• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information Type 2 Manipulation for Source and NEP Aspects Type 4 for Graham

The fundamental concept of existence that all living things hold within them. An excellent magician can be reincarnated with the memories of their life kept in their source, and even if the physical body perishes, as long as the source is intact, they can be revived.

It was the truth, but Leorg didn’t seem inclined to believe it. After all, magic is born from each individual’s source. These sources reside within our bodies, beyond our souls, beyond our spirits—deep within the abyss. It’s what makes us who we are. When sources of different classes face each other, fear of the greater source can make one’s magic go berserk.
 There is an inseparable connection between the root and the body.

Even if the body disappears, it can be restored by using <Resuscitation Ingal> because the root remembers the outline of the body.
Source contains the information which is building blocks of ones reality. Using Source one can recreate their own body from nothing. So All Roots should be considered as Information type 2. And Graham's should be get aspect type 4 for his NEP states
I don't see a feat that "source contains information" Being treated as a fundamental thing doesnt mean that you have all fundamental stuff, while the scan didnt says anything bout information i'l have to disagreed this one

it is common sense, u seems to be newcomer here, so ya makes sense that u don't know the verse.
Yeah i've been read on the source side, and i didnt see a scan tho where's the source contains information

Can you make clear about that information thing once more?

Yeah i've been read on the source side, and i didnt see a scan tho where's the source contains information

Not that I currently have time for it. The cosmology page and verse knowledgeable members talked about it, and two staff members who are also knowledgeable members here also discussed it.

You do understand that not everything had to use the word information to be classified as Information, right? Knowledge is Information, Memory is Information, Lore, Legend is also Information... etc.

The OP user already discussed it with us before he created CRT, and we asked Experts and also staff members about it.
Everything is explained on the cosmology page, mind reading it fully to understand how it works.

Nitpicking is a really bad habit.

You do understand that not everything had to use the word information to be classified as Information, right? Knowledge is Information, Memory is Information, Lore, Legend is also Information... etc.
Yeah i understand that, but i just judge by the present that brought by op, and i didnt see any reason for consider that scan for information type 2, tho memory legends lore are history as far i know

Yeah i understand that, but i just judge by the present that brought by op, and i didnt see any reason for consider that scan for information type 2, tho memory legends lore are history as far i know
No, you can't judge it by only OP. You need to understand verse mechanics and cosmology and physiology.
That's it.

I don't see a feat that "source contains information" Being treated as a fundamental thing doesnt mean that you have all fundamental stuff, while the scan didnt says anything bout information i'l have to disagreed this one
Memories are information itself by context. Also if you disagree make a seperate CRT. It's already accepted. I am not gonna keep arguing here

Currently, I am working on all profiles. Yes, I will apply each change and I request not to edit the profiles while I am doing this.
Thanks for your patience, also don't derail the CRT.

L

Legends and rumors just history and doesnt mean info type 2 tbh, where's did you get that?

For information you need more context.
Spirits are born from and are the embodiment of legends, rumors, fear, beliefs, lore (stories passed down).

Yeah, i agree, they aren't info based. I'll just go ahead and give them AE based on plot because of the legends and lore (Stories)

How tf is "rumors, beliefs, fear, legend, lore" history?

Last edited:
Spirits are the living Embodiment of Rumors, Lore, Legends, Desires, Fears, Hope, Beliefs. When these beliefs become widespread, a spirit based on them is born. Spirits are mainly influenced by the first rumors that created them and can gain new abilities if there is a change in their rumors that doesn't contradict it. Spirits have a temporary and a true body. Their true body's appearance is mainly determined by what their rumors are and they are greatly empowered when in their true body as they are closer to what they embody. Peoples beliefs are what forms the Source of a spirit and as a result, Spirits die when their legends are forgotten. They can also die when they go against/ contradict their legends.
For example; the Great Tree of War Migeronov was a Spirit that gave Humans the wisdom to survive the Great War, defeat the Demons but by helping the Demon King of Tyranny to end the war, thus helping Demons and not defeating them, it went against its legends and was destroyed. The "Great Mother Spirit" Reno is a spirit born from the rumors of the mother of all spirits thus by having a child with a demon (Shin Reglia) and giving birth to a half demon half spirit, she contradicted her lore of being the mother of all spirits by being the mother of a demon and died. Reno's tears can give birth to spirits. She didn't originally have this ability but when new rumors were added to her lore that "the tears of the great mother spirit can give birth to spirits", she gained the ability to create spirits with her tears.
How is this not info? Sorry, no scans for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back