• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff in the OP looks alright, though that first Immesurable one (Sasha) looks kinda sus in my honest opinion but if that's accepted aa Immesurable then I'm fine with it.
She is comparable to Deeper layers inhabitants who have immeasurable speed. But that CRT will be dropped next. We are upgrading things one by one.

Anyway Thanks for helping out

2 staff already agree why need 3rd?
There is no harm in getting one more admin to comment, if Elizhaa agree will make this thread have two Administrators agree with the upgrade, further solidifying the rating. No offend but somewhat i feel like you guy want to rush the upgrade when there is 1 Content Moderator and 1 Administrator agreed. If Elizhaa don't comment, you can still upgrade, just longer

There is no harm in getting one more admin to comment, if Elizhaa agree will make this thread have two Administrators agree with the upgrade, further solidifying the rating. No offend but somewhat i feel like you guy want to rush the upgrade when there is 1 Content Moderator and 1 Administrator agreed. If Elizhaa don't comment, you can still upgrade, just longer
It’s not a serious CRT though. If this were something like plot manipulation or tier upgrade, then sure. Btw put me in as Agree.

2 staff already agree why need 3rd?
It’s not a serious CRT though. If this were something like plot manipulation or tier upgrade, then sure. Btw put me in as Agree.
Let's wait for tomorrow. If no other staff willing to evaluate then I will ask Dereck.
^^^ just wait for one day atleast.

I will ask Dereck
:pepetux:

How we are rushing if we got two staff agreements, I mean seriously? Don't assume things out of anywhere. Look at the date of the thread and see how many days are we being through this.

The thread was created on Saturday so not really long ago plus at times 2 staff votes ain't enough.

The thread was created on Saturday so not really long ago plus at times 2 staff votes ain't enough.
I don't disagree, and we already called one staff member. I was commenting on his rush assumption.

Not rush???, sure
Viet, at least recognize what you said. You generalized all people by saying “You guys want to rush” while OP himself asked for 3rd staff member's input.
At least apologize for this generalization, since nowhere we attempted to rush it.

Also, I have nothing against you, just wanted to clarify that even Elde in a private group doesn't want to rush the CRT and asked in the profile wall for it.
And most of us discussed it in a private group and agreed that we will wait for one more staff input.

Who's editing the profile?

Descriptions
  • NEP Aspect 4: The source remembers the bodies outline, Memories are stored in the source, in other words the source also stores information necessary for one's existence
  • Anos NEP: Anos source is fused with graham's nothingness and he is capable of using the latter's nothingness as a "shield" which converts whatever it interacts with into nothingness, to protect himself or to attack. Anos source source is stated to be even emptier than graham's nothingness
  • Shin Immeasurable Speed: Is capable of reacting to, dodging Eges Code's "Blood Demon Spear" <Dihidoatem> which transcends time and space to reach it's target, has no concept of time, space & dimensions between opponents
  • Sasha Immeasurable Speed: Capable of keeping up with Eques who can skip through time.
  • Misha Immeasurable Speed: Comparable to Sasha who can keep up with Eques. It has been stated by Anos that both Misha and Sasha are relative to each other.
I'll do a description for madness resistance later

Who's editing the profile?

Descriptions
  • NEP Aspect 4: The source remembers the bodies outline, Memories are stored in the source, in other words the source also stores information necessary for one's existence
  • Anos NEP: Anos source is fused with graham's nothingness and he is capable of using the latter's nothingness as a "shield" which converts whatever it interacts with into nothingness, to protect himself or to attack. Anos source source is stated to be even emptier than graham's nothingness
  • Shin Immeasurable Speed: Is capable of reacting to, dodging Eges Code's "Blood Demon Spear" <Dihidoatem> which transcends time and space to reach it's target, has no concept of time, space & dimensions between opponents
  • Sasha Immeasurable Speed: Capable of keeping up with Eques who can skip through time.
  • Misha Immeasurable Speed: Comparable to Sasha who can keep up with Eques. It has been stated by Anos that both Misha and Sasha are relative to each other.
I'll do a description for madness resistance later
Also madness manipulation for anos and Graham.
Information Manipulation for all characters based on source

L
Seems fine, tho a better proof would be that the source is deeper than the spitit and the spirit is formed by legends, rumors, etc. which are classified as Info Type 2.
Legends and rumors just history and doesnt mean info type 2 tbh, where's did you get that?

For information you need more context.

Stuff in the OP looks alright, though that first Immesurable one (Sasha) looks kinda sus in my honest opinion but if that's accepted aa Immesurable then I'm fine with it.
Its not you do need to get more context on legends and rumors,did you see that as a information type2? I didnt see it

Proposals seem fine.
just that? I mean the information type2 is so reaching it does need more context for a information thing you cant accept that just like that, while I see in another crt that a bunch of scan that treat a thing as a information and i didnt see why source got info type2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back