• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then which speed are you suggesting for the spear ?

How can you dodge a thing which would be inside you?

Then Suggest me a speed rating for character who could dodge something which would hit them instantly and from a blind spot and has no concept of distance.

So we are not gonna give a single speed rating and call this spear as just some spear with nothing?
What speed are characters that react to it? “At most” whatever speed that is (Partially a joke this kinda just depends on how the characters who react to it scale)

Just read the scan in the OP. Why are you ignoring the OP scans?

There is no intervel for Aeges spear. It's an instant moment.

Also those quotes don’t actually say that person dodged that which is what Fuji is asking for

I mean deagon is saying it can't be taken literally so I just asked why author mention this so many times.

(Because even in later volumes it said that spear transcends time while moving too) just said this part to show it can really do what it stated currently.
Because you can’t just take the things at face value key words when we are shown the ACTUAL mechanics of the spear and they link up with the statements just fine.

That’s not what Fuji was asking for still. I believe they were talking about the first scan and whether or not that dude (Gennul I think that’s his name not checking the scan rn) actually dodged it after it entered his cloak. You keep referring to characters dodging it literally inside their clothing but all the scans show them dodging or blocking it when it just appears next to them

That’s not what Fuji was asking for still. I believe they were talking about the first scan and whether or not that dude (Gennul I think that’s his name not checking the scan rn) actually dodged it after it entered his cloak. You keep referring to characters dodging it literally inside their clothing but all the scans show them dodging or blocking it when it just appears next to them
Already explained if they are faster than the spear which would appear inside them they should be able to dodge that.

Let's say I use a immeasurable attack on you and you dodge it does that make immeasurable speed attack invalidate? No it just scales you above that attack.

Here Gennel Doesn't scale to Ages spear

Instead Lay, Shin and Nigit who dodges it scales above that instant attack which would appear inside them. Gennel got negged by that spear. It doesn't scale to Gennel. That's my point.

Except that when the spear actually moved at immeasurable speed it vanishes beyond space-time. Once it reappears it’s no longer immeasurable or infinite or whatever as those two qualities are bound.

Already explained if they are faster than the spear which would appear inside them they should be able to dodge that.

Let's say I use a immeasurable attack on you and you dodge it does that make immeasurable speed attack invalidate? No it just scales you above that attack.

Here Gennel Doesn't scale to Ages spear

Instead Lay, Shin and Nigit who dodges it scales above that instant attack which would appear inside them. Gennel got negged by that spear. It doesn't scale to Gennel. That's my point.
Ah okay I see your reasoning now. But still, the second scan contradicts this. Lay literally sees it shoot out of a crack in space and it says it’s tip sliced into their dimension. How do we know such a crack didn’t just appear inside gennel’s cloak?

I am talking about when lay and nigit blocked or Dodged the spear.
Lay literally sees the crack it forms as it’s piercing into the dimension and naugh legit just doesn’t have details. So idk where you are getting they reacted to it moving on it’s immeasurable phase.

Ah okay I see your reasoning now.
Thanks
But still, the second scan contradicts this. Lay literally sees it shoot out of a crack in space and it says it’s tip sliced into their dimension.
Crack is refering when Anos activates his magic eyes he may have seen the space-time cracking and spear at them. That's what it means. Crack in space-time instead here refering to as dimensions.

Also people misunderstanding here. It's Anos who sees the Crack because first person narrative is active here.
How do we know such a crack didn’t just appear inside gennel’s cloak?
We would be going with this statement. Instead of crack or not Spear would be inside persons armour which means it's going to be inner side of the target.

Also I believe Nigit one is Solid feat Considering he wasn't paying attention to surrounding instead he was trying to capture Anos. Also scan states Spear was aimed at his body. Means it should bypass Nigit Armour and Sword.

But he blocked it with his sword..

Last edited:
Lay literally sees the crack it forms as it’s piercing into the dimension and naugh legit just doesn’t have details. So idk where you are getting they reacted to it moving on it’s immeasurable phase.
Nigit was paying attention against Anos spear came out of nowhere aiming at his body. He jumped back and blocked the spear with his sword.

You see spear would be inside the armour if its aimed at Nigit. I believe this should be immeasurable speed.

If something is inside your armor and you dodge it, that isn't infinite speed. The gap between you and the clothes you're wearing is very, very small, but not 0. So while this is an impressive speed feat, it does nothing for infinite or immeasurable.

Crack is refering when Anos activates his magic eyes he may have seen the space-time cracking and spear at them. That's what it means. Crack in space-time instead here refering to as dimensions.

