• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contents of the thread
  • Information Type 2 Existence & Manipulation for all Sources
  • Graham NEP aspect type 4 upgrade
  • Remove Limited Part from Anos NEP type 2 and Replace it with Solid NEP type 2 nature for his Source.
  • Shin and Sasha immeasurable Combat and Reaction speed upgrade. Possibly Misha also for being Comparable to Sasha. This is for Pre Silver arc
  • Adaptation for all Gods and Gods weapons Including Disorder Scythe and Venozdonor
  • Greater Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 1, 2 & 3 ) for Anos and Graham

Information Type 2 Manipulation for Source and NEP Aspects Type 4 for Graham

The fundamental concept of existence that all living things hold within them. An excellent magician can be reincarnated with the memories of their life kept in their source, and even if the physical body perishes, as long as the source is intact, they can be revived.

It was the truth, but Leorg didn’t seem inclined to believe it. After all, magic is born from each individual’s source. These sources reside within our bodies, beyond our souls, beyond our spirits—deep within the abyss. It’s what makes us who we are. When sources of different classes face each other, fear of the greater source can make one’s magic go berserk.

There is an inseparable connection between the root and the body.

Even if the body disappears, it can be restored by using <Resuscitation Ingal> because the root remembers the outline of the body.

Source contains the information which is building blocks of ones reality. Using Source one can recreate their own body from nothing. So All Roots should be considered as Information type 2. And Graham's should be get aspect type 4 for his NEP states.

Information Manipulation (Type 2. Sources contains the fundamental information of one's existence which is necessary for one to exist. Source can reconstruct the Spirit, Soul and Physical pf body of the user by remembering the structure of their body. )

Solid NEP type 2 for Anos Source including aspects types 1, 2, 3 & 4

Thanks to @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless helping out on NEP type 2 nature scan for Anos.

"Soon the "fusion reincarnation Radpilika" will be completed, but inside Sir's body is an environment equal to hell. Incredible perdition is raging, and even emptiness, emptier than nothingness, is visible. I have never seen such an aggressive root, and it is too much of a bad match!"

Graham source is already accepted as NEP type 2 and it exists inside of Anos source. Here Ronzcrunz who fused with Anos Source states Anos source is even emptier than Graham Nothingness. Which should Qualify for Solid NEP type 2 for Anos Source.

NEP type 2 ( Anos Source is completely merged with Graham's nothingness and currently it acts as both Source of emptiness and Perdition. Anos can use Graham's nothingness at his will. Note: This is only for his source)

Sasha Immeasurable Combat and Reaction Speed feats

Eques dodged the "Extreme Prisoner's Ashtray Cannon Egil Grone Angudoroa" at a speed that seemed to have skipped through time, and came around behind me, raising his right arm.

The cogwheel of his hand spun at high speed and was thrust out as if to run over my face.

I grabbed it with my left hand and took it carelessly.

The cog spun in my hand, but I held it down and brought it to a halt.

"...... Geez ......!"

'Did you think your future could reach my past?

From the black ashes piled up on the earth, Eques appears and flies into the sky.

The speed of the one who spun the gears with giddy gears is extreme, and in an instant, he stands in front of Ray's eyes.

The black sun scorched the Eques.

But if the gears of its body turned with vigor, the gaze of final destruction ran over it in the blink of an eye.

''If the world leaves its archetype, it means I leave mine. Whatever the method, if this world does not perish, I too will not perish."

Sasha avoided the countless <Cutting Defective Gear Abyss> that were released by repeatedly changing direction with her <Flying Flesh>, but in the gap, she allowed Eques to approach her.

When Eques spins his gears he skips time and attacks his opponents and Sasha was able to keep up him and react and attack him.

Shin Immeasurable Combat and Reaction Speed feats

"I've fought the four evil royals before. I don't think they could beat Sin Reglia, even if the four of them were to come at him together."

Anos confirms Shin being superior to Four Evil Kings (which includes Eges ) and won't lose even if they attack him at once

He said to the two members of the Four Evil Kings who were looking at him sharply.

"You have an unusual posture, don't you? Both of you. It looks like you have a lot of openings."

"Then try this, right arm of the Demon King. This is the correct stance."

As soon as Eges spoke these words, the tip of the red-blooded spear, DahidAtem, disappeared and appeared before Shin's eyes. At the same time, the arrows of the cursed bow netroavs were released.

Immediately after the arrow and spear pierced Shin - or so it seemed - leaving an afterimage, his body appeared before the eyes of Eges and Kaihilam.

Anos states Shin can fight four Evil Kings and win even if they all attacks him at once. Shin was also stated to be on Par with Anos in combat speed and Shin was even able to keep up with Graham. Finally Shin Even Casually dodges Eges spear. Which means he should get immeasurable Combat and Reaction speed.

