• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara fights a Tekken assassin instead of Hashirama

In-Character

EMS Final Valley Madara is used (Alongside Kurama)

bfKAsNm.png
oU0Odhr.png

Madara: 1 (Arkenis)

Anna: 1 (ScarletMoon1111)

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Guess i will be the first one.

I think Anna wins due to having an almost 3x stat advantage over the strongest weapon Madara has which is the Kyuubi Bijuudama, the rest of his arsenal likely cant even hurt her much and even just a single direct hit is enough to kill him and likely the Susanoo too as the difference is far bigger than 5x.

Madara does have a fair speed advantage of also ironically almost 3x times but it largely does not matter due to Madara almost always starting his fights off rather casually unless he knows the opponent he is fighting is just as strong or stronger than him (example Hashirama). And that mindset could lead to him dying in one hit. Even if he is serious due to his speed advantage there is no doubt he can dodge for a while, but considering Anna has also fought opponents for more than a day its only a matter of time before she hits him.

I think Anna wins due to having an almost 3x stat advantage over the strongest weapon Madara has which is the Kyuubi Bijuudama, the rest of his arsenal likely cant even hurt her much and even just a single direct hit is enough to kill him and likely the Susanoo too as the difference is far bigger than 5x.

Madara does have a fair speed advantage of also ironically almost 3x times but it largely does not matter due to Madara almost always starting his fights off rather casually unless he knows the opponent he is fighting is just as strong or stronger than him (example Hashirama). And that mindset could lead to him dying in one hit. Even if he is serious due to his speed advantage there is no doubt he can dodge for a while, but considering Anna has also fought opponents for more than a day its only a matter of time before she hits him.
Uhhh.... What if Madara decides to genjutsu Anna?

Anna scales to Jack 6' 31 Teraton Calc in all her stats.

Madara is High 7-A+ in general, Baseline Low 6-B with Perfect Susanoo.

100% Kurama is High 6-C+ in general, with a 12 Teraton Attack that takes a long time to charge up.

How is this even a fair fight?

100% Kurama is High 6-C+ in general, with a 12 Teraton Attack that takes a long time to charge up.

Uhhh..... only chance for Madara is genjutsu I guess.

Well basically, ofc if it was only the susanoo or Base Madara himself it would be a ludicrous matchup as it would just be a loss, but due to Kurama being here there is still a possible way for him to win, especially since he also has access to the Majestic Attire susanoo which was able to tank the same 12 teraton attack.

In the end she does still have greater AP/strenght/Durability but Madara has higher speed and a better arsenal so all things considered eventhough i do think she wins it is still a fine matchup.

If i did speed equalize it then it would be a bit unfair tho.

Uhhh..... only chance for Madara is genjutsu I guess.
Hmm possible but, genjutsu only works if people have charka, now ofc Sharingan does project chakra into others but she still doesnt really have a chakra network so its possible it just cant really work.

Either way he doesnt reeeally use it in character, but maybe as a wild card option it could be possible yea?

You do realize Kurama can also get One Shot as he is only High 6-C+?

No it didn't or else it would mention it in the profile.
Well yes Kurama himself would be oneshot, mb if i implied otherwise.

But it did,arguably it could've even been the perfect susanoo itself that tanked it but, at the very least the Majestic Attire did.

F5gjb9H.jpg

VYjAC9y.jpg

Wu6RCVz.jpg

You do realize that Bijuudama isn't the 6-B one?
No its not the exact one from the calc, it should however be the same in AP compared to Kurama+Gyuki's combined TBB, which is the one from the calc.

If you want to discount it then just say "its not fully charged" but at that point why is the rating even kept for it when a TBB can never be proven on whether its "fully charged" or not.

Does its Size nor how long it takes to form factor to you? Because that's how we base whether it's Fully Charged or not.
Well yes but also no because the only TBB in the series that have taken a notably longer time to fire are either the ones in the Edo Bijuu vs Kurama/Gyuki scenario, or Juubidama.

One of the biggest bijuudama size wise was also fired instantly by Prime Kurama when he was rampaging in Konoha, proving even more its not really possible to deduce when one is "fully chraged" or not, we can only give arbitrary opinions but at that point why even keep the rating.

Well yes but also no because the only TBB in the series that have taken a notably longer time to fire are either the ones in the Edo Bijuu vs Kurama/Gyuki scenario, or Juubidama.
Yeah because we literally see them charge those TBB
One of the biggest bijuudama size wise was also fired instantly by Prime Kurama when he was rampaging in Konoha, proving even more its not really possible to deduce when one is "fully chraged" or not, we can only give arbitrary opinions but at that point why even keep the rating.
Because other people can distinguish and differentiate them based on what's on screen and context, that's why it's there.

Yeah because we literally see them charge those TBB

Because other people can distinguish and differentiate them based on what's on screen and context, that's why it's there.
No not really because we can only judge power by their size and the time it took them to create it, size clearly not being that much of a consistency and time being impossible to judge in the manga format since, we dont have an exact timeframe to say the least.

You could just say that none of this matters to the thread or that as is Majestic Attire isnt accepted to scale and that would be the end of it, but i am curious to see how long its gonna take you to figure that out.

No not really because we can only judge power by their size and the time it took them to create it, size clearly not being that much of a consistency and time being impossible to judge in the manga format since, we dont have an exact timeframe to say the least.
You do know we can use Anime time-frames so long as they don't have cuts or are contradictory.
but i am curious to see how long its gonna take you to figure that out.
You asked a question I answered.

You do know we can use Anime time-frames so long as they don't have cuts or are contradictory.

You asked a question I answered.
Yes i am aware, It doesnt mean much since a 3 second clip of Prime Kurama charging a bijuudama would still last shorter in time than a 3 second clip of Shukaku doing it, since Kurama is faster than Shukaku

I made a statement not a question, maybe you should re-read the thing if you forgot.

1) which Madara key, i dont understand which you use, looking at the profile he has one 6-B key which you dont use for some reason vs a 6-B, going from the comments

2) how is she gonna deal with his haxes, given she has none near his ammount or resistances, let alone speed is killing her chances more

3) this is an unfair stomp, should be closed

Back