• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, Luffy's gonna have a hard time doing any significant damage if Madara combines the Susanoo with Kurama to make the Majestic Attire Susanoo unless he uses the King Kong Gun. Madara's Susanoo is nearly twice as strong as Luffy's AP, and he's able to keep fighting nonstop with it against Hashirama for at least a day. Luffy's G4 has a time limit, and he had to hide against Katakuri to regain his stamina, which he could only do thanks to the unique properties of the mirror world. What's Luffy gonna do if Madara just decides to bomb the entire valley with tailed beast bombs?
If he decides to bomb all the valley. Luffy can speedblitz him, since he has soru and higher speed. In this moment he can land a Kong Gun while Madara is trying to bomb the entire valley in hope to harm Luffy.

Just adding some information here: he can instantly do the Kong Gun. This was shown in Whole Cake, when he was mad and saw Big Mom and decided to punch her

If he decides to bomb all the valley. Luffy can speedblitz him, since he has soru and higher speed. In this moment he can land a Kong Gun while Madara is trying to bomb the entire valley in hope to harm Luffy.
Is he gonna be able to do that when he's exhausted his stamina after using G4? I don't think so, and I believe that after having seen Luffy's fighting style enough, he'd be able to track Luffy's movements with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

Is he gonna be able to do that when he's exhausted his stamina after using G4? I don't think so, and I believe that after having seen Luffy's fighting style enough, he'd be able to track Luffy's movements with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.
Well, since Luffy knows very well his limits. I presume that, having in mind that he's already starting with 4th, he would go all-in right at the start, he wouldn't give Madara too much time to "breath" or to think what he can do to survive.

Just adding some information here: he can instantly do the Kong Gun. This was shown in Whole Cake, when he was mad and saw Big Mom and decided to punch her
Btw, I'm sorry here guys. I confused Kong Gun with Leo Bazooka. So it's not the Kong Gun, but I'm pretty much sure that a Leo Bazooka would cause a good damage on Madara's Susano'o. And if Luffy speed blitzes Madara, his reaction time would be that great, so he'd still taking some damage(maybe).

I also forgot to mention, but Madara can combine the attacks of Kurama's power and the Susanoo. In his fight with Hashirama, he combined the Tailed Beast Bomb with the Susanoo's Yasaka Magatama to create what basically looked like Naruto's Rasenshuriken which exploded upon impact. Luffy gets hit by one of those, he's gonna be in trouble.

In his fight with Hashirama, he combined the Tailed Beast Bomb with the Susanoo's Yasaka Magatama to create what basically looked like Naruto's Rasenshuriken which exploded upon impact.
He just shoved his sword inside of it
Luffy gets hit by one of those, he's gonna be in trouble.
Isn't part of it a sword?
What stops Luffy from grabbing it and throwing it back

And? It's still a viable technique

Don't see how Luffy's gonna be able to grab it. Hashirama had to block it with several summoned gates just to redirect its trajectory. Also, did you see the comment I left on your wall?
Luffy can avoid this with precog, also what stops Luffy being able to one shot him right on the start? I'm not sure if EMS will be able to predict someone that's far faster than you. Because I think that sharingan enhances someone's analytical prediction, it doesn't, necessarily, gives you that(Please correct me If I'm wrong). And since Luffy is far faster than Madara, he'd have some trouble in predicting Luffy's movements. Just see how much problem Sasuke had to read Bee's movements

But it explodes on impact, so it would just explode inside of Luffy's body and kill him.
Right. Just like when Luffy was in the mouth of Kaidou and tanked a Bolo Breath then beat his ass inside his mouth? Or, like when luffy later reflected a Bolo Breath via pulling up the ground?

Also, Gem ( aka Mr 5, who has the power of the bomb bomb fruit ) did an entire terrorist attack on the straw hats and blew up most of them, yet they still survived, and Luffy especially tanked it.

Luffy FRA? Deadass I don't understand what's currently being discussed I just think Luffy wins based on shit I read prior.

Back