• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that she can't alter the future but freely pick from infinite futures. In what future would a character who doesn't have immeasurable speed be able to move to the future?
Where is it stated that she can physically move to the future? Not as a comparison, but a direct feat where she actually moves to the future?

I'm not debating whether or not he's fast. He's fast, speed is his specialty, got all that down. But where is it stated that his speed specifically is able to cut through time? NOT him being fast, and also being able to cut through time. Do you understand the difference?
He literally states that. Read the scans
So if an immeasurable character describes a speed feat, it's always immeasurable regardless of context? That seems like a highly flawed line of logic. I wouldn't say he was hyping it up as much as he was just... describing what was happening in the most direct terms possible.
There is enough feats and context not to mention Eges spear has been used as show speed for many times.
Saying we don't have enough context is just ignorance
Which is time manipulation. The future is a period of time, and she is controlling it. I don't know how to make this any simpler.
For example Yhwach manipulates fate by altering future does that seems like time manipulation to you?.

Also can we stop I don't want to go in circles back and forth. Let's wait for staff

He literally states that. Read the scans
He didn't. He said that he's the fastest and that his sword cuts through time. He didn't say he's so fast he can cut through time. There is a difference.

There is enough feats and context not to mention Eges spear has been used as show speed for many times.
Saying we don't have enough context is just ignorance
Uh, I never said there wasn't enough context. I'm saying Anos describing a speed feat doesn't mean that speed feat is immeasurable 100% of the time. He just describes how a guy moves, and you want people to believe that, because Anos is immeasurable, Balzarondo is also immeasurable? It's a very weak argument, because Anos only describes his movement in a vacuum, never comparing it to his own speed.

For example Yhwach manipulates fate by altering future does that seems like time manipulation to you?.

Also can we stop I don't want to go in circles back and forth. Let's wait for staff
It almost never time manip. Probability manip and fate manip are more likely
Alright, fair. It's definitely fate manipulation then. Issue still stands that her governing the future isn't immeasurable speed, and doesn't act as supporting evidence for it either.

It almost never time manip. Probability manip and fate manip are more likely
Given how Nafta's powers work which you should be familiar with, for it to be probability manipulation or fate manipulation, a future where nafta moves into the future must exist.
Not to mention when she picks a particular future, its always stated that "nafta limits the future", this isn't in the statement regarding her speed.

Now i ask, how can a character without immeasurable speed move into the future?

Giving how Nafta's powers work which you should be familiar with, for it to be probability manipulation or fate manipulation, a future where nafta moves into the future must exist.

Wait.

Are you saying that, because there are infinite possibilities, there must logically be one where she's immeasurably fast? That's legitimately the dumbest shit I've ever heard. You could wank any verse that uses MWI or something similar to insane levels just from the logic of "there has to be a possibility where they can do [x]". This is not how things are indexed on the wiki, at all, and is essentially a massive NLF.

Giving how Nafta's powers work which you should be familiar with, for it to be probability manipulation or fate manipulation, a future where nafta moves into the future must exist.

That was about that in general future control are fate and probability manipulation. As you can see i already agree with crt untill there will be more counter arguments

He didn't. He said that he's the fastest and that his sword cuts through time. He didn't say he's so fast he can cut through time. There is a difference.
He created the time stop while holding back with his sheer speed not by time manipulation. You need to send scans for his sword having time manipulation if you are trying to say that.
Uh, I never said there wasn't enough context. I'm saying Anos describing a speed feat doesn't mean that speed feat is immeasurable 100% of the time. He just describes how a guy moves, and you want people to believe that, because Anos is immeasurable, Balzarondo is also immeasurable? It's a very weak argument, because Anos only describes his movement in a vacuum, never comparing it to his own speed.
Why would he need to Compare it to his own speed? Anos has speed is already above baseline immeasurable speed. Don't see why a character needs to state thar character has same speed as me.

Also Balzarondo was literally holding back at moment.

Don't bring Whatsbousm. That's not how it works. Also those many characters not from Maoh Gakuin. There are many of characters with immeasurable speed. I don't see why author would use flowery language here. Especially for speed when his main goals are introducing layers of higher speed. Each layer speed scales Infinitely above lower layer.
It's just the truth. I said it isn't flowery.
I don't know what your talking about just what's in OP.

