• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless helping out on NEP type 2 nature scan for Anos.

"Soon the "fusion reincarnation Radpilika" will be completed, but inside Sir's body is an environment equal to hell. Incredible perdition is raging, and even emptiness, emptier than nothingness, is visible. I have never seen such an aggressive root, and it is too much of a bad match!"
Are you saying that this scan refers to Anos' own source? That's probably wrong if so, it should be refering to Anos' source and whatever the state Graham currently is in Anos source.
Seems fine, tho a better proof would be that the source is deeper than the spitit and the spirit is formed by legends, rumors, etc. which are classified as Info Type 2.
Proof that they refer to the same thing. That scan saya it's deeper then psyche and spirit, which clearly refers to mind and soul rather then spirits.

Are you saying that this scan refers to Anos' own source? That's probably wrong if so, it should be refering to Anos' source and whatever the state Graham currently is in Anos source.
No. Ronzcrunz states his Source is even emptier than Grahams Nothingness. Anos having Graham's nothingness has nothing to do with anything.
Proof that they refer to the same thing. That scan saya it's deeper then psyche and spirit, which clearly refers to mind and soul rather then spirits.
All living beings has source. Memories in Root ≠ Memories in brain or soul. Author clearly distinguished between both.

Physical body (Memories) < Soul < Spirit <<<< Source (abstract information)

Also Spirit ≠ Soul read the scans again

Deeper than body , soul , spirit even deeper than that source exists in Abyss.

Graham's root is not referred to as Perdition
he said his source is raging perdition and the even found nothingess which is deeper than normal nothingness which is referring to graham who is consantly growing into deeper nothingness. and since anos's source is wrapped in graham's nothingness.
I am not completely disagreeing its just the scan doesn't look enough convincing

he said his source is raging perdition and the even found nothingess which is deeper than normal nothingness which is referring to graham who is consantly growing into deeper nothingness.
I am not disagreeing its just the scan doesn't look enough convincing
Hmm, this could actually be true

he said his source is raging perdition and the even found nothingess which is deeper than normal nothingness which is referring to graham who is consantly growing into deeper nothingness. and since anos's source is wrapped in graham's nothingness.
This is completely wrong interpretation.

Perdition is refering as even emptier than the Nothingness. Nothingness is referring to Graham's nothingness. His source true nature is stated as even emptier. I don't know how you get to the idea of its Graham's source where the comparison is made because to show how Perdition is overwhelming Nothingness.
I am not completely disagreeing its just the scan doesn't look enough convincing
No problem.

This is completely wrong interpretation.

Perdition is refering as even emptier than the Nothingness. Nothingness is referring to Graham's nothingness. His source true nature is stated as even emptier. I don't know how you get to the idea of its Graham's source where the comparison is made because to show how Perdition is overwhelming Nothingness.

How can perdition be emptier than nothingness. Anos is overcoming nothingness with perdition with his difference in raw power which is exactly the reason why graham got td3 negetion and anos did not

How can perdition be emptier than nothingness. Anos is overcoming nothingness with perdition with his difference in raw power which is exactly the reason why graham got td3 negetion and anos did not
Both are different powers. That has nothing to do with NEP though.
The thing you are talking about Graham having TD negation or not doesn't have anything to do with Anos source being even empiter than Nothingness.

NEP type 2 also has some form of Transduality. If Anos source has NEP then it just another source to back it up.

Could you send the raw text so i can translate it?
『……<融合転生ラドピリカ>完了と同時に、すぐ適応休眠に入ることになるでしょう。卿の体に根源を適応するための潜伏期間ですが、それを経てもこれだけの滅びとなると、多少の耐性がつく程度かもしれません……』

Well aside from the one you used in the OP, I'm also getting this
まもなく<融合転生ラドピリカ>が完了しますが、卿の体の中はまさに地獄に等しき環境。信じ難いほどの滅びが荒れ狂い、無よりも更に空虚な虚無さえも見える有様です。このような攻撃的な根源は見たことがなく、あまりに相性が悪すぎます』

Soon the "fusion reincarnation Radpilika" will be completed, but inside his body is an environment that is nothing less than hell. Incredible perdition is raging, even emptier than nothingness. I have never seen such an aggressive root, and it is too much of a bad match.
The one in the OP could possibly be referring to graham's nothingness but this one doesn't. Should probably ask a wiki translator to help with this.

