• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara Uchiha VS Itachi Uchiha

• Starting Distance: 20m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Revived Blind Madara | Edo Tensei Itachi

Madara: 8 (@Shadowbokunohero, @DavidTPPM, @Noes, @Apollonir.Scale, @Vithal, @ssgengar, @TauanVictor, @Blackdragonq1)
Itachi:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Madara slaps, but he's got no way around Edo physiology. I guess he could maybe incap by holding him with Wood Release or something.

On the lowest of keys izanagi MIGHT work. But madara accepts his contradiction so idk
Madara's just too knowledgeable on these techniques. He read that stone tablet front and back, and even taught Obito all of the Uchiha forbidden techniques and whatnot. None of it will work on him.
But, yeah, Madara fully accepts himself and his flaws. He'll break out of Izanami naturally if it comes to that.

Madara's just too knowledgeable on these techniques. He read that stone tablet front and back, and even taught Obito all of the Uchiha forbidden techniques and whatnot. None of it will work on him.
But, yeah, Madara fully accepts himself and his flaws. He'll break out of Izanami naturally if it comes to that.
Itachi could still attack him before Madara broke the cycle.

Thing is, given Madara's extensive knowledge on this technique, I'm not even sure he'd allow Itachi to create the loop in the first place.
Madara has never met Itachi, he wouldn't even know that Itachi is a user of this technique. He would only become aware of it during the fight.

Madara has never met Itachi, he wouldn't even know that Itachi is a user of this technique. He would only become aware of it during the fight.
Well, I said what I said for two reasons.

1) Madara is smart enough and knowledgeable enough about Izanami for him to pick up on Itachi trying to create the action loop mid-fight. I also believe his moveset is varied enough to where Itachi might find a hard time creating the loop in the first place, since he'll be hit with a large variety of attacks from all sorts of ranges.

2) In the technique's only canonical usage, Itachi kinda dropped some verbal hints as to what he was about to do. In fact, he literally announced that he was about to use the Izanami verbatim. So I thought that maybe it'd be a little in character for Itachi to, perhaps, inadvertently give Madara some hints to his imminent usage of Izanami for him to pick up on.
However, to be fair, I'm probably being a bit harsh on Itachi with that second point admittedly. He only announced what he was doing because he wanted to let Sasuke in on what was happening, and also because he had good reason to believe Kabuto likely doesn't know about the Izanami, since he's incapable of reading the stone tablet.
Neither of these factors apply to Madara, so Itachi will likely be more sneaky with it.

I guess Izanami + Totsuka Blade, in conjunction with his Edo physiology is as good a win con as any. It means this match isn't a stomp, at least.

Madara. Itachi only used izanami given the person kabuto was (including that man's monologues) its very unlikely itachi even uses izanami in this fight. Totsuka blade is his best chance, which he might be able to pull off if madara gets a hard on to purposefully get injured but more often that not madara should take this. Too fast,too strong,equally skilled and knowledgeable with insane sensory abilities

Madara. Itachi only used izanami given the person kabuto was (including that man's monologues) its very unlikely itachi even uses izanami in this fight. Totsuka blade is his best chance, which he might be able to pull off if madara gets a hard on to purposefully get injured but more often that not madara should take this. Too fast,too strong,equally skilled and knowledgeable with insane sensory abilities
I'll take it as a vote.

No. This version doesn't have the Rinnegan yet. If he did, it'd be a legitimate stomp given the existence of Limbo alone.
So we’re using completely blind Hashirama sage Madara?

Edit: This Madara should have the rinnegan as the only key we have for revived Madara is his peak one Rinnegan Hashirama sage mode stuff. Madara wins via Limbo and Rinnegan soul steal or sealing.

Last edited:
So we’re using completely blind Hashirama sage Madara?

Edit: This Madara should have the rinnegan as the only key we have for revived Madara is his peak one Rinnegan Hashirama sage mode stuff. Madara wins via Limbo and Rinnegan soul steal or sealing.
Nah, we got both versions indexed (blind is the 6-C one, Rinnegan is the 6-B+ one), the OP just needs to make it clear that it's the blind version. This version does have a 6-B+ Susano'o tho.

SBA gives this Madara rinnegan until restricted by Op, as Madara would have full access to everything in this key.

Until the Rinnegan gets restricted by Op, it should be fair game to argue.

Madara hard counters genjutsu, has a stronger Susanoo, far more experience, wood release, and far more knowledge on Edo tensei as well as the sharingan. Yeah Itachi doesn't really have that much of a chance.

Madara FRA

If the speed were not equal, I would definitely say Blind Madara>. However, since the speed is equal, this seems to be a bit controversial. I scale as Blind Madara>Tobirama<>War Arc EMS Sasuke>Kabuto Fight EMS Sasuke=<Edo Itachi. As Hax, Itachi's two biggest trump cards are totsuka and genjutsu. Madara doesn't fall into genjutsu anyway. We can assume that he can escape from Totsuka. Tobirama's attack against Madara was called an attack that was impossible to escape. In other words, Blind Sage Madara can even react to Tobirama's attack. I don't think Itachi will be able to survive Tobirama's attack.

Madara FRA

If the speed were not equal, I would definitely say Blind Madara>. However, since the speed is equal, this seems to be a bit controversial. I scale as Blind Madara>Tobirama<>War Arc EMS Sasuke>Kabuto Fight EMS Sasuke=<Edo Itachi. As Hax, Itachi's two biggest trump cards are totsuka and genjutsu. Madara doesn't fall into genjutsu anyway. We can assume that he can escape from Totsuka. Tobirama's attack against Madara was called an attack that was impossible to escape. In other words, Blind Sage Madara can even react to Tobirama's attack. I don't think Itachi will be able to survive Tobirama's attack.

Madara FRA
Counted.

Madara has

Superior knowledge on all Uchiha techniques, including the secret ones

Chakra absorption

Immunity to ocular genjutsu

Superior Susano'o

Hashirama-tier sensing

Hashirama-tier Wood Release

Only thing Itachi has Madara beat in is Spiritual Weapons and being an Edo
Yeah, that's pretty much how I broke it down as well. Itachi's only chance here is catching base Madara with the Totsuka Blade, while Madara can likely incap Itachi with Wood Release pretty easily. Realistically, Madara should have some sort of Fuinjutsu, but given how the wiki is with assumptions, Mokuton Incap will have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back