• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing this upgrade thread based on the staff input in this thread

Lets starts with worlds and layers being infinite size

Silver bubbles/Bubbles are already accepted as infinite size in wiki kindly check the Cosmology blog for any clarification. I am not posting scans here because don't wanna make a big mess. Also layers are accepted as infinite size.

What is Silver magic bullet?

SILVER magic bullet is magic bullet which is used to destroy or shoot down universes in Maou Gakuin. Below scans shows they are used to shoot down small worlds in other words silver bubbles or normal bubbles in silver Sea. To go from one layer to another layer should travel infinite distance as layers are accepted as infinite size also to go from inside of bubbles to outside of bubbles characters or something needs to travel infinite distance.

「キサマは泡沫世界の住人、戸惑うのは無理もナイ。キサマが生きていた世界の外には、果てしない海が広がっていル。それこそが銀水聖海。そしてそこには数多無数の小世界が存在するのダ」

"You are an inhabitant of the bubble world, so it is understandable that you are puzzled. Outside of the world in which you lived, there is an endless sea. That is the Silver Water Sacred Sea. And there are countless, countless small worlds."

「銀滅魔法<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>。小世界を弾にし、小世界を撃ち抜く魔弾ダ。目下、魔法実験の最中だが、弾丸に足る水準の小型銀泡が作れナイ」

"Silver Destruction Magic <Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid>. It is a magic bullet that turns the small world into a bullet and shoots through the small world. We are currently in the midst of magical experimentation, but we have not been able to create a small silver bubble of a level sufficient to be used as a bullet."

Lay was able to tank Silver magic bullet and react to it. And he took 2-3 hits by blocking it. Also magic bullet were Coming from outside of painting world travelling infinite distance.

ソネイド <銀界魔弾>は目に見えない。 だが、 絵画世界アプトミステを破壊す るなら、狙いは最も損傷の大きいその大穴である可能性は高い。

ソネイド レイは相手が狙ってくるだろうその場所に位置取り、 <銀界魔弾>の 着弾を肌で感じて、斬り裂いたのだ。

かいてんこうは こう 霊神人剣秘奥が伍、 <廻天虹刃>は、 切断した攻撃の魔力を、 虹刃に 変換する。

だが、<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>の威力は凄まじく、虹刃こうははみるみる増えていく

あっという間にそれは三三本に達した。

虹刃こうはに変換しきれなかった<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>が荒れ狂うように爆発する。

それをレイはエヴァンスマナの力で、どうにか抑え込もうとする。

「ぐっ….....!!」

鮮血が散った。

完全には抑えきれなかった爆発の余波が、レイを飲み込んだのだ。 だが、 痛みは意に介さず、 彼はエヴァンスマナをぐっと握りしめる。 まだ終わりではないのだ。

「霊神人剣、 秘奥が伍―」

「遅い」

レブラハルド、バルツァロンドを相手取りながら、 エルミデが言った。

かいてんこうは ソネイド <廻天虹刃>よりも先に、 五射目のく銀界魔弾> がレイに着弾した。 世界を貫く弾丸が、 魔力の大爆発を巻き起こす。

霊神人剣から青白き光が溢れ出し、それを包み込むようにして受け止 める。

Sonaid <Silver World Magic Bullet> is invisible. But if the Painting World Aptomiste is to be destroyed, the most likely target is its large hole, the one with the most damage.

Rey positioned himself at the spot where his opponent would be aiming, felt the impact of the Sonaid<Silver World Magic Bullet> on his skin, and sliced it open.

The secret sword of the spirit god Sword, <circumnavigation rainbow blade>, converts the magic power of the cut attack into a rainbow blade.

However, the power of the <Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid> is tremendous, and the number of rainbow blades increases rapidly.

In no time at all, it reached 33 rainbow blades.

The Zonaid<Silver World Magic Bullet> that could not be converted into the rainbow blade explodes like a raging storm.

Rei tries to suppress it somehow with the power of Evans Mana.

"Gggg........!!!"

Fresh blood splattered.

The aftermath of the explosion, which could not be completely suppressed, engulfed Rey. But the pain didn't bother him, and he gripped his Evans mana tightly. It was not the end yet.

"The Spirit Godsman Sword, the secret of the sword is Corporal..."

"Too late."

Hermide said as he took on Lebrahard and Balzarondo.