Well aside from the one you used in the OP, I'm also getting this

The one in the OP could possibly be referring to graham's nothingness but this one doesn't. Should probably ask a wiki translator to help with this.
Well my friend translated it. Anyway we can ask the wiki translators if other mods needs it.

Come to think of it. Even If it's Graham's nothingness (by your POV) doesn't change the fact that is now merged with Anos source and According to Ronzcrunz Anos source has both Perdition and Emptiness. Either way limited part should be removed. It's not like Anos is turning into himself as NEP. NEP type 2 nature exist in Anos source from the beginning only.

Disagree with info type 2 for me I see it more as a concept rather than information but yeah agree with everything else

Solid NEP type 2 for Anos Source including aspects types 1, 2, 3 & 4

Thanks to @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless helping out on NEP type 2 nature scan for Anos.

"Soon the "fusion reincarnation Radpilika" will be completed, but inside Sir's body is an environment equal to hell. Incredible perdition is raging, and even emptiness, emptier than nothingness, is visible. I have never seen such an aggressive root, and it is too much of a bad match!"
Graham source is already accepted as NEP type 2 and it exists inside of Anos source. Here Ronzcrunz who fused with Anos Source states Anos source is even emptier than Graham Nothingness. Which should Qualify for Solid NEP type 2 for Anos Source.

Sasha Immeasurable Combat and Reaction Speed feats

Eques dodged the "Extreme Prisoner's Ashtray Cannon Egil Grone Angudoroa" at a speed that seemed to have skipped through time, and came around behind me, raising his right arm.

The cogwheel of his hand spun at high speed and was thrust out as if to run over my face.

I grabbed it with my left hand and took it carelessly.

The cog spun in my hand, but I held it down and brought it to a halt.

"...... Geez ......!"

'Did you think your future could reach my past?
 From the black ashes piled up on the earth, Eques appears and flies into the sky.

The speed of the one who spun the gears with giddy gears is extreme, and in an instant, he stands in front of Ray's eyes.

The black sun scorched the Eques.

But if the gears of its body turned with vigor, the gaze of final destruction ran over it in the blink of an eye.

''If the world leaves its archetype, it means I leave mine. Whatever the method, if this world does not perish, I too will not perish."

Sasha avoided the countless <Cutting Defective Gear Abyss> that were released by repeatedly changing direction with her <Flying Flesh>, but in the gap, she allowed Eques to approach her.
When Eques spins his gears he skips time and attacks his opponents and Sasha was able to keep up him and react and attack him.

Shin Immeasurable Combat and Reaction Speed feats

"I've fought the four evil royals before. I don't think they could beat Sin Reglia, even if the four of them were to come at him together."
Anos confirms Shin being superior to Four Evil Kings (which includes Eges ) and won't lose even if they attack him at once

He said to the two members of the Four Evil Kings who were looking at him sharply.

"You have an unusual posture, don't you? Both of you. It looks like you have a lot of openings."

"Then try this, right arm of the Demon King. This is the correct stance."

As soon as Eges spoke these words, the tip of the red-blooded spear, DahidAtem, disappeared and appeared before Shin's eyes. At the same time, the arrows of the cursed bow netroavs were released.

