• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what boring discussion of genjutsu is this here? for God's sake.

1. madara Never I repeat Never uses Genjutsu at the start of a fight. madara always, I repeat ALWAYS starts his fights with katon or taijutsu.
Madara used genjutsu at the start when he fought the five kage lol

also this is irrelevant, attributing what a character does in one instance with character weaker than him to what he would do with a character millions of times stronger than him.

When the AP gap is so large, Madara will blow through his Aresanal until he finds something that can work
2. the time it takes madara to prepare any type of attack, jutsu, etc. is the time it takes the garou to point the finger at madara.
Madara has precog and both of their speeds are equalized, this is ignoring the fact that Madara has a counter to getting BFRed.

Is there proof that Madara's genjutsu has more control over Garou's body than his own IR does?
Garou has no mind control resistance feats, so the question isnt if theres proof madara has more control over Garou's body, the question should be if theres proof that Garou's own IR has feats to suggest they would work with multiple layers of mind control.

Garou has no mind control resistance feats, so the question isnt if theres proof madara has more control over Garou's body, the question should be if theres proof that Garou's own IR has feats to suggest they would work with multiple layers of mind control.
There could be 15 billion layers of mine control and it wouldn’t matter, since instinctive reactions are coming straight from Garou’s body not his mind

we will see:
1. Most people are assuming that madara magically and automatically gains knowledge about garou, if so I can also say that garou magically and automatically gains knowledge about madara.
2. all genjutsu require eye contact with the victim's eyes (so much so that kabuto defended himself in the fight against sasuke and itachi by simply closing his retina) during madara's fight with the shinobi alliance, onoki clearly says: don't look at for his eyes. madara will simply look into garou's face and say: where are these guy's eyes? were meant to be here.
3. madara knows absolutely nothing about garou, if he is going to use genjutsu instantly (which he never does) he will simply use simple illusions, thinking that would be enough (that will be over in seconds)

1. Most people are assuming that madara magically and automatically gains knowledge about garou, if so I can also say that garou magically and automatically gains knowledge about madara.
I’m guessing that Madara would know this due to precog, which isn’t a thing garou has

saying that this would work on garou would be like saying that this would work on MUI goku, whis, etc.
Also Madara is not strong enough to control Garou's cosmic energy.

Madara used genjutsu at the start when he fought the five kage lol

also this is irrelevant, attributing what a character does in one instance with character weaker than him to what he would do with a character millions of times stronger than him.

When the AP gap is so large, Madara will blow through his Aresanal until he finds something that can work

Madara has precog and both of their speeds are equalized, this is ignoring the fact that Madara has a counter to getting BFRed.
Also Garou has passive speed acceleration and it will growth endlessly, until Madara doesnt have a chances to reacted that

His evolution will not activate, Madara is immensely weaker than Garou.
Garou will grow in speed regardless. His synapses were stated to be "infinitely accelerating" by the narrator in relation to his speed (and stats) against some who were comparable to him in speed, who he blitzed and one-shot not even a couple of seconds later.

Garou will grow in speed regardless. His synapses were stated to be "infinitely accelerating" by the narrator in relation to his speed against some who was comparable to him in speed, who he blitzed and one-shot not even a couple of seconds later.
And this was without using his techniques and amps that boost his speed

Right but that’s not the same as seeing a puppy and immediately growing even faster and stronger so u can defeat it harder
soulja-boy.gif

Ok so its an admittedly weird metaphor, my point is that Garou is so much higher then madara that it’s ridiculous. that’s really far from being comparable in speed. However, I didn’t realize the equalization of certain stats, so that’s my B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back