• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lowest Tier Characters that could defeat Accelerator and his excellent Vector

Is there some Medusa character out there who can beat Accel through petrification?

Thats true but I didnt say Thought-Based,

Plus theres also this "Mind Manipulation (Can release radio waves making people forget entire concepts)"

Name one example where it has a vector without having a non thought based mechanic behind how it's activated

Spoiler: You can't.

Unless mindhax has an in stated reason for having a Vector like Ragyō Kiryüi's threads, mindhax having a vector makes no sense.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if I here he can reflect existence Erasure

Well as I said 682 has "Mind Manipulation (Can release radio waves making people forget entire concepts)" and they fact they are "waves" seemingly points to vectors.

Schnee One said:
Which is explicitly stated to work that way

We can't assume something has a vector automatically
Don't radio waves have a vector though?

By the way, I believe Rasalom can win against him as well. (Emphasis on ca)

That thing with his eyes being so evil that they drive people insane most certainly doesn't have a vector to speak of.

Don't radio waves have a vector though?

I don't get your point

Yes they do, and Accelerator can reflect those fine, but what about something that's never stated to do so

MrKingOfNegativity said:
By the way, I believe Rasalom can win against him as well. (Emphasis on ca)

That thing with his eyes being so evil that they drive people insane most certainly doesn't have a vector to speak of.
Don't make me

XDragnoir said:
Now that I've thought about it for a while, it came to my mind that Accel's body is controlled by 3 minds (accel, qliphah and will), that might help against some characters who have mindhax.
SCP-3043 may not be able to affect 3 people at once, but it's insanely ambiguous. We know it affected a site's head and a researcher at once. The site's head has two bodyguards that may or may not have been controlled. 3043 tried to control SCP-3143 on top of that but failed simply due to his resistances. On top of that, controlling the site's head without setting off alarm bells probably required mind manipping more people, but it's never mentioned.

Man, this thread really underestimating accel. Mindhax cannot be easily beat accel unless it higher tier than accel had now. For example, why shokuhou misaki cant control accel or why gremlin magicians didnt control accel via magic during hawaii invasion arc eventhough they already had knowledge about esper. Timestop probably works for base accel or pre-headshot accel, but white wing accel durability up to high-6A even without his vector shield, so lower tier character with timestop ability cant kill him.

Furthermore, now accel has:

1) Regenerationn Negation (Up to High.Beetle 05 had some issues remaking his body after being crushed with Accelerator's wings. Nephthys couldn't regenerate from his attacks.) | All prior, Can manipulate vectors from a distance, Angelic Physiology

2) Forced Astral Projection (With the introduction of the third tree, he can forcibly remove souls from the body of his targets into an Astral Projection. Forced Coronzon's Soul out of her body)

3) Law Manipulation (By having the power over the nameless third tree and inserting it into the world, Accelerator overwrote the rules that govern reality and created a new set of rules and a new hierarchy)

Is that list also include someone whom immune with those? If yes, they might be had a chance.

Mostly, people thought that accel just standing and saw all those character do their ability etc, but in character, accel will not give them chance at all to active their ability. I think this thread should be change accel condition such as he will takes enemies attack first, didnt attack, etc, because I sees that accel ability is too OP for those character.

Makina Yuki said:
Timestop probably works for base accel or pre-headshot accel, but white wing accel durability up to high-6A even without his vector shield, so lower tier character with timestop ability cant kill him.
What about lower tier characters that have timestop + other haxes to kill him with?

None of those abilities matter if he gets killed first. And most characters here would either kill him quickly (either through blitz or just acting fast) or would actually be immune to most of Accelerator's offensive capacities.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
None of those abilities matter if he gets killed first. And most characters here would either kill him quickly (either through blitz or just acting fast) or would actually be immune to most of Accelerator's offensive capacities.
Thats why I include accel Law manipulation. If he finds his attack ineffective, he will use his Law manipulation so lower tier character had no chance. After all, there are no condition how accel should be. Also, there are thread about accel (he still at high-6A version) vs ainz (around 6C) whom has timestop abilility. They agree that it stomp since no winning condition for ainz.

Edit: White wing accel durability is least Multi-Continent level, so unless that lower tier had better AP, they cant beat accel

@makina

That's incorrect

It was a stomp for Ainz because Accel couldn't win at all, time stop has no vectors

Paul Frank said:
@makina
That's incorrect

It was a stomp for Ainz because Accel couldn't win at all, time stop has no vectors
Then why there are thread about 7C accel vs ainz, they didnt think it stomps at all. How higher tier accel stomp while his lower tier is not.

If we assume accel using his platinum, white, or black wing at start, most those lower tier had no chance at all. But, if accel starts at his base, I believe some of them can beat him. This thread need clear condition either for accel or challanger since everyone can also assume that accel will starts with his law manipulation.

I should mention even NT22 White WIngs Accel gets destroyed by Fiamma and only surpassed him by platinum wings

XDragnoir said:
why exactly would Accel (nt22) lose to Fiamma?
"The Strike That ends everything" bypasses right through the shield

Accel even said himself it would bypass

Schnee One said:
XDragnoir said:
why exactly would Accel (nt22) lose to Fiamma?
"The Strike That ends everything" bypasses right through the shield
Accel even said himself it would bypass
He wasn't referring to Fiamma's HR he was referring to the large ball of telesma. Accel has never seen or encountered Fiamma's HR, like ever.

Schnee One said:
I should mention even NT22 White WIngs Accel gets destroyed by Fiamma and only surpassed him by platinum wings
No he wouldn't. One can make an argument about HR but if the Fiamma threw the same telesma ball at Accel during NT 22 the difference would be that Accel would more than likely be able to reflect it unlike in OT 22. This is because he has a much better understanding of magic and now understands laws unknown to him.

Accel's reflection or any of his abilities work by what he understands.

Would Accel have been able to reflect Coronzon's attack back in OT 22? Most likely not because he wouldn't have been able to understand the laws and mechanics of that said attack.

Yes he's reflected magic but that was simple magic that Accel could understand even though it more dispersed than reflected.

Like I said though HR is another conversation though.

Back