Immediately after the arrow and spear pierced Shin - or so it seemed - leaving an afterimage, his body appeared before the eyes of Eges and Kaihilam.
Anos states Shin can fight four Evil Kings and win even if they all attacks him at once. Shin was also stated to be on Par with Anos in combat speed and Shin was even able to keep up with Graham. Finally Shin Even Casually dodges Eges spear. Which means he should get immeasurable Combat and Reaction speed.

Adaptation for God's & their weapons

Arcana Profile already has Adaptation. It should be applied to all gods along with Venozdonor & Disorder Scythe

Adaptation (Gods miracles cannot be prevented twice. Basically if you resist once you won't be able to resist again, hence their Abilities adapt to overcome resistances)

Greater Resistance to Madness Manipulation Type (1, 2 & 3) for Anos and Graham

In an instant, the blue and red cats melted, becoming mud-like indefinite bodies and attacking Elwyn.

But he is totally unresponsive. I can't see it.

Their evil eye has no power to see the phantom beast.

“Ugu …… a …………”

The mud of the blue and red cats enter the body as they invade Elwin.
Prey Spirit Cup "... the same as the hunting aristocrat of Hyfolia ... what?"

The phantom possesses the creature, but can never manipulate the body at will. They do not flesh.

The reason is that cravings can be countered by cravings.

However, in a number of small worlds, there are races with very low cravings.

The hunting nobles of Hyfolia are.

Approximately 60% of the beasts, especially those of the lower grades, have their body clear by eating their roots from the inside, and have a clear intention. You can feed.

A vessel suitable for the phantom beast was called a prey spirit cup in Evezeino, and many phantom beasts attacked and ate.

Of course, there are few vessels that can withstand the phantom beasts, and after a few months their bodies will perish. However, the phantom beast who has learned the taste of the prey spirit cup will strongly desire the next body.

This relationship between the prey spirit cup and the phantom beast was the beginning of a long battle between Evezeino and Hyfolia.
Certainly capture the phantom beast that should not be in the foamy world, and slash the two with a thunder sword.

However, the inanimate blue cat and red cat cannot be destroyed. The two splinters changed like mud and clung to their bodies to take possession of Celis.

Luna stood up, stopped trying to shake them off by hand. There is no sign of possession, and the man is calm.

"……that?"

Even with the eyes of Luna, the princess of the calamity, he does not feel a slight craving. The reason why the beast is still repelled is probably because he has a strong will.
Here states Phantoms can merge with Body and make them go berserk. Celis resists it with pure will. Anos should be able to do the same.

Apart from Parrington's voice, I felt something echoing inside me.

"The lion of destruction of Artsenon is disaster itself. Once its craving awakens, it will be driven by the urge to destroy, and even this silver sea will be destroyed."

With a slight smile, Parrington shouts loudly.

"And now is the time for your destructive impulse to awaken. Son of the Abyssal Princess of Mischief, Lion of Destruction of Arzenon! The craving in the depths of this Abyss is your very core. Once awakened, you will never be able to reason again!"

Golden magic runs from the red thread, through the sewing needle, and flows into my root.
 It is a stagnant craving that is accumulating in this <woeful abyss of craving>.

"Forget everything that that man, that eyesore, taught you, and you will become a true lion. Swords, magic, words, even thoughts, everything he left behind will be destroyed here."

Immediately thereafter.
 An eerie voice echoed directly from the depths of my body.
 It was an inner impulse.
 It was the voice of none other than myself.
 Malice wells up and overflows from the deepest depths of my heart.
 --Destroy it!
 I try to cover my ears, but it echoes inside my body, shaking my head.
 --All the oceans and--
 A thirsting desire that sticks to your skull and won't leave.
 --It pleads with you to destroy it, destroy it.
 The other self, calling for destruction, destruction.
 He pleads again and again to destroy everything.

"Reveal your true nature, you ugly beast, and prove yourself. Yes. Cerys Voldigård could not fulfill her sister's dream. She could not give her a gentle child!"

The remaining needle of the lion's den in the air is pointed at my heart.