That statement of fastest blade can make it immeasurable if it's done via sheer speed but simply stating "cutting time" it's not enough and scan never even said with sheer speed

Are you saying that, because there are infinite possibilities, there must logically be one where she's immeasurably fast? That's legitimately the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
No, i ask that you don't put words into my mouth.
Nafta's powers doesn't let her alter/change the future., she can only pick from out of infinite futures.
For her to manipulate fate, probability, a future where that event occurred must exist (are you with me?) In other words, if such future doesn't exist, nafta cannot make a event happen.

The point now is that it can't be fate manipulation, probability manipulation because for her to use either of those abilities to move to the future, a future where she already moved to the future must exist.

Now if she doesn't have immeasurable speed, how would the future her move into the future?

It's just the truth. I said it isn't flowery.
I don't know what your talking about just what's in OP.

That statement of fastest blade can make it immeasurable if it's done via sheer speed but simply stating "cutting time" it's not enough and scan never even said with sheer speed
?
No, the man's sword was far too fast.
This is already in the scan LMAO 🗿

Wait.

Are you saying that, because there are infinite possibilities, there must logically be one where she's immeasurably fast? That's legitimately the dumbest shit I've ever heard. You could wank any verse that uses MWI or something similar to insane levels just from the logic of "there has to be a possibility where they can do [x]". This is not how things are indexed on the wiki, at all, and is essentially a massive NLF.
Again, how can you move psychically into the future without immeasurable speed?

He created the time stop while holding back with his sheer speed not by time manipulation. You need to send scans for his sword having time manipulation if you are trying to say that.

Why would he need to Compare it to his own speed? Anos has speed is already above baseline immeasurable speed. Don't see why a character needs to state thar character has same speed as me.

Also Balzarondo was literally holding back at moment.
I don't give a shit if he was holding back. Yes, he held back, and he performed an infinite speed feat. We cannot assume his speed is immeasurable based on those two factors alone.

Anos needs to compare Balzarondo's speed to his own for it to be immeasurable; The two statements given, at their most generous, would only give infinite. So there's no immeasurable feat being performed, and there's no point of comparison to characters with immeasurable speed, meaning you can't give this guy immeasurable speed. It's quite simple.

No, i ask that you don't put words into my mouth.
Nafta's powers doesn't let her alter/change the future., she can only pick from out of infinite futures.
For her to manipulate fate, probability, a future where that event occurred must exist (are you with me?) In other words, if such future doesn't exist, nafta cannot make a event happen.

The point now is that it can't be fate manipulation, probability manipulation because for her to use either of those abilities to move to the future, a future where she already moved to the future must exist.

Now if she doesn't have immeasurable speed, how would the future her move into the future?
Gonna be honest, I genuinely cannot decipher what this means.

Which is what is there. His sword style is the fastest, with that sword style, he can cut through time. Its literally there
Holy shit you cannot be this ******* dense

It does not say his speed is what causes him to cut through time; It is describing two separate elements of the same style. It does multiple things, but those things don't have any direct correlation.

Also, you still haven't addressed the fact that Anos calls the feat an illusion. I find it hard to believe he's genuinely transcending time when another character points out the whole thing is fake.

?

He's fast. Cool. Good. Where does it say he's fast enough to cut through time, though?

Again, how can you move psychically into the future without immeasurable speed?
You can't. So I'll ask again; Where's the proof she's physically moving into the future? You're giving me a criteria for immeasurable speed, but aren't bothering to prove that this character meets that criteria.

The concept of 'above baseline immeasureable speed' or 'layered' immeasureable speed is ridiculous. This is just a speed scaling chain that isn't quantifiable in such a manor.

The concept of 'above baseline immeasureable speed' or 'layered' immeasureable speed is ridiculous. This is just a speed scaling chain that isn't quantifiable in such a manor.
What ? 💀 Did you even read the OP or just spitting something which you don't understand. Also thats not scaling chains. Eges spear gets caught first then he adapts to deeper layers and increases his speed. His baseline gets increased through the series Even OP Clearly has scans for his abilities getting narratively increased in Deeper layers. Well Not gonna bother I will just gonna reply when staff comments here.
You didn't refute shit. Still waiting for you to explain why a feat described as an illusion is valid to use 🗿
Illusions or some other bullshit has nothing to do with my OP. I am not arguing with time stop why are you trying to stonewalling 🗿. My orginal argument is his statement for cutting through time. Don't try to put words into my mouth.

