• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Characters for Every Tier

Honestly, I don't think he gets past the sonics, who does just resist his stuff as it is 4D in potency, and definitely not getting past Destiny
His stuff is 13-D though. He exists on and can affect axes that they can't affect or perceive whatsoever.

Attack Potency is irrelevant here.

This guy with passive madness hax (which is one of the haxes that bypass HDE due to being reliant on the target's perception), and Thought Based CM1 and Info Type 2 EE or Power Null (which the HDE shouldn't affect considering how and what Idea Sefirah are)
Tet is a conceptual being on a 13-D level. He's also nigh-omniscient and omnipresent with the Star Grail so why would the madness stuff affect him in a way that matters? From the looks of it, that drives people insane through giving them the perspective of a god? Am I incorrect?

How exactly does it work if that isn't the case?

I don't see how lower-D hax would be capable of affecting someone with a 13-D abstract existence.

His stuff is 13-D though. He exists on and can affect axes that they can't affect or perceive whatsoever.
That doesn't make it smurf in potency however, especially considering the 13D character in question isn't actually 13D in a way that would qualify for affecting them being smurf hax, as they instead have coordinates that reside on a 13D coordinate space, rather than there being any proof of actually having size which extends across those dimenisons
How exactly does it work if that isn't the case?
Someone's Idea Sefirah is literally the essence of something, whether it's of a universal or an "individual", it isn't like someone is manipulating the concept of fire or existence to mess with you, they are literally ******* with the concept and information that underlines and defines your existence down to its most basic level, so no, the HDE doesn't matter here because they aren't manipulating something spatial or that would be affected by an issue of size to begin with
Tet is a conceptual being on a 13-D level. He's also nigh-omniscient and omnipresent with the Star Grail so why would the madness stuff affect him in a way that matters? From the looks of it, that drives people insane through giving them the perspective of a god? Am I incorrect?
The voice of god drives people mad by making them partially experience the omnipresence of god, through feelings being everywhere at once
God's presence is a different matter although, managing to drive Koriel insane through him simply just being in her presence
I don't see how lower-D hax would be capable of affecting someone with a 13-D abstract existence.
Because the hax in question does not care about size

That doesn't make it smurf in potency however, especially considering the 13D character in question isn't actually 13D in a way that would qualify for affecting them being smurf hax, as they instead have coordinates that reside on a 13D coordinate space, rather than there being any proof of actually having size which extends across those dimenisons
Having coordinates across 13-dimensions is a way of saying she does extent across those dimensions though. To assume otherwise seems profoundly nitpicky and weird.

This also is just not how it is indexed. As 13-D. I don't see how it'd even qualify for anything if what you were saying was how it was treated.

I don't understand your comment.

The voice of god drives people mad by making them partially experience the omnipresence of god, through feelings being everywhere at once
God's presence is a different matter although, managing to drive Koriel insane through him simply just being in her presence
Tet would resist by already having omnipresence.

As for the other thing, again I don't see how you can just assume the madness works on Tet's level of existence.

Having coordinates across 13-dimensions is a way of saying she does extent across those dimensions though. To assume otherwise seems profoundly nitpicky and weird.

This also is just not how it is indexed. As 13-D. I don't see how it'd even qualify for anything if what you were saying was how it was treated.

I don't understand your comment.
What, no, you can have non-0 coordinates within 13D space without being 13D yourself, even someone 3D could do that because displacement across higher dimensions does not mean you yourself have size that extends across those coordinates, a point can have 13D coordinates, and sure as hell isn't 13D in-of-itself

Hell if you want a character that extends across a higher dimension without being wholly higher dimensional itself you have Scion from worm, who is displaced across a 4D axis rather than actually having proper 4D size, because coordinates are not the same as size
As for the other thing, again I don't see how you can just assume the madness works on Tet's level of existence.
Size does not help when the mind is non-spatial to begin with, so being big isn't going to help here

Back