Also people misunderstanding here. It's Anos who sees the Crack because first person narrative is active here.
My bad then for not realizing it was Anos’ perspective but still, the spear still came from that crack in space which, like I’ve said, kinda just makes it seem like the spear cuts directly through space/dimensions to appear at a point to attack its target. It still isn’t infinite speed in my opinion.

We would be going with this statement. Instead of crack or not Spear would be inside persons armour which means it's going to be inner side of the target.

Also I believe Nigit one is Solid feat Considering he wasn't paying attention to surrounding instead he was trying to capture Anos. Also scan states Spear was aimed at his body. Means it should bypass Nigit Armour and Sword.

But he blocked it with his sword..
Eh not really seeing what you mean by this. The Nigit feat once again just has it appearing and moving towards him but he blocks it not really seeing what you mean.

My bad then for not realizing it was Anos’ perspective but still, the spear still came from that crack in space which, like I’ve said, kinda just makes it seem like the spear cuts directly through space/dimensions to appear at a point to attack its target. It still isn’t infinite speed in my opinion.
The spear isn't cutting space to appear at a point. Even when it cuts space, the distance it still travels the same distance between it and the target
Eh not really seeing what you mean by this. The Nigit feat once again just has it appearing and moving towards him but he blocks it not really seeing what you mean.
"Spear came out of nowhere aiming directly at his body"

Also this is comes from narrative perception so Nigit was not aware of the spear instead he blocked and moved back faster than the spear. If by narrative it needs to go inside Nigit Armour because Spear was aimed directly at the body. Aeges already states "There is no armour or speed can prevent it"

So Nigit Should be above Aeges spear speed.

Practically Zero Seconds Eugola can cover an eternity in an instant. He doens't have profile though. Aeges Negged atleast 10 of them in Volume 6 in an instant. So Aeges spear upscales from this.

Practically Zero Seconds Eugola can cover an eternity in an instant. He doens't have profile though. Aeges Negged atleast 10 of them in Volume 6 in an instant. So Aeges spear upscales from this.

Practically zero seconds already discredits any possibility of infinite speed lol since it’s not literally zero seconds. The eternity is clearly just flowery language equivalent to saying countless universes were destroyed, it would be like the difference between 2-B and 2-A.

Practically zero seconds already discredits any possibility of infinite speed lol since it’s not literally zero seconds. The eternity is clearly just flowery language equivalent to saying countless universes were destroyed, it would be like the difference between 2-B and 2-A.
Practically ≠ theories. So it doesn't discredit anything. Which supports practically proven moment speed. Flowery Launguage doesn't gets repeated it's stated twice eternity of time passed in an instant.

I remember that the concept of time being unimportant and traveling a certain distance almost instantly is not infinite or immeasurable speed. But the OP says more context is coming in the future,

So I think this revision is a bit premature. Current statements aren't enough for infinite or immeasurable speed in my opinion, but they seem like a solid foundation for future statements.

In short, it is important to be patient. 🙏 If this gets nuked, it's best to wait for more context in the future.

I remember that the concept of time being unimportant and traveling a certain distance almost instantly is not infinite or immeasurable speed. But the OP says more context is coming in the future,

So I think this revision is a bit premature. Current statements aren't enough for infinite or immeasurable speed in my opinion, but they seem like a solid foundation for future statements.

In short, it is important to be patient. 🙏 If this gets nuked, it's best to wait for more context in the future.
You should have taken my bait and agree with the OP.

Yeah this is not end of world. If this gets rejected next one will be after 6 months. Let's see what staffs gonna say. If my memory is correct @LordGriffin1000 played a big part in infinite speed revisions. I called him let's wait and see.

Oh then fine, but you gotta bring the gun at last moment in fight is obviously, not helpful, all the scans are here and there scattering in the thread. I believe you can ask for thread nuke and create a new fresh Thread and add all the relevant scans that has been brought up here. It's not even been 12 hrs so it's fine.

Oh then fine, but you gotta bring the gun at last moment in fight is obviously, not helpful, all the scans are here and there scattering in the thread. I believe you can ask for thread nuke and create a new fresh Thread and add all the relevant scans that has been brought up here. It's not even been 12 hrs so it's fine.
So should I nuked this thread ?

Yeah, it has happened many times when relevant scans has only been brought up in the comment section and considerable pages has been filled up with arguements that only addresses the previous scans not the recent. Ask for it's nuking.
Sure. Let me ask some mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back