Anyway i am gonna ignore both of you. It seems you both want to nit pick and ignore all of the scans in the OP.

What ? 💀 Did you even read the OP or just spitting something which you don't understand. Also thats not scaling chains. Eges spear gets caught first then he adapts to deeper layers and increases his speed. His baseline gets increased through the series Even OP Clearly has scans for his abilities getting narratively increased in Deeper layers. Well Not gonna bother I will just gonna reply when staff comments here.
Yes I absolutely did. Do you understand what the word 'Immeasureable' even means? (really sick of Anos fans accusing anyone that disagrees with them of not reading the OP)

Yes I absolutely did. Do you understand what the word 'Immeasureable' even means?
Two characters can have immeasurable speed and yet one character can perceive another character with immeasurable speed as frozen or something like that but that doesn't make both characters speed is EQ. Before irrelevant speed was a thing currently no it depends on the feats. You absolutely ignoring Eges spear having no concept of time/distance and speed. Transcending space-time thru sheer speed. But deeper layers Casually was able to catch it.
(really sick of Anos fans accusing anyone that disagrees with them of not reading the OP)
I am really sick you cursing Maou Gakuin supporters for every small things. Make one more hate replies for the verse supporters I am gonna straight up report you for topic ban on any of the threads regarding Maoh Gakuin for you.

As I thought ignoring you is better than replying to your cursing.

Two characters can have immeasurable speed and yet one character can perceive another character with immeasurable speed as frozen or something like that but that doesn't make both characters speed is EQ. Before irrelevant speed was a thing currently no it depends on the feats. You absolutely ignoring Eges spear having no concept of time/distance and speed. Transcending space-time thru sheer speed. But deeper layers Casually was able to catch it.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this, however it is not quantifiable in anyway shape or form. Two characters with immeasureable speed where one perceives the other as frozen isa completely unquantifiable difference in speed. Again I will ask the question, do you understand what the word 'immeasureable' means?

if not here you go

"too large, extensive, or extreme to measure."

To imply this is a further 'layer' of immeasureable speed is nonsense. You can say it's an 'unquantifiable amount above baseline' which turns it into a speed scaling chain like how literally any other verse would treat it.

?

And still cutting time or space isn't immeasurable speed wether with sheer speed or not plus its very unquantifiable.
It's like pushing the same for hulk punching time.

I agree with the rest but disagree with time cutting shenanigans though he qualifies for infinite speed.

And still cutting time or space isn't immeasurable speed wether with sheer speed or not plus its very unquantifiable.
It's like pushing the same for hulk punching time.

I agree with the rest but disagree with time cutting shenanigans though he qualifies for infinite speed.
Hit does it besides I'm not against it if done by sheer speed.
No you are bringing Whatsbousm. So i am not gonna count your opinion on disgreeing. Give other explanation for disgreeing instead of bringing other verse logic into MGF. Maoh Gakuin doesn't work like that same goes for other verses. Also check the immesurerable speed explaination page. Moving physically thru sheer speed which makes the character travel above linear time does scales for immeasurable speed.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this, however it is not quantifiable in anyway shape or form. Two characters with immeasureable speed where one perceives the other as frozen isa completely unquantifiable difference in speed. Again I will ask the question, do you understand what the word 'immeasureable' means?

if not here you go

"too large, extensive, or extreme to measure."

To imply this is a further 'layer' of immeasureable speed is nonsense. You can say it's an 'unquantifiable amount above baseline' which turns it into a speed scaling chain like how literally any other verse would treat it.
Speed scaling chain in turn turns those speeds into above immeasurable. It has always been a thing.

I am really sick you cursing Maou Gakuin supporters for every small things. Make one more hate replies for the verse supporters I am gonna straight up report you for topic ban on any of the threads regarding Maoh Gakuin for you.

As I thought ignoring you is better than replying to your cursing.
Dude, seriously, stop it with your constant beef with blackurrant91, it's unnecessary

Don't know why this matters, He's the fastest among a group of people who are able to blitz immeasurable speed characters. You can dismiss his feat as infinite but not the fact he's immeasurable as well.

