• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is right tho.
Cutting time is not immeasurable speed.
A feeling like time stop is not immeasurable speed.
An illusion like she moved to the future is not immeasurable speed.

While some of the feats can be seen as immeasurable none of the one she pointed out is immeasurable speed.
So yes she is right here. And you guys are wrong.
I don't think it's left for you to decide what's wrong here honestly staffs are coming lol

I don't think it's left for you to decide what's wrong here honestly staffs are coming lol
If it is like that. Neither can you or anyone or even the OP decide what's right or wrong.

Anyway normal members votes still count.
Agree with the scaling chain, the rest of my views are with Fuji, not all the feats are immeasurable speed

If it is like that. Neither can you or anyone or even the OP decide what's right or wrong.

Anyway normal members votes still count.
Agree with the scaling chain, the rest of my views are with Fuji, not all the feats are immeasurable speed
I don't think you understand what I said lol.. I didn't say you can't disagree

Or in his words(@EldemadeDityjon) "anyone who does not understand my pov in mgk threads is a regard" substitute the g for t, in the regard.
Oh so you are just gonna disgree because of whate happened outside the wiki. Great let me put that as your disgreeing reason for any of my CRT from now on. Imagine bringing personal opinion from outside to the wiki.

Last edited:
Dude, seriously, stop it with your constant beef with blackurrant91, it's unnecessary
He literally cursed MG supporters if you want to advice tell him not me. I am only just defended our fandom.
No, you have no right to do that, you have to count his opinion even if he disagreed without a reason which he didn't.
No I am doing the same thing what they did on PLAN MANIPULATION thread didn't they shut your mouth with Whatsbousm?
Anos says that Balzarondo's feat gave the ILLUSION that time was stopped; Thus it seems evident that time wasn't actually stopped or altered, regardless of the method. While Balzarondo may claim to cut through time, the fact that his only supposed feat of doing so is described as fake makes the entire basis of this feat extremely questionable.
Not my point not gonna care about illusions argument. You are nitpicking unnecessary lines

Also later he states I was holding back in other words his speed makes his sword cut through time. There is no other explanation why him holding back reduces his speed. If only his sword had immeasurable it would have cutted through time nonetheless
Why are MG fans like this? God forbid someone disagree based on a lack of evidence or different interpretations, they CLEARLY must be ignoring the OP and are just nitpicking and biased. Obviously.
No appeal to ignorance not to your argument of lack of evidence. There is already evidence provided for the claim that I made.
Don't see the point bringing this here and also state the whole argument lol
I think @Pain_to12 now got great excuse to refuse all of claims without any reason.

Last edited:
Oh so you are just gonna disgree because of whate happened outside the wiki. Great let me put that as your disgreeing reason for any of my CRT from now on. Imagine bringing personal opinion outside the wiki things here.
They aren't disagreeing because of what you said off site. They're disagreeing because they think my arguments make more sense. So count their disagreement like any normal ******* person would, since Im pretty sure refusing to properly count votes like this is grounds for RVR.

Tbh if people could just discount votes because they feel like the opposition personally dislikes them, this wiki would be an entirely different place, I can tell you that much.

They aren't disagreeing because of what you said off site. They're disagreeing because they think my arguments make more sense. So count their disagreement like any normal ******* person would, since Im pretty sure refusing to properly count votes like this is grounds for RVR.
His reply clearly indicates he wants to continue his beef from discord here. I am pretty sure wiki doesn't allow that
Tbh if people could just discount votes because they feel like the opposition personally dislikes them, this wiki would be an entirely different place, I can tell you that much.
Also at the end staff are the one who decides what to apply and not. Anyway Whatsbousm Isn't considered as a disgree thing.

Crazy Double standards when upgrading a verse If we refer other verses example you people would say Whatsbousm but when we refute that same thing when you people try to use that to downgrade a verse then that doens't make sense?

Anyway I would appreciate if you could wait Until staff Replies

Oh so you are just gonna disgree because of whate happened outside the wiki. Great let me put that as your disgreeing reason for any of my CRT from now on. Imagine bringing personal opinion from outside to the wiki.
No where in my reply did I hint your baseless accusations

Cutting through time isn't an inherent immeasurable speed feat, even if it's through pure speed alone unless you can prove Balzarondo moved beyond linear time with his sword swings. An example of this would be if Balzarondo sliced through time, and effected his opponent in the future or past, so unless you can provide evidence for Balzarondo effecting someone in the future or past with these slices it'd only be Time Manipulation via speed. Not something that would be a quantifiable speed feat, especially an immeasurable speed feat.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this, however it is not quantifiable in anyway shape or form. Two characters with immeasureable speed where one perceives the other as frozen isa completely unquantifiable difference in speed. Again I will ask the question, do you understand what the word 'immeasureable' means?

if not here you go

"too large, extensive, or extreme to measure."

To imply this is a further 'layer' of immeasureable speed is nonsense. You can say it's an 'unquantifiable amount above baseline' which turns it into a speed scaling chain like how literally any other verse would treat it.
It was always a thing, got no clue why from where do you get the info from.

Mfs really do be on that layered this and layered that when they need to be on some layered job applications and layered bread stacking.
Dw, we know down deep that Yhwach does not have that all, trust me, if there is a thing in your verse, bleach mfs will go spam threads with it.

