• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's Go....
gintoki-gintama.gif

• Acausality (Type 1. Venozdonor exist outside of framework of Order(Concepts and Laws) of time)
“If Venuzdonoa is already here in the past, there’s no inconsistency with the order of time. The Keeper of Time will notice if I draw the blade, but there’s nothing they can do with Venuzdonoa in my hand already.”

Venuzdonoa’s true power was currently active in my hand, making me an existence that stood half a step outside of the framework of time. In this state, I could altogether turn my back on the order of time and alter the past.
  • Acausality Negation (Type 1. Can alter the past and influence the Present where Past can't be changed no matter what and Order of time would keep the past as the past itself and whatever changes would be done in past wouldn't affect the Present)
“So we’ll go back two thousand years and change the past?” Eleonore asked, but I shook my head.

“Unfortunately, the past cannot be easily changed. Any changes that create a paradox with the present will not remain. The legends of Avos Dilhevia are far too great to be interfered with—especially since they date back two thousand years. It’ll be impossible to change anything significant.”
“But anything we do here won’t change the past that already happened, right?” she asked.

“Yes. The gods that preside over time possess the order of keeping the past as the past. When Revalon’s effect ends and we return to the present, the order of time will reverse all of the changes made while we were here. Some small changes might make it back to the present, but in general, nothing we do here will affect what happens two thousand years in the future.”
“Good answer. Now, there’s some trouble that needs to be addressed. In your original timeline, you’re meant to be dead. I wasn’t around to save you.”

He bit down on his lip.

“The concept of time is too complex to explain, so I’ll jump straight to the conclusion: you haven’t been saved yet. In order to help you, I’ll need to kill you with the Abolisher of Reason and have you reincarnate.”

Influenced by the power of the Abolisher of Reason, a life that was never born could be born. Igareth would become a unique existence in relation to the order of time from now until two thousand years in the future. This meant that any events of the past that Igareth changed wouldn’t be pursued by the gods in charge of time, and they could be altered successfully. He would be able to live.
  • Casualty Manipulation (Can make slow attacks from the user hits the opponent first and destroy the attack they released despite being faster than the Venozdonor user and already opponent attack is released first)
Teo Aske. When their love ascended to the very peak, the light enhanced Lay’s abilities to the very limit.

“It’s futile.”

Avos Dilhevia walked forward slowly. After three steps, she lunged forward, but Lay had disappeared. An instant later, he reappeared behind her, thrusting Evansmana through her heart without pause.

“The first hidden art of the Sword of Three Races”—A pure-white flash of light tore through Avos Dilhevia—“Heaven Splitter!”

Avos slowly turned around and swung Venuzdonoa. Although her blade started swinging later, Heaven Splitter was slashed apart. At the same time, Lay’s chest was slashed open, and a terrifying amount of blood sprayed everywhere. He fell to his knees, managing to remain upright by using the Sword of Three Races as support.

“Did you think whoever swung first would strike first?”

Resistance To
  • Magic, Power Nullification, Deconstruction, Mind Manipulation & Sleep Manipulation, Statistics Reduction (Unaffected by Anos Magic Eyes of Destruction)
  • Curse Manipulation, Existence Erasure (Could resist the effects of <Beno Ievun>)
  1. Existence Erasure (<Beno Ievun> results in the victim vanishing away without a trace)
  2. Curse Manipulation(Beno Ievun is a curse)
“They didn’t get past it. The wall is an extremely powerful curse against the gods,” Shin replied. While Beno Ievun could be crossed by expending a significant amount of power, it was sturdier against divine beings.

In contrast to humans and demons, even the lowest-ranked gods should have had the power to cross Beno Ievun. That is why I had gathered the power of the Hero, the Goddess of Creation, the Great Spirit, and the Demon King in order to create a curse strong enough to repel divinity. Thanks to that, it was impossible for the likes of divine beasts and keepers to cross the wall. Even the Heavenly Father would have to pay a hefty price in order to break through.
“Did you think the Magic Eyes of Destruction could stop me?” she asked.

Magic gathered around the sword, its blade destroying all logic. Neither the Magic Eyes of Destruction nor Beno Ievun were worth more than a sheet of paper before Venuzdonoa. The only logic that existed before that demon sword was destruction.
TD:LR​
  • Acausality (Type 1. Venozdonor exist outside of framework of Order(Concepts and Laws) of time)
  • Acausality Negation (Type 1. Can alter the past and influence the Present where Past can't be changed no matter what and Order of time would keep the past as the past itself and whatever changes would be done in past wouldn't affect the Present)
  • Casualty Manipulation (Can make slow attacks from the user hits the opponent first and destroy the attack they released despite being faster than the Venozdonor user and already opponent attack is released first)
  • Existence Erasure (Venuzdonoa is the destroyer of anything in all of existence. Be it providence, fate, or a miracle, all bows down before it and disappears)
  • Resistance To Magic, Power Nullification, Deconstruction, Mind Manipulation & Sleep Manipulation, Statistics Reduction (Unaffected by Anos Magic Eyes of Destruction), Curse Manipulation, Existence Erasure (Could resist the effects of <Beno Ievun>)
Votes
Agree: @Dereck03 (Thread Mod), @Elizhaa (Admin), @LordGriffin1000 (Admin), @DarkDragonMedeus (Admin)

