• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lowest Tier Characters that could defeat Accelerator and his excellent Vector

No, at least that is the popular opinion anyway.

Time stop it all depends on it's mechancis. There are characters who can completely stop time and then there are characters who can only partly stop time as well as characters who can only activate time stop for certain periods of time.

That Green guy from the Ginyu force (DBZ) can stop time but he can only stop time as long as he's holding his breath. Unless that has changed. I haven't caught up with DB in ages.

There's also characters who can't attack while using time stop at least in some ways.

"The Strike That ends everything" bypasses right through the shield

Accel even said himself it would bypass

here in Vs Battle we limit Fiamma's powers to his feats, and on the toaru verse he is baseline 5B, so he can bypass the shield but has no ap to damage Accel

XDragnoir said:
here in Vs Battle we limit Fiamma's powers to his feats, and on the toaru verse he is baseline 5B, so he can bypass the shield but has no ap to damage Accel
again with this, accel should still be 6a dura without vector shield in platinum wings not 4b

Accel has High 6A Durability in White Wings

HR goes through the shield and one shots through pure AP

Makina Yuki said:
Thats why I include accel Law manipulation. If he finds his attack ineffective, he will use his Law manipulation so lower tier character had no chance.
His Law Manipulation has not combat appliciable.

Actually, it was agreed that that is supposed to be clarified on his page. Given that his current explanation apparently doesn't make it clear enough, I suppose I will add a sentence on that.

His 4-B durability rating is iffy

It comes from him being able to do a 4-B physical blow and assumes he needs=durability to survive it

But this is accelerator and he can just reverse the vectors so he doesn't take damage from his own attack

Did he even strike Coronzon a physical blow?

With a "physical blow" in AP/Dura context meaning some physical direct contact thing, like a punch or kick. (And without vector control)

In any case I also find that dura justification iffy.

DontTalkDT said:
With a "physical blow" in AP/Dura context meaning some physical direct contact thing, like a punch or kick. (And without vector control)
This strikes me as the same reason we give Pre Headshot Accel 7B AP but not 7B Durability

If he uses vector control to do the punch, then he's not physically 4B

It is iffy but we don't have any defensive feats to go on. We literally only saw Accel do one single thing with the wings and that was it.

Schnee

I thought the reason why Accel's pre headshot dura doesn't match his AP is because his Dura was shown to be only Street level dura (without Vector shield) through his fight with Touma.

Scrlk666777 said:
It is iffy but we don't have any defensive feats to go on. We literally only saw Accel do one single thing with the wings and that was it.
No feats is not really a reason for leniency, though.

I would argue that the dura should be removed. What should be debated is whether he gets his base dura or if we say that platinum wings is > white wings, and he hence gets the telesma tanking dura.

I would argue for Base Dura as Platinum wings should be greater than White wings as White wings are greater than black. Wait his base dura is only street level.

I'm mixing it up with his 5-B AP.

So in that case. I think then either "At least High 6-A, likely far higher" or "Unknow"

actaully a lot of things still need to be updated, in some profiles (accel pre headshot dura, corozon power negation,545 trash tornado, touma 1c IB etc)

Very late to this discussion, I know, but I wanted to say that any character with even basic TK could potentially defeat Accelerator.

The reason is simple: Accelerator reflects all unnecessary force vectors that come into contact with his AIM field, but for his survival, these would have to only be external vectors, as it would not make sense for him to be reflecting internal vectors, such as blood pressure, unless he had a suicide wish.

For example, a TK character could act on Accelerator's blood to either clot it or accelerate it to lethal levels, thus killing him. If this doesn't kill him, him reflecting it will, given what happened to the clone he reversed the blood of. Remember, Accelerator just calculates the necessary forces needed for him to survive (all of which seem to be external though, but whatever) and reflects all else, so doing this would have to kill him.

In regards to Accelerator potentially resisting the TK attempts on his life, in the Toaru series, all esper abilities rely on manipulating AIM, which is an energy, not a force or vector, so Accelerator cannot reflect it per se (he can't even manipulate it), thus allowing TK espers to act on his organs rather than just throw things at him in a futile attempt to harm him that way.

No, TK would not work. Also, Accel has complete control of his body, so trying to use blood pressure techniques or inducing a blood clot would not work. Accel's precision is also crazy.

Accel can also manipulate and reflect energy, yes technically it's a scalar but that doesn't stop Accelerator from being able to manipulate it. He can also manipulate conceptual energy as well. In fact, now there's not much that Accelerator can't manipulate, and his range of vector control is a lot greater than it's ever been.

The vectors he can now control doesn't just stop at physical vectors anymore, which includes energy but it extends to imaginary vectors, magical vectors, Conceptual vectors, Metaphysical Vectors and Non-physical vectors. It goes way beyond mere vectors and force.

Gomez (Fez) is an 11-A who can. Passively reduces Accelerator's dimensions by 1 and then rotates the universe to hide him behind a foreground object, rendering him functionally non-existent and thus incapacitated.

Accelerate420 said:
GER doesn't work that way. Accel can't touch GER but GER can't enduce a death loop on someone it cannot interact with since it needs to be able to kill them, so it'd stalemate. So no, it can't.
Actually insta-kills using vectors would work well vs GER.

GER is passive so any change being forced onto Giorno would be set to 0 regardless of how instant the vectors are but GER can't by pass the field either.

Accelerate420 said:
GER is passive so any change being forced onto Giorno would be set to 0 regardless of how instant the vectors are but GER can't by pass the field either.
GER itself isnt but its Willpower Manipulation is iirc.

Back