Reasoning
  • After introducing Silver Sea infinite speed become a common thing and all deeper layers inhabitants are Infinitely stronger and faster than Shallow layer inhabitants.
  • Shin and Anos are overwhelmed by speed of Deeper layers inhabitants ( of course they adapts and Negs them later words let's leave that aside)
  • Shin, who was able to keep up with Eges spear, can't keep up with any of the deeper layers' inhabitants.
  • Anos who can keep up with Eges spear, Shin, Naftas future attacks, Eques and he also has feats for being faster than Eques fate hax which would affect character even if they exert their speed to go back before the concept of time existed couldn't keep up deeper layers inhabitants.
  • Final Point is Eges spear which has immeasurable speed itself getting caught by Deeper layers inhabitants.

SCALING CHAIN

Eges Spear ( Immeasurable speed) < Shin < Anos (Pre Silver Sea arc) < Deeper Layers Inhabitants ~ Current Versions of Anos subordinates

Conclusion:
  • Shin & Sasha should obviously get immeasurable Combat and Reaction speed. Possibly Misha too as she is comparable to Sasha ( this is pre SilverSea keys). NAFTA should get immeasurable speed.
  • Arcana Mftl speed should be removed.
  • All Deeper layers inhabitants should get immeasurable Combat and Reaction speed and also all of Anos subordinates who can fight them should also get the same rating.
Edit:
Silver Water Holy Sea: An area encompassing many "worlds" that extend outside of them. Each world exists in a hierarchy, and the deeper the world, the stronger its order, and the more powerful its inhabitants.

Silver exists in an power Hierarchy Deeper the world the stronger and faster the inhabitants. Shallow layer 2 inhabitants would be above baseline the speed of shallow layer 1. Same goes for chief gods as they are World itself. So for example Eques was layer 1 Chief god he will be baseline below the speed and power of layer 2 chief god. Its how the hierarchy works and Eques already has immeasurable.

So it should be mentioned as baseline above immeasurable speed for deeper layers inhabitants.

Agree with everything:

@God900 @Overlord_THE_END @Tatsumi504 @Dread @Orioreeem @wwereymy235 @Kiyotaka @Ubdon @ZinnaiYama
@Caduz213

Partial agree:
  1. Agreed with speed chain
  2. Disgree with natta and Balzarondo speed
@Pain_to12 (brought discord thing and disagrees for same reason as @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara )
@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara (disgree with Balzarondo speed and NAFTA)
@azontr (same reasons as @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara)
@Vasco (disgreed by bringing Whatsbousm)
@Blackcurrant91 ( disgrees with above baseline because according to him above baseline doesn't Exists)

Neutral: 0

Complete Disagree: 0

Last edited:
Agree, good job as always.

It was obvious, even minor characters such as Generals/Deep world inhabitants evaded Magic bullet, and <<Dihiddoatem>>. Which makes sense, Sasha, Lay and relevant dudes would scale MUCH, MUCH higher.

And btw, as I said long ago, I will be dropping a thread for Ahide Alobo Agatze, the God from the reincarnation World Militia affiliation.

Dunno if he would scale to the Inmensurable rating

Agree, good job as always.

It was obvious, even minor characters such as Generals/Deep world inhabitants evaded Magic bullet, and <<Dihiddoatem>>. Which makes sense, Sasha, Lay and relevant dudes would scale MUCH, MUCH higher.
Added one extra thing removal of Mftl speed for Arcana. What do you think. She legit can travel infinite distance without any problem I don't think we need Mftl speed for character like that
And btw, as I said long ago, I will be dropping a thread for Ahide Alobo Agatze, the God from the reincarnation World Militia affiliation.

Dunno if he would scale to the Inmensurable rating
Too bad He is FTL fodder😂😂😂

Naftas Immeasurable Speed Feat

As if accelerating into the future, Nafta moves to my body and swings the sword of Kandakuisorte vigorously.
The sword emperor appeared in front of me as if leaping over the future, and swung down the great sword of the future world, Kandakuisorte, at the top of his head.

Nafta can skip time and move to future Physically
I must be a ********* for responding to this.

This isn't immeasurable speed. The story is clearly using a simile to describe speed, and isn't a description of what is literally happening; The use of "as if" in both cases shows it's meant to be taken metaphorically. Similarly, we don't give MHS+ ratings to characters just because their movement is described as "as if they were a bolt of lightning" or something; So while the text is giving a description of the character's speed, it's being done so in a way that can't actually be quantified and indexed.