The fifth shot, a Zonaid<Silver World Magic Bullet>, landed on Rey before the <circumnavigation rainbow blade>. The bullet pierced through the world, causing a massive explosion of magical power.

A bluish-white light overflows from the Reishinjin Sword, enveloping it and stopping it.

Admiral Gegi fires silver magic bullet to destroy militia world which is in layer 0 when first Elensia magic bullet world is in 20+ layers the distance between the layers is infinite size and it should travel infinite distance to hit militia world and admiral Gegi and Anos were fighting in the earth of magic bullet world the bullet should travel infinite distance and travel outside of the magic bullet world and travel infinite distance of 20+ layers to hit militia world. But anos was able to fly out of magic bullet world and catch the bullet and throw it back to same spot where they were fighting. Note the bullet was already fired Anos later goes on and catches it.

一歩目を刻んだ瞬間、奴は言った。

「<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>」

俺は一歩目の勢いのまま地面を蹴り、跳んだ。

「<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>には射点も、弾道もなく、転移したかのように小世界に着弾する。世界を覆い尽くすほどの結界を作るのは無理がある。ゆえに、神詩ロドウェルのように、銀滅魔法に特化した結界でなくては防ぎようがない」

天井の穴から一気に外へ出る。
<飛行フレス>の魔法にて俺は更に上昇していく。

「そう、お前は誤認させていた。<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>は見えぬだけだ。神魔射手の<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>発動から、絵画世界への着弾時間。神詩ロドウェルが歌われたとき、微かに見えた<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>の射線。そして、創造神エレネシアの現在位置。それらをつなぎ合わせれば、この第一エレネシアから放たれた弾丸が銀水聖海を通っていることは明白だ」

ソネイド<銀界魔弾> 発射の瞬間、創造神エレネシアは第一エレネシアにいた。
ソネイド 彼女の権能も小世界の外にまで影響を及ぼすことはない。 <銀界魔弾 >の砲台も第一エレネシアにある。 間違いなく弾丸はそこから放たれて いる。

「ならば、弾丸は必ずこのミリティア世界の方角へと撃たれている」

黒穹を抜けて、 魔弾世界から脱出した。 視界には銀水聖海が映る。

クレス ギリエリアム・ナヴィエム <涅槃七歩征服>の<飛行>にて、 俺の体は銀水を切り裂いて加速し ていく。

魔弾よりも、 遙かに速くレイオン夕闇に染まったく掌握魔手> の右手を伸ばし、 しっかりとそれをつか んだ。 そうこく

蒼と黒が混ざり合った蒼黒の弾丸が手の中で暴れ狂ったように光を放 つ。

周囲の銀水がその光に灼かれ、じゅうっと蒸発していく。 ソネイド

<銀界魔弾> を強く握りしめ、 俺は極限まで圧縮する。

「さて、大提督。 今度は貴様の番だ。 死ぬ気で受け止めよ」

ネイドゆるりと腕を振り上げ、 <銀界魔弾>を投げ返す。

「避ければ滅びるのは、 魔弾世界だ」

そうこく蒼黒の弾丸が、銀水を切り裂いて、まっすぐ魔弾世界に撃ち込まれ る。

それは火山要塞デネヴの司令室にて、 空を見上げる大提督ジジに向か って、 一直線に降り注ぐ。

天地を震撼させる激しい爆発が巻き起こり、 火山要塞が吹き飛んだ。

The moment he took his first step, he said.

"<Silver World Demon Bullet> Zonaid!"

I kicked the ground with the momentum of the first step and jumped.

"The <Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid> has neither a firing point nor a trajectory, and it lands on the small world as if it had shifted. It is impossible to create a ward that covers the entire world. Therefore, it is impossible to prevent it unless it is a specialized silver destruction magic like Rodwell's "The Divine Poem"."

I go out through the hole in the ceiling.
 The magic of <Flight Fres> makes me go up further.

"Yes, you misled me. The <Silver World Bullet Zonaid> is just invisible. The time from the activation of the Zonaid <Silver World Demon Bullet> by the Divine Demon Archer to the landing time of the painting world. When the Divine Poem "Rodwell" was sung, the line of fire of the <Silver World Demon Bullet>Zonaid was faintly visible. And the current position of the creator god Erenesia. If we connect them together, it is obvious that the bullet released from this First Ellenesia is passing through the Silver Water Sacred Sea."