Adaptation for God's & their weapons

Arcana Profile already has Adaptation. It should be applied to all gods along with Venozdonor & Disorder Scythe

Adaptation (Gods miracles cannot be prevented twice. Basically if you resist once you won't be able to resist again, hence their Abilities adapt to overcome resistances)

Greater Resistance to Madness Manipulation Type (1, 2 & 3) for Anos and Graham

In an instant, the blue and red cats melted, becoming mud-like indefinite bodies and attacking Elwyn.

But he is totally unresponsive. I can't see it.

Their evil eye has no power to see the phantom beast.

“Ugu …… a …………”

The mud of the blue and red cats enter the body as they invade Elwin.
Prey Spirit Cup "... the same as the hunting aristocrat of Hyfolia ... what?"

The phantom possesses the creature, but can never manipulate the body at will. They do not flesh.

The reason is that cravings can be countered by cravings.

However, in a number of small worlds, there are races with very low cravings.

The hunting nobles of Hyfolia are.

Approximately 60% of the beasts, especially those of the lower grades, have their body clear by eating their roots from the inside, and have a clear intention. You can feed.

A vessel suitable for the phantom beast was called a prey spirit cup in Evezeino, and many phantom beasts attacked and ate.

Of course, there are few vessels that can withstand the phantom beasts, and after a few months their bodies will perish. However, the phantom beast who has learned the taste of the prey spirit cup will strongly desire the next body.

This relationship between the prey spirit cup and the phantom beast was the beginning of a long battle between Evezeino and Hyfolia.
Certainly capture the phantom beast that should not be in the foamy world, and slash the two with a thunder sword.

However, the inanimate blue cat and red cat cannot be destroyed. The two splinters changed like mud and clung to their bodies to take possession of Celis.

Luna stood up, stopped trying to shake them off by hand. There is no sign of possession, and the man is calm.

"……that?"

Even with the eyes of Luna, the princess of the calamity, he does not feel a slight craving. The reason why the beast is still repelled is probably because he has a strong will.
Here states Phantoms can merge with Body and make them go berserk. Celis resists it with pure will. Anos should be able to do the same.

Apart from Parrington's voice, I felt something echoing inside me.

"The lion of destruction of Artsenon is disaster itself. Once its craving awakens, it will be driven by the urge to destroy, and even this silver sea will be destroyed."

With a slight smile, Parrington shouts loudly.

"And now is the time for your destructive impulse to awaken. Son of the Abyssal Princess of Mischief, Lion of Destruction of Arzenon! The craving in the depths of this Abyss is your very core. Once awakened, you will never be able to reason again!"

Golden magic runs from the red thread, through the sewing needle, and flows into my root.
 It is a stagnant craving that is accumulating in this <woeful abyss of craving>.

"Forget everything that that man, that eyesore, taught you, and you will become a true lion. Swords, magic, words, even thoughts, everything he left behind will be destroyed here."

Immediately thereafter.
 An eerie voice echoed directly from the depths of my body.
 It was an inner impulse.
 It was the voice of none other than myself.
 Malice wells up and overflows from the deepest depths of my heart.
 --Destroy it!
 I try to cover my ears, but it echoes inside my body, shaking my head.
 --All the oceans and--
 A thirsting desire that sticks to your skull and won't leave.
 --It pleads with you to destroy it, destroy it.
 The other self, calling for destruction, destruction.
 He pleads again and again to destroy everything.

"Reveal your true nature, you ugly beast, and prove yourself. Yes. Cerys Voldigård could not fulfill her sister's dream. She could not give her a gentle child!"

The remaining needle of the lion's den in the air is pointed at my heart.

"It is your nature to go mad, to rampage, and to destroy many worlds. Then you realize for the first time. You realize. The family she made with that man was far from peaceful. Finally, you will wake up and regret it."

The sewing needle, imbued with the magic of the red thread, was ejected into my heart.

"That love was a great mistake!"

"Interesting fantasy."

An ear-piercing thunderclap echoed, and ten purple lightning bolts struck the lightning sword.
 The "red thread" that restrains me was cut with a plop when I moved the magic sword loosely.

"..........what?........!"
Here Parrington tried to Make Anos go berserk and loose his Sanity. Anos Casually Resisted it. This should give him Resistance to Type 2 madness manipulation.

