• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contents On this Thread:
  • Above Baseline Immeasurable Speed for Deeper Layers Inhabitants and Post Silver Sea characters
  • Arcana Power Mimicry, Causality Manipulation & Resistance to Causality Manipulation.
  • Gods Common abilities addition.
  • Shin Resistance Addition.

Immeasurable Speed for Deeper Layers Inhabitants and Post Silver Sea characters

Scaling Chain:

Eges Spear & Eques ( Immeasurable speed) < Shin < Anos (Pre Silver Sea arc) < Deeper Layers Inhabitants ~ Current Versions of Anos subordinates

Silver Water Holy Sea: An area encompassing many "worlds" that extend outside of them. Each world exists in a hierarchy, and the deeper the world, the stronger its order, and the more powerful its inhabitants.
"Hmm. I thought I was just a little out of shape." "In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, toughness, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a weight to you. If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here."
Balzarondo said admonishingly.
."My sword is the fastest blade. The Balzarondo style hunting sword that cuts through time."
A silence covered the place, giving the illusion that time had stopped.
In a world where everything was stationary, only Balzarondo was moving.
No, the man's sword was far too fast.
He didn't want to destroy me. He wanted me to surrender.
"In your world, he must be a man of some strength."
Balzarondo pointed at Lay.
"But I took it easy on him in the previous match. The man was not able to keep up with my speed even after I took it easy on him. If I were to get serious, the level of this world would be broken. Let me make this clear."
As soon as I thought his figure blurred, he instantly went for my backside.
As I caught the kick that was released without a pause with my palm, sparks of magic power scattered violently.
"Like a frog in a well."
My body was easily flung back, and I hit the hull's wall.
"You know of the ocean, Anos Voldigoad. Lay down your weapons and surrender. In the shallowest of this small world, that is the only thing you can do."
"Hmm..."

It's amazing to see how Anos, who had already reacted to the spear of Eges that has immeasurable speed, was seeing Balzarondo with the blurred figure. As much as he managed to hold his leg, it's evident that Balzarondo has immeasurable speed just for that detail that is obviously important in the story. Not to mention breaking the world with speed is not something I see being possible with speeds massively above light or infinity.

Undeterred, Zaimon stepped forward and quickly drew the sword at his waist.
 At the same time, Shin, who had stepped in front of me, drew his magic sword from the magic circle.
 With that, Zaimon sheathed his sword.
 At the same moment, there was a dull thud, and the sword blade of the Ryuukoraku Sword Artcoruasta in Shin's hand snapped in half.
"It is not only the difference in the magic sword that broke the Ryuukage sword in a single bout. At least, things such as pure physical strength, speed, and magic power would be beyond me now. In this deep world, he is apparently a strong man!"
Zymon's speed increases further.
 The Castle Demon Tribe, which even claims to be the first in the deep world of Balandias, is several steps faster than Shin, and plays with his vision.

Shin who can react & dodge Eges spear can't keep up with Deeper layers inhabitants speed & Goes on to say their speed is beyond his reach.

"...... Sir is a resident of the shallow world. It is only natural that I, born in a deeper world, would be stronger than the Lord God of your world. However, it is almost inconceivable for someone from the same world to do so. ......"
Eques has immeasurable speed who is Chief God of shallow layer 1. Deeper layers inhabitants are stated to be able to stronger than the chief god of shallow layer and cable of destroying them it should be only possible if they can keep up with those chief gods.
Hollow in the Second Barandias--

Kicking through the air from right to left, left to up. King Tiger Meiytilen runs around in all directions.

"That's enough of the checks and balances. Let me see how you really feel. If not..."

