• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lowest Tier Characters that could defeat Accelerator and his excellent Vector

If the power null acts upon an object headed towards him then yeah, but if it's an ability then you need to constantly keep activating it to keep the reflection down.

Pretty much. If any of them rely on magic then it's an auto-no. The thread will need an entire full reset but at this point I don't think it'll happen since OP is silent. So...

Accel stomped Ikki in base and Ainz was also a stomp depending on interpretation, at best it was just an incon cuz nobody could make up their minds on whether death magic would work (cough it shouldn't cough) I dunno about Homura, if it's Homura Akemi then she'd win via time stop /maybe/ if we believe that his anti-magic field wouldn't prevent it.

Kharn, power null on 1-B

Goetia, Abstract 2 and time paradox.

Homura affecting Accasual type 5 and Abstract type 1

Altair plot manip.

Misogi EE

Medaka EE

Jill 1-A hax

With some prep, I think John Constantine would completely wipe the floor with Accelerator, even if Accelerator can resist direct "instant kill" abilities (through modelling them as having vectors using his PR), if Accelerator's connection to Sephiroth is somehow severed through a ritual, it would end his life (as Sephiroth/Tree of Life is presumed to be the source of "life") and unless Accelerator is constantly prepared for something like that, the severing itself would not be subject to any of his usual protections (unless he can sense the attempt and counter it quickly enough) and would bypass his usual vector shield as it's not aimed at him even with reinterpreting it through his PR.

Characters that can indirectly kill in same fashion (like presumably Yhwach) should also be able to use Accelerator's own methodology against him, it's just a matter of who goes first. Constantine on the other hand is not nearly as powerful but could easily pull it off with research.

That's my guess at least. I was just thinking of the best and most reliable counter to Accelerator and Constantine came to mind.

StNot said:
With some prep, I think John Constantine would completely wipe the floor with Accelerator, even if Accelerator can resist direct "instant kill" abilities (through modelling them as having vectors using his PR), if Accelerator's connection to Sephiroth is somehow severed through a ritual, it would end his life (as Sephiroth/Tree of Life is presumed to be the source of "life") and unless Accelerator is constantly prepared for something like that, the severing itself would not be subject to any of his usual protections (unless he can sense the attempt and counter it quickly enough) and would bypass his usual vector shield as it's not aimed at him even with reinterpreting it through his PR.
Characters that can indirectly kill in same fashion (like presumably Yhwach) should also be able to use Accelerator's own methodology against him, it's just a matter of who goes first. Constantine on the other hand is not nearly as powerful but could easily pull it off with research.

That's my guess at least. I was just thinking of the best and most reliable counter to Accelerator and Constantine came to mind.
Interesting, but Accel isn't limited to the Sephirot in Index now that the Clonoth exists as well. I don't particularly think they work like that though in Index despite both having them in their respective verses. The Tree of Life is more so like a structure that the soul is used to ascend less so than a life-force link. Though I guess in a vs debate this doesn't matter, so I think it'd still work.

@John985

Most of the characters you listed are high tier characters not characters that are on a lower tier than Accelerator.

It's called "Lowest tier characters that could defeat Accelerator and his excellent vector" for a reason.

Also he'd still be able to be touched in time-stop as his reflection still requires calc power even in passive. It's just the fact that with his field upgrade nobody is super positive on if he'd still be affected considering Time is a dimensional axis and he has shown to be able to defend against dimensional based spells and attacks.

Scrlk666777 said:
@John985
Most of the characters you listed are high tier characters not characters that are on a lower tier than Accelerator.

It's called "Lowest tier characters that could defeat Accelerator and his excellent vector" for a reason.
Kharn is high 5-A

Goetia is 7-A

Homura 7-B

Altair Low 7-C

Misogi and Medaka are 8-B

Jil is 9-A

DestinyDude0 said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
His dad the Soul King the God of the verse.
I dunno about that. I mean, isn't the Soul King completely immobile and incapable of doing anything by himself? So in a sense, he's both the strongest guy in Bleach, but also the WEAKEST guy in Bleach. He's literally a sitting duck. Theoretically any random mook can slice apart his crystal tube.
If we are talking about the current SK then yea he is as you said a sitting duck, but if we are talking about prime SK then no he bodies.

DestinyDude0 said:
Ah I hadn't heard of Prime SK before. Is he from that Bleach LN that was released last year?
Yes we got some info on him and his powers and a lot of lore and some of the things he has done he basically has almost all the powers from the verse and his A is way stronger than Yhwach as he could see from 100 mullions of years in the past all that would happen up until the end of the manga.

Back