We proceeded through the depths of the water as if swimming.
 Deep, deep, I looked into the abyss.
 The pitch-black darkness and black-green particles pouring out of the darkness.
 And in the crevices, a number of irregularly shaped, mud-like things were writhing around.
 I felt an unspoken voice, an emotion, slamming directly into my head.
 They must be phantoms.
 It must be an ungifted Arzenon lion of perdition, or something else.
 I feel a queer sensation as if the contents of my head are being roughly stroked.
 The craving that has been pooling in the depths of the water is sticking to my ears like mud, and seeping into my heart.
 I don't know what they are saying.
 Destroy it. Eat it. I heard "help," but it didn't seem to be any of those.
 It was as if a jumbled mixture of cravings were constantly being stirred up.
"...... hmm."
 No one has ever visited the bottom of the abyss of calamity except Yzark the Disaster Victim. It would be difficult for Naga and Kostoria, who only have imperfect bodies, to reach the bottom of the abyss. Even if they did, they would not be able to move freely in this place.
Looking at Abyss Of Craving would make People go mad. Anos was able swim to Deepest Part of Abyss of Craving which was even impossible for Another character who has resistance to it. It is stated that Naga Who can resist this urge can only swim inside the Abyss of Craving for only for little bit not to the Deepest Part.

Why Graham's gets Resistance to Madness Manipulation?

"How can the lion of destruction of Artsenon not go mad? ......! You are such a creature, show yourself!"

"Sure, I'm like a lion of perdition, though."

I jumped into his pocket faster than the doomsday fire could be thrown.

"My father's words, you have not forgotten. My mother bore the son of Voldigoad. My bloodline is the king of perdition."
Anos Resisted Madness Manipulation based on his blood heritage. Graham had Voldigoad family source. So he should be able resists the madness manipulation same as Celis and Anos

Greater Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 1, 2 & 3. Voldigoad family bloodline is constantly seemed posses a strong will and they are shown to resists Abyss of Craving thirst. This can affect an individual both via mental and biological way. Abyss of thirst even shown to make people go mad just looking it. Anos was able to resists Abyss of Craving it is hard for same kind of Lion of Artenzaon like Kostoria and Naga to do so)

Last edited:
Anyway, everything looks good, i agree.

Immeasurable speed for sasha might be a little shaky though.

I think anos being unaffected by Kaihiram's cursed mud might be a better justification for madness type 2 resistance though.

Graham be leaching off voldigoad bloodline as usual i see

Anyway, everything looks good, i agree.

Immeasurable speed for sasha might be a little shaky though.
Later onwards she is comparable to deeper layers inhabitants. Either way it's not anti feat
I think anos being unaffected by Kaihiram's cursed mud might be a better justification for madness type 2 resistance though.
Send me the scans in discord let me see
Graham be leaching off voldigoad bloodline as usual i see
😂😂😂

Information Type 2 Manipulation for Source and NEP Aspects Type 4 for Graham
Seems fine, tho a better proof would be that the source is deeper than the spitit and the spirit is formed by legends, rumors, etc. which are classified as Info Type 2.
Solid NEP type 2 for Anos Source including aspects types 1, 2, 3 & 4
Seems fine.
Sasha Immeasurable Combat and Reaction Speed feats
She can keep up with Eques who has immeasurable speed, so it's okay, perhaps Misha should have immeasurable as well since she is comparable to Sasha.
Shin Immeasurable Combat and Reaction Speed feats
Shin dodgin Eges spear is proof enough of Immeasurable speed, so fine.
Adaptation for God's & their weapons
Fine.
Greater Resistance to Madness Manipulation Type (1, 2 & 3) for Anos and Graham
Overall agree.
Anos Resisted Madness Manipulation based on his blood heritage. Graham had Voldigoad family source. So he should be able resists the madness manipulation same as Celis and Anos
Eh? When and where does graham have the source of the voldigoads? The only reason I would agree with the resistance is that graham taking Celis' head can take his whole being for himself.

Eh? When and where does graham have the source of the voldigoads? The only reason I would agree with the resistance is that graham taking Celis' head can take his whole being for himself.
Bro the source Graham using was Celis Source. I mean he replicated all of Celis abilities and body parts. The lighting in Graham's source comes from Celis.

Bro the source Graham using was Celis Source. I mean he replicated all of Celis abilities and body parts. The lighting in Graham's source comes from Celis.
Proof? Graham never took Celis source' Graham's normal source was his own then the source of nothingness then the true nature, nowhere it's stated that he has celis source but only his head and powers.

Proof? Graham never took Celis source' Graham's normal source was his own then the source of nothingness then the true nature, nowhere it's stated that he has celis source but only his head and powers.
He got celis head, abilities, there's nothing that suggests he wouldn't gain his resistances as well after all, he also got the purple eyes

He got celis head, abilities, there's nothing that suggests he wouldn't gain his resistances as well after all, he also got the purple eyes
I'm not against that, i'm saying where's the proof that said he got Celis Source?

The world-destroying "Egil Grone Angdoroa, the Gokkoukai Egil Grone Angdoroa," was shot deep into the root of Graham's body.