His figure blurred for a moment, and then he appeared at close range of me.
Meitelyn was fast enough to Keep up with Anos.
With his fangs peeking out, he wields his five claws.
"Shhhh!"
 Space is severed, and the claws tear apart my body at a distance.
 The demon king's blood gushes out from the root.
 A trail of claws was left in the sky that extended beyond the horizon.
 Without a pause, the left-hand claw of the disaster is swung down.
"Ta-da!"
 A blue claw strike rushes forward.
 Black blood gushes from my body, and the sky is torn into five claws.
Yzark Claws Casually cuts Anos into pieces where Anos could Dodge and catch Eges spear not to mention he could keep up with Eques & Nafta in terms of speed.
The Dark Lord wielded the Red Blood Demon Spear.
 In the empty space, a red spear flash appeared.
"You can't hide your presence!"
 With the Second Secret <Dimensional Flash> Eges slashes at the presence he senses. While his magic was stripped away, he barely avoided a direct hit from the magic spear.
 What was revealed was a doll wearing a suit of armor and carrying a sword.
Having gone through battles in various worlds and having studied hard, the Pluto King's ability has increased by several orders of magnitude compared to when he was in the world of Militia. As he said, no matter how the enemy may be the proud abyssal army of the magic bullet world of Eresia, he will not fall behind a small army.
 The Dark Lord did not back down, but counterattacked with a <Dimensional Flash Jigen Sen>. The red spear flash raced forward, but Zen easily caught it with only his left arm.
The two captains approached at high speed to hold the spears with their bodies, but the blood spears changed speed even faster than that.
 The spears changed their trajectory right in front of them, and they reached out and grabbed the spears as if they were expecting it.
In the space of a single breath, four consecutive thrusts. The dimension-crossing Dilfinschtein pierced the blue magic bullet immediately after it was fired.
However, no explosion occurs.
Berenizia Noin
It was a fake magic bullet, similar to the <Magic Deep Flow Wave Cannon>.
Viridia drops her gun and grabs the tip of the magic spear. No matter how many dimensions he crosses, the spearhead is still connected to the magic spear in Eges hand. With a mighty, uncontrollable grip, he seizes Dilfinnshtein.
"Lay down your arms and surrender, and I will spare your life."
From the above scans you can see Eges spear constantly got caught by Deeper layers inhabitants

Conclusion:

Silver exists in an power Hierarchy Deeper the world the stronger and faster the inhabitants. Shallow layer 2 inhabitants would be above baseline the speed of shallow layer 1. Same goes for chief gods as they are World itself. So for example Eques was layer 1 Chief god he will be baseline below the speed and power of layer 2 chief god. Its how the hierarchy works and Eques already has immeasurable.

So it should be mentioned as baseline above immeasurable speed for deeper layers inhabitants.

Arcana ability addition

Arcana stared at the god of abortion.

When she closed her eyes silently and opened them again, an arc-shaped "Sun of Doom" and a crescent moon "Artielt Noah" appeared in her evil eye, drawing a circle with the two of them together.

The true power of the "Evil eye of disobedience" had appeared.

"The Selection Judgement has been distorted and twisted by the child of nihilism. Now the integrity of the order is completely disordered. Even though the God of Destruction and the God of Creation have returned to life, I, who was only acting on their behalf, still have the same authority. On the contrary, it is increasing in power. He must have wanted to ridicule this world."
 This is the true value of Arcana as an Disobedience god-

"This body has become an eternal, immortal deity."

"Monster......!"

Andeluk turns his right arm into a red thread snake and bites Arcana.
 However, before the eternal and immortal divine body, the fanged abortion serpent was unilaterally obliterated.

"Order is no match for me."
 If Leviher Alter, who is disobedient to the order, would be able to neutralize Eques, the aggregate of the order.
 All the power of Eques would belong to the disobedient god.
"The moon does not rise, the sun does not set, and spring shines on a godless land."

A tranquil chant echoed through the second Balandias.

The girl nodded quietly, "Rikka the Six Flowers of Betrayal, Leviher Alter."

A great ring of burning ice appears behind Arcana.

Simultaneous generation of freezing and burning. Before this contradictory power, the Great Wall armor that Wang Tiger Mei Tilen was about to wear froze and then began to burn.

"No magic, no power, can harm the silver castle that rises in the land of Balandias. Every cause and effect in this small world works to protect the castle of the mistress..."

Meytilen's eyes widen.

The silver castle surrounding the Second Balandias. The silver castle that surrounds the Second Balandias, the "Great Wall of Causes and Effects," Hezbenyeliya, has begun to crumble with a rumbling sound.

The order of the world was beginning to change.

Arcana was able to copy Militia and Aberneyu abilities and able to use them to full extent not to mention she is even stated to copy chief gods abilities. Arcana also not affected by King Tigers Causality Manipulation and Order of the Chief God.

So She should get Resistance to Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation Type 1. Along with Power Mimicry.

Shin Resistance addition

Shin's voice comes out sharply.
 The huge shadow reverses, and a dark-colored sun ring appears.
 The cold radiance of Sargeeldonave, the "Sun of Doom," which imposes death and destruction on all things equally, begins to shine.

"The body mutates, Athenes."

Gyoi."