Balzarondo Immeasurable Speed

."My sword is the fastest blade. The Balzarondo style hunting sword that cuts through time."
Moving so fast that time stops, even taken literally, will get you infinite at best, not immeasurable.

Don't particularly care for the scaling, and if characters scale to other immeasurable feats, that's fine, but these two feats shouldn't be used.

I must be a ********* for responding to this.

This isn't immeasurable speed. The story is clearly using a simile to describe speed, and isn't a description of what is literally happening; The use of "as if" in both cases shows it's meant to be taken metaphorically. Similarly, we don't give MHS+ ratings to characters just because their movement is described as "as if they were a bolt of lightning" or something; So while the text is giving a description of the character's speed, it's being done so in a way that can't actually be quantified and indexed.
Dude she literally controls future and she is skipping present to move to future by accelerating her speed. Also check the Cosmology blog first. Each gods has an order she is god of future. Skipping future is not flowery language.

Statement comes from anos who has immeasurable speed and NAFTA in base has FTL speed don't know where you get MHS+ speed for that
Moving so fast that time stops, even taken literally, will get you infinite at best, not immeasurable.

Don't particularly care for the scaling, and if characters scale to other immeasurable feats, that's fine, but these two feats shouldn't be used.
No that statement comes from Anos POV who has immeasurable speed. Also he literally states his blade can cut through time. I already explained he was holding back.

I don't read the scan as being able to cut with time sheer speed plus I fail to see how that is immeasurable.
HE WAS HOLDING BACK 🙏.

Also Cutting through time can mean his blade is moving beyond linear time otherwise how would you cut time? Also that's not flowery language. Each of the 5 top swordsman from Hypholia has different skills his was sheer speed. He also literally states his blaze is fastest in his world.

Dude she literally controls future and she is skipping present to move to future by accelerating her speed. Also check the Cosmology blog first. Each gods has an order she is god of future. Skipping future is not flowery language.

Statement comes from anos who has immeasurable speed and NAFTA in base has FTL speed don't know where you get MHS+ speed for that
Her controlling the future doesn't mean she has immeasurable speed. She can be a god of whatever the author wants, but using 'as if' is a clear indication that this is a metaphor.

The MHS+ thing was a comparison. We don't use 'as if' statements for other speed ratings (like the example I provided), so we shouldn't do the same for immeasurable. I am not saying MG characters are MHS.

No that statement comes from Anos POV who has immeasurable speed. Also he literally states his blade can cut through time. I already explained he was holding back.
...Okay? Holding back and performing an infinite speed feat won't get you to immeasurable. Cutting through time also isn't immeasurable, plenty of characters make statements like that which don't inherently translate to immeasurable speed.

If the POV is from an immeasurable speed character, then that presents a problem where the immeasurable speed character is obviously still able to think and react to the feat in such a way that they can describe, in detail, what's happening. So the only thing I have to go off of is the description of the feat itself, which is infinite. If he moved so fast that characters with immeasurable speed were stopped in time, that'd probably count, but that's just not what I'm seeing.

HE WAS HOLDING BACK 🙏.

Also Cutting through time can mean his blade is moving beyond linear time otherwise how would you cut time? Also that's not flowery language. Each of the 5 top swordsman from Hypholia has different skills his was sheer speed. He also literally states his blaze is fastest in his world.
tfw you want to wank your verse so badly that you forget time manipulation exists

Her controlling the future doesn't mean she has immeasurable speed. She can be a god of whatever the author wants, but using 'as if' is a clear indication that this is a metaphor.