The stubborn root and all the scarlet electric red lightning are blocking the fire of the apocalypse from destroying the world from within his body.
He did had Celis root abilities.
I'm not against that, i'm saying where's the proof that said he got Celis Source?
 It may be that those who have their heads taken from them by the Zeylon bloodline will not perish, but will die.

When their power is taken from them and they can no longer use <Resurrection Ingal> or <Reincarnation Silica>, the remaining root in their neck will be released.
Here this may back it up even more about Graham having Celis root.

Anyway thanks for evaluating

Oh, he didn't get his source just his powers if that's what you're asking for. Nothing suggests graham gets the sources of those he killed
 The bloodline of the Zeylon probably replicates the remaining roots in the neck by connecting the taken head to the body, in a form that it can manipulate at will.
Guess what I found. Graham did replicated Celis root. Anyway it doesn't seem to be any problem with OP so not gonna bother.

I don't see how it could be Type 2 Information, so I'll disagree.
tho a better proof would be that the source is deeper than the spitit and the spirit is formed by legends, rumors, etc. which are classified as Info Type 2.
It's even more like a Type 3 Concept than a Type 2 Information

I don't see how it could be Type 2 Information, so I'll disagree.
What do you mean ? Memories are information itself which are stored inside the source. Source Exist deeper than Body , soul and spirit. Even deeper than those. Its an abstract information. Real body is recreated using those information. Without those information Real body doesn't even exists. You don't need whole verse to be made up of information to get information type 2.
It's even more like a Type 3 Concept than a Type 2 Information
Funny it's qualify for more of type 1 concepts than type 2 you are trying to say it should be just type 3. Good luck with making a downgrade thread then. It was already accepted by Ultima and other staff where Null and Dereck worked their ass up to get it.

Memories are information itself which are stored inside the source.
Is there any evidence that Memory is Information itself?

Because memory can be a fundamental aspect of its own in certain fictions.
Funny it's qualify for more of type 1 concepts than type 2 you are trying to say it should be just type 3. Good luck with making a downgrade thread then. It was already accepted by Ultima and other staff where Null and Dereck worked their ass up to get it.
Lolz, I'm not trying to downgrade. You are too temperamental towards those who disagree.

I'm responding to rumors and legends that go more into Type 3 Concept, than Type 2 Information.

Is there any evidence that Memory is Information itself?
Already posted the scans in OP. Source Contains the information ( memories) which plays the big role in building blocks of ones existence. Here they are Abstract information. Which is already accepted by Wiki and listed in their profile. No one can Regenerate from their physical body destruction without that information which backs up why it Qualifies for type 2 information manipulation. Conceptual manipulation doesn't work like that.
I don't see where it's stated memories are just fundamental aspects.
Lolz, I'm not trying to downgrade. You are too temperamental towards those who disagree.

I'm responding to rumors and legends that go more into Type 3 Concept, than Type 2 Information.
Rumours and lore are information itself where People information is passed down from one person to another. If they believe and think fire spirit exists and make a image of it. It will be create fire spirit based on their Information and imagination which is passed down from one person to another person. Also this thread has nothing to do with spirit. We don't even have a single profile for that. This is only for source upgrade

Already posted the scans in OP. Source Contains the information ( memories) which plays the big role in building blocks of ones existence. Here they are Abstract information. Which is already accepted by Wiki and listed in their profile. No one can Regenerate from their physical body destruction without that information which backs up why it Qualifies for type 2 information manipulation. Conceptual manipulation doesn't work like that.
I already said that I don't see why it could be Type 2 Information.

It looks like you only relate things as you think.

The OP is more like a concept than Information, and that's what Source is all about.
I don't see where it's stated memories are just fundamental aspects.
You must read it carefully.
Memory can also be a Concept, rather than Information
If they believe and think fire spirit exists and make a image of it. It will be create fire spirit based on their Information and imagination which is passed down from one person to another person.
That is the definition of the Concept (Type 3 Concept)

I already said that I don't see why it could be Type 2 Information.
May you just don't wank to see it the ways others sees it.memories are information itself and Source uses the abstract information to build the body from nothing.
It looks like you only relate things as you think.
No you are comparing it to something which it isn't.
The OP is more like a concept than Information, and that's what Source is all about.
Source is about storing Memories aka information itself.
You must read it carefully.

Memory can also be a Concept, rather than Information

That is the definition of the Concept (Type 3 Concept)
Memories are information itself by any dictionary you open it and check it up. And here they are abstract information which backs it up my claims. By your logic no one should have information manipulation type 2 which manipulates information which are stored based on memories.

If they believe and think fire spirit exists and make a image of it. It will be create fire spirit based on their Information and imagination which is passed down from one person to another person.
This is kinda wrong but trying to address it would be derailing so I'll do it another time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back