A magic circle is drawn on Shin's body, and his body mutates.
 A dark light covers his body, distorting its contours.
 The darkness, which is condensing quickly, begins to take on a certain shape.
 A blade glinting on one side, a straight sword blade, no brim, and a rugged hilt.
 It was a single, magical sword.

"Shin-Slaying Evil Sword Shinreglia."

Sargeeldonave, the "Sun of Doom," unleashed the black sun, the light of destruction.
 The sky was shrouded in darkness, and the atmosphere of doom covered the earth.
 As if to cut through the darkness, the divine killing sword flashes.

With a single breath, Anos's sword flash etched a mark in the darkness, the mark of a magic circle.

"The evil blade, the mad slash, and the three divine killings, Goldra Egoronoia."

With a single flash...
 The sword swung down toward the magic circle, slicing the approaching black sun in half and dispelling the darkness.
 Sergei Erdnave begins to return to the shadows again, as if to hide himself.

"I will not let you escape."

Flying through the air and plunging into the <Sun of Doom>, Anos thrusts the magic sword in his hand into the shadow of the giant sun ring.
 The order of destruction rages.
 Anos let go of the blade, grabbed the slight wound, and pried it open.
 Inside was deep darkness.
 Even with his magical eye, Anos could not see an inch of it.
 If he threw himself into this place filled with perdition, everything would perish in the blink of an eye.
 Therefore, it was necessary for him to ascend here in perfect form.
 Without hesitation, he jumped into it.
In the Mythical Age, the God of Destruction Aberneyu was the cause of all death and destruction. That's why I overthrew them first.

"All things lead to destruction. That was the God of Destruction's order, but since the Demon King stole it, destruction in the world has been limited. Those who were supposed to die did not die, those who were supposed to perish did not perish, and the reason of the world was disrupted. Other gods compensated for this, but the world was not completely restored. The result is now, two thousand years later."

Shin was not affected by Sargeldonave which is fundamental order of destruction in the world and order is accepted as Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation Type 1.

Resistance to Greater Existence Erasure, Death Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1. Unaffected by Aberneyu's authority, the Sun of Destruction <Sargeldonave>, which utilises the Order of Destruction)

Gods ability addition.

"Each divine domain is a microcosm of the world. Just as the upper limit of the source of the world is fixed, so is the amount of fire dew in Da Ku Kadate, and the number of flowers in this divine domain."
There are many layers in the Silver Sea, and there are countless bubbles in each layer, and there is an infinite sky in each bubble. There, it stretches on endlessly with no end, and it is where that world's gods are located.
Each god has its own world, and there is a deeper world, the world of the Chief God or the abyssal world.
In an instant, the world turned white. The floor, the ceiling, the walls—everything.
Another second passed. Then another.
However, the second hand of Tel no longer moved. This place—this space—was now isolated from the world.
"That space that Eugo La Raviaz creates when he appears is isolated from the time of the world. If you kill Eugo La Raviaz, you can't go back to the original time. But, well, at most, you arrive a few hours ahead of time."
"Nafta swears. As long as there is a present, the future will rise again and again even if it is destroyed. The only way to destroy the Future World Crystal is to destroy all possibilities."
The number of crystal shards increased rapidly, enveloping the place like a shining sandstorm.
"This could be another form of the world. Condemned, you are sentenced to a limiting world."
As the crystal sandstorm dissipated, the landscape around us changed.
We were in a strange city. All the buildings, vegetation, and inhabitants were made of crystal.
The mountains visible in the distance, the heavenly canopy, and even the flowing rivers were crystal.
And from all this I felt unimaginable magical power.
"A world created by Kandaquisort, then?"
 Misha points out in front of him.
 Scattered like stars across the brilliant azure sky are a variety of colorful landscapes, including golden volcanoes, white lakes, thorny lands, and wheel-like cities.
"This is the azure sky of the gods. Every landscape you see is a divine realm."
 It is the same as the budding divine city of Ennesone or the limited world of Nafta.
 Indeed, they all emit tremendous magical power.
 Only in the Divine Realm, I suppose, can they display their power to the fullest.
 The same is true for the other side, who cannot use <Flying Flesh> due to the influence of the tree-crowned celestial sphere. Heine then thrust two sacred swords into the earth.
"There is no one who can defeat the concubine in the Great Tree Mother Sea. In the Celestial Sphere of the Crown of Trees, the God of Transfiguration, the God of Deepening in the Deep Forest, and the God of Ending in the Desert of Withering are the order of the day. There is no way for her to resist the power of a half-baked god."
"The Lake of Water Burial"
 With a divine light, another landscape begins to overlap the grounds of the Institute of the Demon King.
 It was the embodiment of a divine realm.
 It was a transparent lake and swamp.
 The lake and swamp gradually materialized, and the Academy of Demon Kings vanished as if replaced by the lake and swamp. When it disappeared completely, the four evil kings had moved into the sacred area.
 The water was knee-high.
 Under the crystal clear lake, a great number of skeletons were buried in the water.
"Boundary formation"
 Another sanctuary began to materialize.
 Numerous cloth wards were lowered from the sky like a curtain, surrounding the lake of burial.
"Don't get carried away, you petty foreigner. Your power is only a mere trinket that has benefited this three-sided world. In the real world, you cannot even give it your all."