The MHS+ thing was a comparison. We don't use 'as if' statements for other speed ratings (like the example I provided), so we shouldn't do the same for immeasurable. I am not saying MG characters are MHS.
No the whole point is she is moving to future by accelerating her speed.
...Okay? Holding back and performing an infinite speed feat won't get you to immeasurable. Cutting through time also isn't immeasurable, plenty of characters make statements like that which don't inherently translate to immeasurable speed.
It doesn't but there are 5 characters in Holy sword world and his speciality is speed obviously his statement is not flowery language
If the POV is from an immeasurable speed character, then that presents a problem where the immeasurable speed character is obviously still able to think and react to the feat in such a way that they can describe, in detail, what's happening. So the only thing I have to go off of is the description of the feat itself, which is infinite. If he moved so fast that characters with immeasurable speed were stopped in time, that'd probably count, but that's just not what I'm seeing.
Dude you should know two characters can have immeasurable speed and one can character can Outscales others. Also Anos has combat and reaction feat where he was casually catching Immeasurable speed spear but here he kinda hypes up the moment for this. Which indicates this speed was faster than that.
tfw you want to wank your verse so badly that you forget time manipulation exists
Is this seems like time manipulation?

No the whole point is she is moving to future by accelerating her speed.
And your only proof of that is two very obvious metaphors.

It doesn't but there are 5 characters in Holy sword world and his speciality is speed obviously his statement is not flowery language
So because his specialty is speed, every statement made about him automatically correlates to his speed? That seems pretty unreasonable.

Dude you should know two characters can have immeasurable speed and one can character can Outscales others. Also Anos has combat and reaction feat where he was casually catching Immeasurable speed spear but here he kinda hypes up the moment for this. Which indicates this speed was faster than that.
Yes, I'm aware. That doesn't change the fact that the feat as it is described is infinite, not immeasurable.

Anos being impressed by it doesn't mean much, since he's obviously still comparable or superior to the feat (and based on your description, it sounds like Anos would be superior even if immeasurable was accepted). It's possible to still find things below your paygrade impressive, which seems to be the case here.

Also, it may not even be directly affecting time at all, since Anos says it just gives the illusion that time has stopped. So any supposed time manipulation stated here seems to be fake, and just Anos describing someone who's so fast that other things around him seem frozen, which is an incredibly common feat in fiction that doesn't require immeasurable speed (Shrek of all things has a feat like this, for example).

And your only proof of that is two very obvious metaphors.
No LMAO its not metaphor. That's literally feat performed by future god
So because his specialty is speed, every statement made about him automatically correlates to his speed? That seems pretty unreasonable.
You are not getting my point. His speciality itself is cutting through time by speed. Normal means nothing in the verse.
Yes, I'm aware. That doesn't change the fact that the feat as it is described is infinite, not immeasurable.

Anos being impressed by it doesn't mean much, since he's obviously still comparable or superior to the feat (and based on your description, it sounds like Anos would be superior even if immeasurable was accepted). It's possible to still find things below your paygrade impressive, which seems to be the case here.

Also, it may not even be directly affecting time at all, since Anos says it just gives the illusion that time has stopped. So any supposed time manipulation stated here seems to be fake, and just Anos describing someone who's so fast that other things around him seem frozen, which is an incredibly common feat in fiction that doesn't require immeasurable speed (Shrek of all things has a feat like this, for example).
Already explained he was holding back+ ofcourse Anos is superior in the verse. He has multiple feats.

Anyway I asked the staff we are just circling around. Let's stop and let them comment.

No LMAO its not metaphor. That's literally feat performed by future god
Except there is no feat. She swings a sword and the narrator says it's as if the future was skipped. It is not saying that feat did happen, it is making a comparison.

You are not getting my point. His speciality itself is cutting through time by speed. Normal means nothing in the verse.
Doesn't say he cuts time through sheer speed. It says his specialty is speed, and that he cuts time, but it doesn't seem like one is the cause of the other. And frankly, when the only "moving so fast it ***** up time" feat you've provided is explicitly described as an illusion, I really have to question the basis of this guy's claims.

Already explained he was holding back+ ofcourse Anos is superior in the verse. He has multiple feats.

Anyway I asked the staff we are just circling around. Let's stop and let them comment.
Holding back means nothing. We have 0 indication that his speed jumps up from infinite to immeasurable when he stops holding back; We never assume a character who holds back can increase their stats to an infinite extent when they don't hold back. They would need actual feats on that level, which you have not provided.

You should also probably address the issue of Anos saying that the stopped time was an illusion. Whatever staff come by to evaluate that are likely going to have an issue with that too.