Which is infinite speed. Moving so fast that time literally stops is considered infinite speed, always has and always will be.
Alright, i accept it. This is basically one of the ways to qualify for infinite speed. It doesn't even matter as he doesn't have a profile.
Have you considered that his statement might be bullshit? It's not uncommon for characters to make inflated claims of what they're capable of, after all.
Except that it's not since he's stated to be faster than others who blitzed someone that already massively scales above baseline. Do you understand what it means to stop time with sheer speed from the perspective of another immeasurable character so that they can't move either?
What Balzarondo claims is, according to you, immeasurable. However, the absolute highest feat he has shown with his supposedly "immeasurable" speed is infinite. We don't accept character statements if the feats performed don't actually support the ratings claims, so unless you can show me an actual immeasurable feat, Balzarondo's own claims hold very little meaning.
Literally doesn't matter cause;
  1. No profile yet
  2. He already scales above others who blitzed immeasurable characters that already have a scaling chain

I went through this exact shit in the plothax thread. Not saying it's universal, but it seems like a lot of MG fans can't handle any proper criticism of their CRTs, and just default to "nitpicking + didn't read the OP + stonewalling" as a defense mechanism
Please, for they love of everything that is sacred under the sun, don't bring up the plot thread, please, let's be civil🙏🏾🙇🏾‍♂

They love to win arguments by using personal arguments + involving the old past to make their argument validated. I hate such people.
Never involve the old past to win your argument. What OP did in the past, has nothing to do with the thread, don't make yourself relevant and disrespect him with this. This gets annoying.

Criticizing us or generalizing us because of the old past, that's why you never develop yourself or improve yourself if you stick with the past.

Cutting time is not immeasurable speed.
A feeling like time stop is not immeasurable speed.
An illusion like she moved to the future is not immeasurable speed.

While some of the feats can be seen as immeasurable none of the one she pointed out is immeasurable speed.
So yes she is right here. And you guys are wrong.
Honestly, i agree. The feat is textbook infinite but unless I'm seriously dumb and misunderstanding, she's trying to say the character can't be immeasurable at all which i disagree with.
He scales above others who blitzed shin and eges who already scale above other immeasurable characters, not to mention that the people who are frozen because of how fast he's moving include other immeasurable characters as well

Except that it's not since he's stated to be faster than others who blitzed someone that already massively scales above baseline. Do you understand what it means to stop time with sheer speed from the perspective of another immeasurable character so that they can't move either?

Literally doesn't matter cause;
  1. No profile yet
  2. He already scales above others who blitzed immeasurable characters that already have a scaling chain
You haven't really given any evidence of immeasurable speed characters getting blitzed. Anos was obviously able to react to Balzarondo, given he could accurately describe what was going on at the time. If he got blitzed, such to the extent that it seemed like a time stop to him, he wouldn't have even been able to perceive it happening. The only other scan I've seen is just Anos commenting that he moved closer to him 'instantly', which again, doesn't imply he got blitzed.

He literally cursed MG supporters if you want to advice tell him not me. I am only just defended our fandom
I understand, but you can't just assume his opinion in every MG thread is to bring discord, curse suporters, downplay the verse especially when what he said doesn't imply that. Because of whatever bad blood that exists between you two, you've come to be always biased against his opinion or suspect him for foul play.
Everyman is innocent until proven guilty.
They love to win arguments by using personal arguments + involving the old past to make their argument validated. I hate such people.
Never involve the old past to win your argument. What OP did in the past, has nothing to do with the thread, don't make yourself relevant and disrespect him with this. This gets annoying.

Criticizing us or generalizing us because of the old past, that's why you never develop yourself or improve yourself if you stick with the past.
Please, for they love of everything that is sacred under the sun, don't bring up the plot thread, please, let's be civil🙏🏾🙇🏾‍♂
Our side is nether innocent nor in the right so let's just let it go.
No I am doing the same thing what they did on PLAN MANIPULATION thread didn't they shut your mouth with Whatsbousm?

Please, for they love of everything that is sacred under the sun, don't bring

You haven't really given any evidence of immeasurable speed characters getting blitzed. Anos was obviously able to react to Balzarondo, given he could accurately describe what was going on at the time.
Perception speed exists+ one of anos go to lines; "the same attack won't work against me twice". Accelerated development goes brrr.
If he got blitzed, such to the extent that it seemed like a time stop to him, he wouldn't have even been able to perceive it happening. The only other scan I've seen is just Anos commenting that he moved closer to him 'instantly', which again, doesn't imply he got blitzed.
A seperate thread with a valid scaling chain will be made later.
It's probably not in the OP but balzarondo actually tagged anos despite him fully intending to dodge.

Shin had his sword instantly cleaved in to two by someone slower than balzarondo. Shin is already immeasurable. He is the right hand man of the demon king, as such he cannot allow himself to lose and him losing is bringing shame to anos which he would rather die than let that happen

Did you miss the parts where others were easily catching a spear that transcends space, time and dimensions, has no concept of distance or time between opponents?

Last edited:
Perception speed exists+ one of anos go go lines; "the same attack won't work against me twice". Accelerated development goes brrr.
Using that single line to justify instantly being able to catch up to someone who can blitz you (to a seemingly infinite extent) seems a bit far-fetched if I'm being honest. Is there anything indicating that Anos' perception speed is infinitely superior to his regular speed, or is that just a bandaid fix to the inconsistency presented here?

A seperate thread with a valid scaling chain will be made later.
It's probably not in the OP but balzarondo actually tagged anos despite him fully intending to dodge.

Shin had his sword instantly cleaved in to two by someone slower than balzarondo. Shin is already immeasurable. He is the right hand man of the demon king, as such he cannot allow himself to lose and him losing is bringing shame to anos which he would rather die than let that happen

Did you miss the parts where others were easily catching a spear that transcends space, time and dimensions, has no concept of distance or time between opponents?
I accept that the spear thing is immeasurable, lack of scans aside. But I would like to see scans of Balzarondo actually tagging Anos. If this only scales to Balzarondo, and the actual scaling provided checks out, I'm fine with him being immeasurable, I just don't think his own feat is anywhere near immeasurable.

Anyways I guess at this point I'll just wait for staff like everyone else :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back