At the moment of the firing of the Sonaid <Silver World Magic Bullet>, the creator god Ellenesia was in the First Ellenesia.
Her authority does not extend outside the small world. The turret of the <Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid> is also located in first Erenesia. No doubt, the bullets are released from there.

"If so, the bullets are sure to be fired in the direction of this militia world."

I escaped from the magic bullet world through the black sky
The silver water sacred sea is reflected in my vision.

My body accelerates through the silver water in the <flying frescos> of the <Nirvana Seven Steps Conqueror Ghiglieliam Naveem>.

Far faster than a magic bullet, I reach out my right hand, which is dyed in <Rayon, the magician's hand in the grip> and grasp it firmly. Soon after, the blue and black mingled together.

The blue-black bullet, a mixture of blue and black, glows madly in his hand.

The surrounding silver water is scorched by the light and evaporates in a flash. Sonaid

Gripping the <Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid> tightly, I compress it to the utmost limit.

"Now, Grand Admiral. Now it's your turn. You must catch it with a deadly fury."

Loosely raises my arm and throws back a <Silver World Magic Bullet>.

"If you avoid it, you will perish in the world of magic bullets."

The blue-black bullets cut through the silver water and shot straight into the world of magic bullets.

It pours straight down into the command room of the volcanic fortress Denev towards the Great Admiral Gigi looking up at the sky.

A violent explosion shakes heaven and earth, and the volcanic fortress is blown apart.

Misha was able to put up shield and move faster than magic bullet and catch it with her hands her speed is faster than silver magic bullet.

ビリジアの号令とともに、 要塞の砲塔から膨大な魔力が送り、 < ソネイド 銀界魔弾が発射された。

目には見えない、 不可視の魔弾だ。

まっすぐ飛んでいるならいざ知らず、 軌道が読めねばさすがのイージ ェスも、一突きで落とすというわけにはいかぬ。

ゾネイド <銀界魔弾> ならば一発で六つある氷の世界の半数は破壊する威力がある。

それなれば、これまでに吸収したマグマが一気に溢れ出してしまう。

もう一度、氷の世界を構築して吸い込み直すには時間がかかる。

最悪、 <銀界魔弾>の魔法砲台を封じる前に、 主神装填戦が決着する ことになるだろう。

「見えた••••••」

そう呟き、飛び出したのはミーシャである。

見えないはずの魔弾に、迷いなくミーシャは突っ込んでいき、 氷の盾 を多重に展開した。 瞬間、 その盾は砕け散っていく。 <銀界魔弾>が確 ソネイド かにそこにあるのだ。

ソネイド <銀界魔弾>の弾丸は彼女の母、 創造神エレネシアが創った疑似銀泡 そのものだ。

その創造の権能は、ミーシャが有するものと殆ど変わらない。

これだけの至近距離、 ミーシャの神眼には母の魔力が確かに映ってい たのだろう。

しかし、瞬く間に氷の盾はすべて砕け散り、 世界を撃ち抜く魔弾が氷 この世界へ迫る。

ソネイ ミーシャは己の体を盾にし、その両手で<銀界魔弾>を包み込む。

ガラス球がその魔弾を覆い、 氷の世界に閉じ込める。 だが、 魔弾はそ これを破壊しようと内側で荒れ狂った。

抑えきれぬ破壊の余波が外側に溢れ、 ミーシャの体を傷つけていく。

「これが...... もう······ 最後···・・・」

ネイ 魔力を振り絞り、 根源を削る勢いで、 ミーシャは<銀界魔弾> を封じ 込める。

With Viridia's order, the turret of the fortress sent an enormous amount of magical power, and a <Sonaid Silver World Magic Bullet> was fired.

Invisible to the eye, it was an invisible magic bullet.

If they were flying straight, even the Eges would not be able to read their trajectory and drop them with a single thrust.

A single shot from a Zonaid<Silver World Magic Bullet> is powerful enough to destroy half of the six ice worlds.

If that were to happen, the magma that has been absorbed so far would overflow all at once.

It would take time to build another ice world and suck it in again.

Worst-case scenario would be that the war for the main god loader would be settled before the magical cannonballs of the <Silver World Magic Bullet> could be sealed.