Except there is no feat. She swings a sword and the narrator says it's as if the future was skipped. It is not saying that feat did happen, it is making a comparison
Anyway I will address this when staff comments here
Doesn't say he cuts time through sheer speed. It says his specialty is speed, and that he cuts time, but it doesn't seem like one is the cause of the other. And frankly, when the only "moving so fast it ***** up time" feat you've provided is explicitly described as an illusion, I really have to question the basis of this guy's claims.
Dude immesurerable speed means moving through sheer speed only. Not time manipulation and travelling back and forth
Holding back means nothing. We have 0 indication that his speed jumps up from infinite to immeasurable when he stops holding back; We never assume a character who holds back can increase their stats to an infinite extent when they don't hold back. They would need actual feats on that level, which you have not provided.

You should also probably address the issue of Anos saying that the stopped time was an illusion. Whatever staff come by to evaluate that are likely going to have an issue with that too.
Balzarondo instantly moved in front of me right as I fell to my knees.
No magic was used. It was just plain speed.
Chapter 493

Balzarondo bliztes Anos later. Yeah his speed is no less than Eges spear.

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara
For Nafta;
it seems metaphorical but the justification is still from a character with Immeasurable coupled with the fact her existence governs the future so her accelerating into the future isn't far fetched.

For balzorondo;
Anos himself already scales above baseline immeasurable, then scales above a spear that transcends space, time and dimensions, has no concept of distance and time between opponents textbook old irrelevant
Fact is, anos who already massively upscales from many immeasurable feats, couldn't dodge the attack so no matter how its described, its a bonafide feat as the verse doesn't have traveling to the past shenanigans.
Balzorondo is also faster than people who blitzed shin. Shin as the right hand man of the demon king cannot allow himself to lose. There's no reason why balzorondo shouldn't get immeasurable.

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara
For Nafta;
it seems metaphorical but the justification is still from a character with Immeasurable coupled with the fact her existence governs the future so her accelerating into the future isn't far fetched.

For balzorondo;
Anos himself already scales above baseline immeasurable, then scales above a spear that transcends space, time and dimensions, has no concept of distance and time between opponents textbook old irrelevant
Fact is, anos who already massively upscales from many immeasurable feats, couldn't dodge the attack so no matter how its described, its a bonafide feat as the verse doesn't have traveling to the past shenanigans.
Balzorondo is also faster than people who blitzed shin. Shin as the right hand man of the demon king cannot allow himself to lose. There's no reason why balzorondo shouldn't get immeasurable.
Balzarondo doesn't have profile

Also good point I almost Forgot Zyman was 22nd layer inhabitant and Balzarondo was even deeper layers inhabitants

She swings a sword and the narrator says it's as if the future was skipped. It is not saying that feat did happen, it is making a comparison.
No it says she approaches anos as if moving to the future, then she swings a sword. Anos as an immeasurable speed character says it's like they skipped to the future+ all other speed feat description in the series goes like;
  • Like a flash
  • A flash of light
  • Faster than light
  • At the Speed of light
Then for this particular character who governs the future, anos (far above baseline immeasurable) who describes others speed consistently as i portrayed above, says it's like they accelerated/ skipped into the future

Dude immesurerable speed means moving through sheer speed only. Not time manipulation and travelling back and forth
Yeah, I know. I'm asking you where it says he can cut through time with sheer speed. Not "he's fast and also he can cut through time", but "he can cut through time because he's fast". You've been giving me nothing but the former when the latter is what's required for immeasurable.

Chapter 493

Balzarondo bliztes Anos later. Yeah his speed is no less than Eges spear.
That doesn't sound like he got blitzed. Just that he fell to his knees, and then Balzarondo showed up really fast. Where is it shown or implied that Balzarondo can move faster than Anos can react or perceive?

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara
For Nafta;
So a character who controls time should get immeasurable just because "it isn't far-fetched"? That's not how this wiki works. There are countless gods of time across fiction, and under no circumstances do we give them immeasurable "it just makes sense". The statement coming from a character who is immeasurable doesn't mean anything, the statements are still clearly presented as metaphors.

For balzorondo;
I haven't seen any indication of Anos getting blitzed or even hit here. Being faster than someone who previously blitzed you also isn't grounds for immeasurable.

HE WAS HOLDING BACK 🙏.

Many characters cut through space and time though I don't see it as immeasurable speed. Besides no mention states sheer speed
It's obviously not flowery I'm not biased.

"My sword is the fastest blade. The Balzarondo style hunting sword that cuts through time."

Tbh it's not convincing for immeasurable but others seem fine. But yeah it's Infinite speed atleast.

