• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lowest Tier Characters that could defeat Accelerator and his excellent Vector

Accelerator has got some upgrades since the start of this thread, maybe some characters are useless against him now? Btw, just to be sure, Accel can reflect mind hax now?

XDragnoir said:
Accelerator has got some upgrades since the start of this thread, maybe some characters are useless against him now? Btw, just to be sure, Accel can reflect mind hax now?
He was unaffected by Qliphah's changing empathetic manipulation on her dress, as well as Nephyths's tears which are similar. Mind hax should always have never worked due to transmission being a thing. It's only specific mind hax that works oddly like stuff that affects the collective human subconscious or very specific OP mind hax, but most will not work.

So conventional mind-hax is useless and he has immunity towards internal based coordinate attacks and spells as well as a hard barrier on all magic (in verse rules at least and can be seen as a NLF, but with how he acquired the power I think it still counts.)

Since he got upgraded, what does he have now that could (will) make a difference between when this thread started and now? Basically the difference between Old Accel vs New Accel.

I'm not sure. I didn't notice this thread but basically you should give it a read. Soul Manipulation would probably be the biggest along with High 1-C striking strength via rebounding forces. I guess next I'd say would be manipulating magic vectors, internal spell/coordinate immunity, Durability Negation, Conceptual/Metaphysical vector interaction, immunity to most Mind Hax, and Anti Magic + Magic Negation along with Qliphah's enhanced senses for sensing and Telepathy for telepathically linking him and his opponent to find their location. Everything else is as you see on the profile.

No. Some stuff may get moved around, but working on dudes several ordinals above you definitely still puts your stuff as superior.

GLHF22 said:
Isnt now higher dimensional hax is no longer a thing?
It depends on how it works.

The main debate when it comes to this would be whether or not Accelerator can understand the mechanics behind the attack. It would have to probably be beyond both Science and Magic though to work.

Scrlk666777 said:
No. Accelerator can't do anything against someone who has Godly Regen.
No i mean can Tier 1C kill lower Tier who have Godly regen with pure striking strength.

Critters such as Blood Tree are forms of death and terror given form hence their very presence instills fear and terror to those who look upon their form.

Don't think the range really matters since in addition to all that they have no material form and exist only as the possibilities of 41 lives which were never born

Now that i think about it, i remember Stone Golem fear haxing the people of Inganock above from the underground, probably good fear hax, or was that it's mind hax, don't remember.

He kind of does resist passive mind hax. As mentioned above with Qliphah's corrupting dress and Nephthys's tears. It mostly depends on how it works tho. For example, Aleister's Archetype Controller would probably bypass his resist entirely since it affects the collective unconscious of humanity. How potent is Sekien's mind hax? Is it limited, or is it absolute, or what (?)

I don't think it'll work. Empathy manipulation of any kind doesn't work on Accel and by product conventional mind hax whether passive or not won't either. If he looks at them then that would mean it'd require transmission and it'd likely not reach through his field. It has to be pretty abstract like what Destiny said to affect him in that manner. Like, say, Lelouch's Geass from what I heard can affect the collective human sub-conscious and that would work vs some passive mind hax thing.

Negi 6-C, can mind hax you with 12 Billion soul(Possibly 100Billion). Or if you kill him you automatical be possess with all those souls as well.

John985 said:
Negi 6-C, can mind hax you with 12 Billion soul(Possibly 100Billion). Or if you kill him you automatical be possess with all those souls as well.
How does that bypass the vector field? Conventional mind hax doesn't work and Accel has control over soul manip vectors now.

Just being in the area or eye contact.
Fear1
Fear2
And using black hole. And you need proof it can resist mind manip on that lvl. Vector manip page doesnt cover mind resistance too.

Looks more like fear/emotion stuff than mind hax, nor does it seem like it'd bypass Accel's field which would block any harmful transmissions of the sort even if it's passive. Unless I get a better description I don't think that's touching him. Needing eye contact alone means it probably won't work due to direction.

Please show proof he can resist a mind manip on that lvl, you cant just say he resist because his profile doesnt even mention it. At most he can resist Misaki, but that mind hax is so low lvl compare to him. It's not just fear manip when he's in the area, it's just I cant post it because of nsfw.

It was already accepted in a revision a month or so back but it was never placed onto the profile. His field reflects things up to High 1-C, and he showed no weaknesses nor signs of emotional change when faced with Qliphah's dress which enduces mind hax from looking at it. So the potency of mind hax he'd be able to resist would be scaled to his vector field, which would be High 1-C as well as showed no change with Nephyths's tears which control empathy, to which she had to rely on boosting Qliphah instead in their battle to affect him with her tears. At the end of their fight she even states her tears would be pointless at this point. Qliphah_Puzzle_545

His field is high 1-C, that's what I said so it would scale. There's no reason it wouldn't, his limit of resistance is the limit of his field (which is technically without limit). Mind hax from Nephthys also did not work.

They dont have mind hax. Only resistance, but it's unknown if that resistance can defend 12Billion lvl mind hax.

Crying: Nephthys is able to emit a shrill cry which can selectively cause matter to vibrate intensely and turn to ash. She can also use her tears to manipulate the emotions of other people, be it through tears of joy, anger, sorrow, awe, etc by causing a psychological change.

Dangerous Knowledge:
Qlpihah's dress has the Qliphoth on it and can spread the dangerous knowledge to those that look at it. Without proper education taking in parts of this knowledge can confuse or even shatter the human mind.

I don't know why Neph doesn't have it but Qliphah does on her profile. Anything else you want to say?

Epiccheev said:
Tetsucabrah said:
Probably not, since ACT 4 still has vectors and love train's dimensional barriers are fundamentally different from how his vector manip works. (i'm no expert in to aru, so take it with a grain of salt.)
Doesn't ACT 4 pierce dimensions? It may work similar to how the Curtana's slicing effect could slice through his barrier?

Then go make a revision on it, because they dont have mind hax atm. And that's more on emphatic not mind and soul hax.

Back