"I see it. ------"

Misha muttered and ran out of the room.

Without hesitation, Misha plunged into the magic bullet, which was supposed to be invisible, and deployed multiple shields of ice. Instantly, the shields shattered. <The silver world magic bullet> was there.

The bullets of the Sonaid <Silver World Magic Bullet> are the pseudo-silver bubbles created by her mother, the creator goddess Ellenesia.

Its power of creation is almost the same as Misha's.

At such a close range, Misha's divine eye could certainly see her mother's magical power.

However, in the blink of an eye, the ice shields were all shattered, and the magic bullet that shot through the world approached the world of ice.

Misha used her own body as a shield and wrapped both her hands around the <silver world magic bullet>.

A glass ball covers the magic bullet, trapping it in the icy world. However, the magic bullet rages within to destroy it.

The aftermath of the uncontrollable destruction overflows to the outside, damaging Misha's body.

"This is ...... This is the last ------..."

Misha, with the force of his magical power, seals the <Silver World Magic Bullet> with the force of cutting down the source of the bullet.

Sorry if my OP has poor English grammar.

Conclusion:

For Silver Sea Key

— For Anos Voldigoad -
At least Infinite combat speed and travel speed. (Anos was shown to go in and out of bubbles many times in the series without Ship. Bubbles are infinite size and Silver sea layers are infinite size he is traveling infinite distance in finite time. He was able to go out of Magic Bullet World bubbles and caught the Silver Magic Bullet which was already fired and throw it back at magic bullet world which is also infinite in size. Silver magic bullet are world Destroying magic bullet which can travel infinite distance in finite time)

—For Misha Necron - At least Massively FTL (Can keep up with deeper world inhabitants), up to Infinite (Able to see and catch Silver magic bullet in her hand and also fast enough to put up barriers even faster than Silver magic bullet can travel. Silver magic bullet are world Destroying magic bullet which can travel infinite distance in finite time)

—For Lay Glanzudlii - At least Massively FTL (Can keep up with deeper world inhabitants), up to Infinite (felt the impact of Silver magic bullet on his skin and sliced it even before it got exploded. Silver magic bullet are world Destroying magic bullet which can travel infinite distance in finite time)

—For Sasha Necron - At least Massively FTL (Can keep up with deeper world inhabitants), up to Infinite (Comparable to Misha)

— For Shin Reglia - At least Massively FTL (Can keep up with deeper world inhabitants), up to Infinite (As the Strongest Subordinate of Anos should be comparable to Misha's speed)

Last edited:
Nice thread dude, this should at least give them infinite speed reactions.
As the characters are blocking or evading the Magic bullet which Falls flat under the reactions category.

Also, by the way, Gegi should have Infinite attack speed as he is the attacker.

Nice thread dude, this should at least give them infinite speed reactions.
As the characters are blocking or evading the Magic bullet which Falls flat under the reactions category.

Also, by the way, Gegi should have Infinite attack speed as he is the attacker.
Gegi also tanked the magic bullet that Anos thrown back but you see many characters lacks profile so only added links for whoever has profile for now.

Also when Anos first entered silver sea he swam from 20+ layers to Militia world that also can be considered as he traveled infinite distance and Arcana and Anos travelled in silver sea without ship and descended on Eve zenio which also needs to travel infinite distances. Kinda lazy to add those scans. Sorry.

When we consider deeper layers are naturally faster than shallow layers even Eques has immeasurable speed. So infinite speed shouldn't be any problem.

Well, the logic seems sound at a glance, and since the text does show the bullet going through 20+ layers and the layer-to-layer distance being infinite in size, this looks good at a glance, but I'll tag some staff to check it out who have had experience with topics like this.

@LordGriffin1000 @DarkDragonMedeus @UchihaSlayer96 @Confluctor

Also at Infinite Speed feats you pretty much have to resort to being Infinite Speed all round since at this point distinctions between flight speed, combat speed and reactions become effectively meaningless. You'd pretty much need Infinite Speed Combat and Reaction speeds to cope with Infinite Travel speed in any sensible manner.

Well, the logic seems sound at a glance, and since the text does show the bullet going through 20+ layers and the layer-to-layer distance being infinite in size, this looks good at a glance, but I'll tag some staff to check it out who have had experience with topics like this.