Anyway, none of that matters seeing as he doesn't have a profile

Illusions or some other bullshit has nothing to do with my OP. I am not arguing with time stop why are you trying to stonewalling 🗿. My orginal argument is his statement for cutting through time. Don't try to put words into my mouth.
Anos says that Balzarondo's feat gave the ILLUSION that time was stopped; Thus it seems evident that time wasn't actually stopped or altered, regardless of the method. While Balzarondo may claim to cut through time, the fact that his only supposed feat of doing so is described as fake makes the entire basis of this feat extremely questionable.

Anyway i am gonna ignore both of you. It seems you both want to nit pick and ignore all of the scans in the OP.
Why are MG fans like this? God forbid someone disagree based on a lack of evidence or different interpretations, they CLEARLY must be ignoring the OP and are just nitpicking and biased. Obviously.

Last edited:
Anos says that Balzarondo's feat gave the ILLUSION that time was stopped; Thus it seems evident that time wasn't actually stopped or altered, regardless of the method. While Balzarondo may claim to cut through time, the fact that his only supposed feat of doing so is described as fake makes the entire basis of this feat extremely questionable.
It's not fake. Anos says it created the illusion that time had stopped. This doesn't mean it's fake as even infinite speed characters don't actually stop time when they move.
Anos goes on to say "in a world where everything was frozen, only balzarondo was moving", "no the man was just to fast".
It's clearly referring to the illusion that time had stopped as an effect of balzorondo's speed.

Once again from balzarondo; my sword is the fatest. The balzarondo sword style that cuts through time.
Sword style or Swordsmanship or sword fighting refers to the skills and techniques used in combat and training with any type of sword
His sword style is the fastest, because of that sword style he is able to cut through time. The 1st statement is reinforcing the 2nd one. You're basically stonewalling at this point.
Why are MG fans like this? God forbid someone disagree based on a lack of evidence or different interpretations, they CLEARLY must be ignoring the OP and are just nitpicking and biased. Obviously.
I would ask you not to generalize all of us under one group like, especially in this case where your rebuttal is what is actually lacking evidence. You can have different interpretations but not go the point you try to completely turn around what is right in front of you.
Not saying you didn't read the OP but you're stonewalling at this point

It's not fake. Anos says it created the illusion that time had stopped. This doesn't mean it's fake as even infinite speed characters don't actually stop time when they move.
Anos goes on to say "in a world where everything was frozen, only balzarondo was moving", "no the man was just to fast".
It's clearly referring to the illusion that time had stopped as an effect of balzorondo's speed.
Which is infinite speed. Moving so fast that time literally stops is considered infinite speed, always has and always will be.

Once again from balzarondo; my sword is the fatest. The balzarondo sword style that cuts through time.

His sword style is the fastest, because of that sword style he is able to cut through time. The 1st statement is reinforcing the 2nd one. You're basically stonewalling at this point.
Have you considered that his statement might be bullshit? It's not uncommon for characters to make inflated claims of what they're capable of, after all.

What Balzarondo claims is, according to you, immeasurable. However, the absolute highest feat he has shown with his supposedly "immeasurable" speed is infinite. We don't accept character statements if the feats performed don't actually support the ratings claims, so unless you can show me an actual immeasurable feat, Balzarondo's own claims hold very little meaning.

As an example of this. if a character says they can move faster than light, and then performs a speed feat that's supersonic at best, we wouldn't take their statement all that seriously. This works in the inverse too, where many characters claim to not be able to move faster than light, then proceed to do so without issue. Feats will always take precedent over statements, and the only feat you've shown me qualifies for infinite speed.

TL;DR: You can't claim Balzarondo's sword style is immeasurable when the highest feat shown by it is infinite.

I would ask you not to generalize all of us under one group like, especially in this case where your rebuttal is what is actually lacking evidence. You can have different interpretations but not go the point you try to completely turn around what is right in front of you.
Thanks for proving my point lmao

I went through this exact shit in the plothax thread. Not saying it's universal, but it seems like a lot of MG fans can't handle any proper criticism of their CRTs, and just default to "nitpicking + didn't read the OP + stonewalling" as a defense mechanism.

She is right tho.
Cutting time is not immeasurable speed.
A feeling like time stop is not immeasurable speed.
An illusion like she moved to the future is not immeasurable speed.

While some of the feats can be seen as immeasurable none of the one she pointed out is immeasurable speed.
So yes she is right here. And you guys are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back