In this thread Order is accepted as Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation Type 1. Each Gods has thier order and their own Worlds/Realm. Each Gods can create pocket dimensions which can amp thier Statistics and reduce opponent powers.
So all gods should get these common abilities.

Pocket Reality Warping, Statistics Reduction and Amplification, Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation & Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1)

Note: this is not for Chief gods only for Regular Gods

Last edited:
Don't forget about Chief Gods having above-baseline immeasurable speed. Nafta should get immeasurable speed as well, where is that at?

Don't forget about Chief Gods having above-baseline immeasurable speed. Nafta should get immeasurable speed as well, where is that at?
Forget about NAFTA and others. I don't want this thread to end up like last time. I will create a thread for that when we settle things with big issues

I was planning to add Sasha and Misha abilities but Changed my plans. Because they need Seperate CRT. Bunch of work to do with them
For now, we missed the chance to add all of this
  • Paralysis Inducement (with plundering sword Girionoges. The plundering sword robs it's opponents of their abilities depending on the part that is cut. Shin induces paralysis by cutting his opponents limbs)
  • Sealing (with spirit treasure sword, Eil Alou. By completing a pentagram by slashing his opponents, the sword seals them away inside a jewel. He can also seal away individual body parts by completing the pentagram on different limbs)
  • Energy Absorption (with severing Sword Deltroz)
  • Spatial Manipulation (shockwaves from his strikes can tear through space)
Resistances;
  • Resistance to Existence Erasure (is capable of passing through beno Ieven)
  • Resistance to Pain Manipulation (Is capable of fighting while under a curse that induces pain)
  • Resistance to Possession and Corruption (types 1 &2. Demons inherently resists and take over anything that tries to corrupt or possess them).
  • Resistance to Body Puppetry (is unaffected by Anos words infused with magic power)
  • Resistance to Paralysis Inducement (already resists the effects of sensing Anos magic power which cause death, paralysis and fear)
  • Resistance to Transmutation and Matter Manipulation (should resist the effects of Misha's Eyes of Creation)
  • Resistance to Poison Manipulation (is capable of continuously drinking alcohol without getting drunk. The alcohol was so potent, it was said to be poison and no longer alcohol)

For now, we missed the chance to add all of this
  • Paralysis Inducement (with plundering sword Girionoges. The plundering sword robs it's opponents of their abilities depending on the part that is cut. Shin induces paralysis by cutting his opponents limbs)
  • Sealing (with spirit treasure sword, Eil Alou. By completing a pentagram by slashing his opponents, the sword seals them away inside a jewel. He can also seal away individual body parts by completing the pentagram on different limbs)
  • Energy Absorption (with severing Sword Deltroz)
  • Spatial Manipulation (shockwaves from his strikes can tear through space)
Resistances;
  • Resistance to Existence Erasure (is capable of passing through beno Ieven)
  • Resistance to Pain Manipulation (Is capable of fighting while under a curse that induces pain)
  • Resistance to Possession and Corruption (types 1 &2. Demons inherently resists and take over anything that tries to corrupt or possess them).
  • Resistance to Body Puppetry (is unaffected by Anos words infused with magic power)
  • Resistance to Paralysis Inducement (already resists the effects of sensing Anos magic power which cause death, paralysis and fear)
  • Resistance to Transmutation and Matter Manipulation (should resist the effects of Misha's Eyes of Creation)
  • Resistance to Poison Manipulation (is capable of continuously drinking alcohol without getting drunk. The alcohol was so potent, it was said to be poison and no longer alcohol)
Remind me next week 😈
I will drop 3 character abilities together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back