• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lowest Tier Characters that could defeat Accelerator and his excellent Vector

Probably via power null

Even better, one of those High 1-B powers is weather manipulation.

Enlil is a 9-B character who can throw High 1-B stormclouds at people.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Even better, one of those High 1-B powers is weather manipulation.

Enlil is a 9-B character who can throw High 1-B stormclouds at people.
I usually meet 1 or 2 of those on my way to school.

I didn't read that part of Rakudai myself yet, but I remember a spoiler about Ikki copying the sword technique of Edelweiss, which supposedly got space and/or reality warping elements or something.

I haven't read Rakudai, but I know that Ikki's there because of Desperado (Fate Manip, Death Manip).

Yeah that why i ask, i havnt read rakudai too but from wiki edelwiess power is if someone make a agreement with her and one of them break the agreement they will die. For fate manip i things it difference for fate manipulation in this wiki. Ikki power still depend on sword skil, ittou sura and rasetsy

I didn't read it myself, it was from a spoiler I read long ago. Maybe I should finally get around to read it if I find the time for it.

Yeah i just read this list and see ikki in the list. And wonder why he in this list. And for fate manip as ikki become desparado i think fate manip as desparados is different from fate manipulation in this vsbattle wiki CMIIW

Relax, Firephoenixearl is knowledgeable on Rakudai, just wait for him to wake up and explain...

Desperado are beings who have broken the "chains" of fate and exist outside of it and thus are able to influence it. They have a passive aura that can immobilize other blazers and even kill them just by willing.

@EmperorDoom That is technically correct his hax is getting revised, but fun fact, he'll actually get an upgrade as Sieg is giving context on his death and fate hax (up till now i never used those cus i didn't know how it works), and will gain Causality Manipulation (or concept manip, don't remember) as well (most likely). The only thing that might change is the potency of his passive fear hax, but that's still being discussed. He is gonna gain 3 new tiers as well (possibly in the 7-A or High 6-C range).

And yeah Desperados exist beyond the fate of the world (acausality type 4), and as such they can influence fate. Ikki can just apply death on his opponent by being a desperado. And can paralyze people who feel his aura. That's the basic idea.

Remove Touma from the list, Accel know how his power works, so actually he can win. Previously the upgrade, Accel had a win against Ainz, so why he is on the list?

EmperorDoom25 said:
Platinum Wings
Is that really the case? Would have been nice for OP to say which key it is from the start. IF that really is the case though, then I think a lot more characters need to be removed from that list. Basically most applications of magic should be useless at that point due to Accel already having a quite good understanding of magic-vectors and even "imaginary vectors". So several super powers should be useless by that point.

Magic knowledge doesn't help him against verses where spells don't have vectors though.

Back