"It is your nature to go mad, to rampage, and to destroy many worlds. Then you realize for the first time. You realize. The family she made with that man was far from peaceful. Finally, you will wake up and regret it."

The sewing needle, imbued with the magic of the red thread, was ejected into my heart.

"That love was a great mistake!"

"Interesting fantasy."

An ear-piercing thunderclap echoed, and ten purple lightning bolts struck the lightning sword.
 The "red thread" that restrains me was cut with a plop when I moved the magic sword loosely.

"..........what?........!"
Here Parrington tried to Make Anos go berserk and loose his Sanity. Anos Casually Resisted it. This should give him Resistance to Type 2 madness manipulation.

We proceeded through the depths of the water as if swimming.
 Deep, deep, I looked into the abyss.
 The pitch-black darkness and black-green particles pouring out of the darkness.
 And in the crevices, a number of irregularly shaped, mud-like things were writhing around.
 I felt an unspoken voice, an emotion, slamming directly into my head.
 They must be phantoms.
 It must be an ungifted Arzenon lion of perdition, or something else.
 I feel a queer sensation as if the contents of my head are being roughly stroked.
 The craving that has been pooling in the depths of the water is sticking to my ears like mud, and seeping into my heart.
 I don't know what they are saying.
 Destroy it. Eat it. I heard "help," but it didn't seem to be any of those.
 It was as if a jumbled mixture of cravings were constantly being stirred up.
"...... hmm."
 No one has ever visited the bottom of the abyss of calamity except Yzark the Disaster Victim. It would be difficult for Naga and Kostoria, who only have imperfect bodies, to reach the bottom of the abyss. Even if they did, they would not be able to move freely in this place.
Looking at Abyss Of Craving would make People go mad. Anos was able swim to Deepest Part of Abyss of Craving which was even impossible for Another character who has resistance to it. It is stated that Naga Who can resist this urge can only swim inside the Abyss of Craving for only for little bit not to the Deepest Part.
Sure
Graham had Voldigoad family source.
Graham not had that

He had copy of all of Celis abilities even source was copied by Graham.
He copy the ability not the root. The root is already in endless reincarnation cycle

Graham said he died.

My father, Celis Voldigord, is dead.

It would mean that those whose heads were taken by the bloodline of Zealon would not perish, but die.

When his power was taken away, and he could no longer use [Ingal] or [Silica], the source that remained in his neck was released.

That is, the little consciousness that remains in the decapitated body will re-encounter the weak source, and then the source will ascend to heaven and die.

If it cannot be resurrected or reincarnated, death is equivalent to destruction.
That's what it means to die out.

Still, as Arcana had said before.
The source is in an endless cycle of death and rebirth.

Changing form, changing power, losing memory.

My father was still here.
He was here with me all along.

He copy the ability not the root. The root is already in endless reincarnation cycle

Graham said he died.

My father, Celis Voldigord, is dead.

It would mean that those whose heads were taken by the bloodline of Zealon would not perish, but die.

When his power was taken away, and he could no longer use [Ingal] or [Silica], the source that remained in his neck was released.

That is, the little consciousness that remains in the decapitated body will re-encounter the weak source, and then the source will ascend to heaven and die.

If it cannot be resurrected or reincarnated, death is equivalent to destruction.
That's what it means to die out.

Still, as Arcana had said before.
The source is in an endless cycle of death and rebirth.

Changing form, changing power, losing memory.

My father was still here.
He was here with me all along.
That's not what I was talking about. Graham did had abilities and he replicated the powers.
The world-destroying "Egil Grone Angdoroa, the Gokkoukai Egil Grone Angdoroa," was shot deep into the root of Graham's body.

The stubborn root and all the scarlet electric red lightning are blocking the fire of the apocalypse from destroying the world from within his body.
 The bloodline of the Zeylon probably replicates the remaining roots in the neck by connecting the taken head to the body, in a form that it can manipulate at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back