@LordGriffin1000 @DarkDragonMedeus @UchihaSlayer96 @Confluctor

Also at Infinite Speed feats you pretty much have to resort to being Infinite Speed all round since at this point distinctions between flight speed, combat speed and reactions become effectively meaningless.
Thanks 👍

[
When we consider deeper layers are naturally faster than shallow layers even Eques has immeasurable speed. So infinite speed shouldn't be any problem
That's right, but the only difference is that Eques does indeed have feats of inmesurable combat speed.

He was comparable to Anos Voldigoad. And also Eques can do both travel through and skip time via his sheer speed alone.

The other characters such as Misha, Lay have only reactions, with the Admiral having attack speed aswell, as he is one of the beings who can perform the Magic bullet technique who Can travel through infinite layers.

Misfit
Me getting tagged

2prpo1.jpg

Fine, I will check it if no one else does

[
That's right, but the only difference is that Eques does indeed have feats of inmesurable combat speed.

He was comparable to Anos Voldigoad. And also Eques can do both travel through and skip time via his sheer speed alone.

The other characters such as Misha, Lay have only reactions, with the Admiral having attack speed aswell, as he is one of the beings who can perform the Magic bullet technique who Can travel through infinite layers.
I am fine with reaction speed for now. But Anos should get both travel and combat speed as he was able to get in and out. Same goes for Yzark who can go in and out of Silver bubbles well for now he doens't have profile.

The only way Hero Kanon (Lay), Misha, Sasha and the like could get infinite/inmesurable speed would be if deeper world inhabitants were that fast, so as the guys meantioned above already fought deeper world inhabitants they could get infinite speed.

The only way Hero Kanon (Lay), Misha, Sasha and the like could get infinite/inmesurable speed would be if deeper world inhabitants were that fast, so as the guys meantioned above already fought deeper world inhabitants they could get infinite speed.
Deeper layers inhabitants were able to catch Eges spear which is accepted as immeasurable speed but for now I am not touching Immeasurable tier for these characters.

His profile states Immeasurable reaction speed but he should be upgraded as Atleast infinite Speed combat and travel speed.
It says reactions AND Combat speed.

(Copy pasted):

"At least FTL, up to Immeasurable combat speed and reactions (Comparable to his prime self, as Reincarnation <Silica> does not affect his speed)" |

If the silver bullets actively travel the infinite distances within a finite amount of time, then Infinite speed is fine by me.

Graham was militia world inhabitant. I meant magic bullet world Captains. They caught the spear.
Ah yeah now I remember. Although, yeah, there are multiple relevant characters from arcs that don't have a profile on this wiki yet.

Anyways, I will try to do some CRTS in the future to add them here.

If the silver bullets actively travel the infinite distances within a finite amount of time, then Infinite speed is fine by me.
"The <Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid> has neither a firing point nor a trajectory, and it lands on the small world as if it had shifted. It is impossible to create a ward that covers the entire world. Therefore, it is impossible to prevent it unless it is a specialized silver destruction magic like Rodwell's "The Divine Poem"."
 I go out through the hole in the ceiling.
 The magic of <Flight Fres> makes me go up further.
"Yes, you misled me. The <Silver World Bullet Zonaid> is just invisible. The time from the activation of the Zonaid <Silver World Demon Bullet> by the Divine Demon Archer to the landing time of the painting world. When the Divine Poem "Rodwell" was sung, the line of fire of the <Silver World Demon Bullet>Zonaid was faintly visible. And the current position of the creator god Erenesia. If we connect them together, it is obvious that the bullet released from this First Ellenesia is passing through the Silver Water Sacred Sea."

Is this statement enough?

Edit: Thanks for your input.

Last edited:
I am unsure if it is an upgrade for Anos since he already has immeasurable speed as @God900 mentioned before
For others, yes, I am not against it. They clearly have infinite speed according to provided scans.
Also, nice thread mate! Good work on this, and if you need any help with edits, just tell me!

i don't see a problem
looks great
also agreed
don't lay slicing the bullet when he felt it is infinite combat speed than reaction since he has to slice the bullet moving at infinite speed when he felt it

I am unsure if it is an upgrade for Anos since he already has immeasurable speed as @God900 mentioned before
Anos is listed as Mftl and Immeasurable combat speed. I would be happy if Mftl is replaced with infinite speed.
For others, yes, I am not against it. They clearly have infinite speed according to provided scans.
I had immeasurable speed upgrade plan but gonna wait for LN next Volume
Also, nice thread mate! Good work on this, and if you need any help with edits, just tell me!
Thanks bro.

i don't see a problem
looks great
also agreed
don't lay slicing the bullet when he felt it is infinite combat speed than reaction since he has to slice the bullet moving at infinite speed when he felt it
Yeah that bullet was invisible so tanked the bullet and instantly sliced before it exploded.