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
  • Acausality (Type 1 & 4. Venozdonor exist outside of framework of Order(Concepts and Laws) of time)
I remember that this was proposed previously and only acausality 1 for venuz was accepted.
Yeah, i accepted this one in last thread so this is fine again.
Casualty Manipulation (Can make slow attacks from the user hits the opponent first and destroy the attack they released despite being faster than the Venozdonor user and already opponent attack is released first)
This was already in Venuz' old profile and yeah, i agree.
Resistance To
  • Magic, Power Nullification, Deconstruction, Mind Manipulation & Sleep Manipulation, Statistics Reduction (Unaffected by Anos Magic Eyes of Destruction)
  • Curse Manipulation, Existence Erasure (Could resist the effects of <Beno Ievun>)
Seems fine.
Yeah, this should be along with Logic, Law and Cm.. Agree.

Everything gets a pass except this.

There's a much better feat to use that isn't open to interpretation based on Venuzdonor's description.
Vol. 4, Pt 1 where Anos kills and resurrects Nosgalia, Venuzdonor erased him.
Too Lazy right now can you send the scans 😞 I am gonna update the OP.

Everything gets a pass except this.

There's a much better feat to use that isn't open to interpretation based on Venuzdonor's description.
Vol. 4, Pt 1 where Anos kills and resurrects Nosgalia, Venuzdonor erased him.
We don't need to use any description. Just add the EE to Venuz currect profile like this.

Last edited:
Isn't Existing outside of framework of one of World Laws still Acausality type 4?
Let me quote a statement from DT in which he said that working different causalities will not give you type 4 acausality by default. But maybe that depends on the staff.
Gotta disagree. Operating on another system doesn't mean operating on a system that makes you immune to stuff.
It's like playing chess, but you use different rules than your opponent. You playing by different rules doesn't mean your pieces can't be captured. They could still be possible to capture, just that they are captured in accordance to your set of rules.
In fact, a system being different just means it being different in one aspect, not necessarily in all aspects. You could operate on an irregular system of causality which 99% of the time behaves exactly like regular causality.

Honestly, if you ask me we should rather remove some of the resistances Type 4 grants by default...

Let me quote a statement from DT in which he said that working different causalities will not give you type 4 acausality by default. But maybe that depends on the staff.
Yeah, that's why i said this.
Better save that for when it is said that Anos is a misfit because he exists outside the world framework and order althogether, as that would be better evidence for trying to include Venuzdonoa.
That time it's show that many things related to order and stuff doesn't works on him or venuz.

Well it doesn't say the sword operates on a different rule, just that it's outside said rule entirely.

This was my suggestion but if being outside 1 law isn't enough then I'm fine with it's removal.

Technically with full context from the verse, something outside order is completely independent of it. No other possible law could exist

Well it doesn't say the sword operates on a different rule, just that it's outside said rule entirely.

This was my suggestion but if being outside 1 law isn't enough then I'm fine with it's removal.

Technically with full context from the verse, something outside order is completely independent of it. No other possible law could exist
So rather than working within different laws, being outside of those laws.(Context in the verse)

Maybe it could happen, I can't say anything. I just quoted from DT why this is not directly a Type 4 acausality (to avoid any question marks in mind)

As it appears that ACA 4 will be done at a later time, it should be excluded from the TD;LR to avoid causing confusion for others. Everything else seems fine.

Also, What about the immeasurable speed for Venz? Will it be done in another thread?

As it appears that ACA 4 will be done at a later time, it should be excluded from the TD;LR to avoid causing confusion for others. Everything else seems fine.
I'll remove it from the OP then.
Also, What about the immeasurable speed for Venz? Will it be done in another thread?
Later ig.

Stuff seems ok, but the resistance I'm unsure on and would like to ask... The sword is destroying the affects no? So would that really be resistance if it's just getting destroyed before it does anything or is the affect happening after the abilities go off.

Stuff seems ok, but the resistance I'm unsure on and would like to ask... The sword is destroying the affects no? So would that really be resistance if it's just getting destroyed before it does anything or is the affect happening after the abilities go off.
I will be happy to answer you, even if the attack affects you, Venuzdonoa will passively destroy the reason that the attack affected you, so even if it affected you completely it would result in that you were never affected. Besides, Venuzdonoa itself has resistance to most things in the verse as it's practically a goddess sealed in a sword.

I will be happy to answer you, even if the attack affects you, Venuzdonoa will passively destroy the reason that the attack affected you, so even if it affected you completely it would result in that you were never affected. Besides, Venuzdonoa itself has resistance to most things in the verse as it's practically a goddess sealed in a sword.
Ok, I guess that's sufficient. I thought it was just stopping it before it took effect so I wanted to be sure, thanks.

OP seem fine.
I remember that this was proposed previously and only acausality 1 for venuz was accepted.

Yeah, i accepted this one in last thread so this is fine again.

This was already in Venuz' old profile and yeah, i agree.

Seems fine.

Yeah, this should be along with Logic, Law and Cm.. Agree.
Thanks for all of your inputs 🙏.

Okay, I want to let you guys that when it is time to apply the changes to the profile since there is an overall aproval I will close the thread but I will not apply the changes directly to the profile since I have created a sandbox of the new profile for Venuzdonoa, so the changes will be applied to that sandbox and I will proceed to create a CRT so that others can evaluate the structure of the profile or suggest any extra additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back