No it says she approaches anos as if moving to the future, then she swings a sword. Anos as an immeasurable speed character says it's like they skipped to the future+ all other speed feat description in the series goes like;
  • Like a flash
  • A flash of light
  • Faster than light
  • At the Speed of light
Then for this particular character who governs the future, anos (far above baseline immeasurable) who describes others speed consistently as i portrayed above, says it's like they accelerated/ skipped into the future
...Really? The first two are still metaphors, so if those are being used as the basis for speed ratings, then those could use a second look as well. Saying that something is like something else is not, nor has it ever been, grounds for an upgrade. As much as I dislike the term, all of this is textbook flowery language.

Yeah, I know. I'm asking you where it says he can cut through time with sheer speed. Not "he's fast and also he can cut through time", but "he can cut through time because he's fast". You've been giving me nothing but the former when the latter is what's required for immeasurable.
I really don't understand why you are twisting something into meaning less.

"My blade is fastest"

He is clearly refering to his swordsmanship is fastest.

That doesn't sound like he got blitzed. Just that he fell to his knees, and then Balzarondo showed up really fast. Where is it shown or implied that Balzarondo can move faster than Anos can react or perceive?
He literally describes that as an speed feat and hyping that shit where he didn't even cared when he got hit by Eges spear..
So a character who controls time should get immeasurable just because "it isn't far-fetched"? That's not how this wiki works. There are countless gods of time across fiction, and under no circumstances do we give them immeasurable "it just makes sense". The statement coming from a character who is immeasurable doesn't mean anything, the statements are still clearly presented as metaphors.
She is not Manipulating time. Dude she literally governs future
I haven't seen any indication of Anos getting blitzed or even hit here. Being faster than someone who previously blitzed you also isn't grounds for immeasurable.
Read Deeper layers inhabitants scans Shin got blitzed by weaker character than Balzarondo.

...Really? The first two are still metaphors, so if those are being used as the basis for speed ratings, then those could use a second look as well. Saying that something is like something else is not, nor has it ever been, grounds for an upgrade. As much as I dislike the term, all of this is textbook flowery language.
Already presented evidence for why it isn't flowery language though.
Anyway, I'll just wait for other opinions to avoid cluttering the thread

Many characters cut through space and time though I don't see it as immeasurable speed. Besides no mention states sheer speed
It's obviously not flowery I'm not biased.

"My sword is the fastest blade. The Balzarondo style hunting sword that cuts through time."

Tbh it's not convincing for immeasurable but others seem fine. But yeah it's Infinite speed atleast.
Don't bring Whatsbousm. That's not how it works. Also those many characters not from Maoh Gakuin. There are many of characters with immeasurable speed. I don't see why author would use flowery language here. Especially for speed when his main goals are introducing layers of higher speed. Each layer speed scales Infinitely above lower layer.

Besides no mention states sheer speed
He says his sword is the "fastest" meaning "speed", his sword style is literally based on speed. Then says with that sword style he can cut through time.

An immeasurable speed character then says time had stopped (including for him) but balzorando was the only one moving, then says it's not that time had stopped (no time manipulation shenanigans) but that "he" balzorando was "too fast".

The subject and object in the feat all point to him cutting through time with sheer speed, don't know what other feat you're looking for to relate it to speed

I really don't understand why you are twisting something into meaning less.

"My blade is fastest"

He is clearly refering to his swordsmanship is fastest.
I'm not debating whether or not he's fast. He's fast, speed is his specialty, got all that down. But where is it stated that his speed specifically is able to cut through time? NOT him being fast, and also being able to cut through time. Do you understand the difference?

He literally describes that as an speed feat and hyping that shit where he didn't even cared when he got hit by Eges spear..
So if an immeasurable character describes a speed feat, it's always immeasurable regardless of context? That seems like a highly flawed line of logic. I wouldn't say he was hyping it up as much as he was just... describing what was happening in the most direct terms possible.

She is not Manipulating time. Dude she literally governs future
Which is time manipulation. The future is a period of time, and she is controlling it. I don't know how to make this any simpler.

Read Deeper layers inhabitants scans Shin got blitzed by weaker character than Balzarondo.
Okay? Not sure what this is meant to prove?

Already presented evidence for why it isn't flowery language though.
You really didn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back