Anos is listed as Mftl and Immeasurable combat speed. I would be happy if Mftl is replaced with infinite speed.
Oh add this in conclusion, wait let me help you and edit it in the main post (so people don't get confused and also not get lost in the thread)

Conclusion:​

— For Anos Voldigoad - At least Massively FTL --> At least infinite speed (combat speed and travel speed)
Sasha is relative to Misha - Massively FTL up to infinite speed
Misha and shin is faster and stronger than lay - Massively FTL up to infinite speed

Last edited:
No need to remove the Massively FTL rating, maybe this

Massively FTL (Can keep up with deeper world inhabitants), up to Infinite (here would be only the description of the feat with the scan and the reference)

Oh add this in conclusion, wait let me help you and edit it in the main post (so people don't get confused and also not get lost in the thread)

Conclusion:​

For Anos Voldigoad - At least Massively FTL --> At least infinite speed (combat speed and travel speed)
Sasha is relative to Misha - Massively FTL --> infinite speed
Misha and shin is faster and stronger than lay - Massively FTL --> infinite speed
Agree 👍
No need to remove the Massively FTL rating, maybe this

Massively FTL (Can keep up with deeper world inhabitants), up to Infinite (here would be only the description of the feat with the scan and the reference)
Anos is coming in and out of bubbles without ship multiple times. He is basically traveling infinite distances placing him as atleast infinite speed shouldn't be any problem. Well others can maintain Mftl tier with infinite combat speed but anos and Yzark should get solid infinite Speed tier.

Agree 👍

Anos is coming in and out of bubbles without ship multiple times. He is basically traveling infinite distances placing him as atleast infinite speed shouldn't be any problem. Well others can maintain Mftl tier with infinite combat speed but anos and Yzark should get solid infinite Speed tier.
Agreed!

I'm talking about Lay, Sasha, Misha and maybe Shin.

Not really seeing anything that proves infinite speed or even close to it...
Silver magic bullet can travel infinite distance and destroys other universe in other layers. Layers are accepted as infinite size. It also travelled infinite distance from material Universe in finite time. Anos was able to go out of the universe which is infinite in size (already accepted by wiki) and catch it and throw it back to the place where it was fired which is also infinite distance from outside the universe in an instant.
Gripping the <Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid> tightly, I compress it to the utmost limit.

"Now, Grand Admiral. Now it's your turn. You must catch it with a deadly fury."

Loosely raises my arm and throws back a <Silver World Magic Bullet>.

"If you avoid it, you will perish in the world of magic bullets."

The blue-black bullets cut through the silver water and shot straight into the world of magic bullets.

It pours straight down into the command room of the volcanic fortress Denev towards the Great Admiral Gigi looking up at the sky.

A violent explosion shakes heaven and earth, and the volcanic fortress is blown apart.
Lay and Misha has combat speed for reacting and blocking those types of bullets.

Great thread. You've outdone yourself with this one.

I agree with it, nothing much else to say.

So lay gets infinite combat and reaction speed while misha and anos gets infinite combat, reactions and travel speed for actually keeping up with the bullet right? Sasha as well for being relative to Misha.

Does Anos get above baseline for the bullet having already traveled through 20+ layers of infinity?

Great thread. You've outdone yourself with this one.

I agree with it, nothing much else to say.

So lay gets infinite combat and reaction speed while misha and anos gets infinite combat, reactions and travel speed for actually keeping up with the bullet right? Sasha as well for being relative to Misha.
Anos gets solid infinite Speed tier and Misha gets Mftl up to Infinite speed. Same for Sasha and shin but lay gets Mftl, Infinite combat and reaction speed.
Does Anos get above baseline for the bullet having already traveled through 20+ layers of infinity?
Don't know how many layers or how much distance bullet travelled that doesn't matter as it travelled from inside to outside of bubbles which is infinite size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back