• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lowest Tier Characters that could defeat Accelerator and his excellent Vector

Level doesn't matter because it'd scale to Accel's field limit which is High 1-C( Only to avoid NLF). If I hit Accel with a gravity attack and he redirected it, does that mean if I hit him with a higher level version it'd work? No. Because that's not how the mechanics of his ability works.

Accelerate420 said:
Level doesn't matter because it'd scale to Accel's field limit which is High 1-C( Only to avoid NLF). If I hit Accel with a gravity attack and he redirected it, does that mean if I hit him with a higher level version it'd work? No. Because that's not how the mechanics of his ability works.
Then go ask a mod on it.

I dont remember Nephthy use crying on Accel.

Go ask a mod??? For what? What do you want me to do? I gave you the facts. Nephys used her tears on Accel in the fight but she couldn't use any of her empathy tears and had to focus on boost. And at the end she admitted her tears would do nothing near the end of the fight to which she went "Looks like I'm in trouble" now that her main attack gimmick was completely sealed off since she couldn't interfere with them.

You're just making up excuses now dude, and you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not gonna cover this thread with this one topic so I'm ending this here. The fact is: High 1-C resistance to mind hax exists and was shown already, as Neph admitted she had no options in their fight but to basically dodge whereas Accel was not harmed from Qliphah's dress several times in NT21 where she changed the words on them.

ÔÇïÔÇï"Oh, dear."

She wiped the drops from her eyes with her chocolate-colored thumb, but that probably did not mean much.

It no longer mattered whether or not the sprinklers were running.

She could not get between those two on a more fundamental level. There was no longer an opening for her fake tears there.

"This might be bad."

The way you guys are treating it are NLF already. Because most of the chara here have passive mind and soul hax.

Explain your reasoning. Which part of it is NLF so I can clear up whatever misunderstandings you have here. Then I guess most of the characters here need to be taken down because unless it's abstract then it won't work.

Just check the profile of all the character on the list, most of them have mind and soul hax passive like Goetia and Rimuru(I think). and Mind for Homura.

You didn't answer my question on why it's NLF. And I've already said several ways for which mind haxes work on him such as abstract versions that target a collective conscious, so no, I'm not treating /ANYTHING/ like an NLF. Those are some heavy claims bud.

Then I guess they'll need to be taken down. Rimuru probably wins for different reasons anyways because he has a whole wall of text, and I never said he was resistant to Soul Hax, just mind hax. The mechanics need to be VERY specified. If Accel walked into a boiling room, he would be untouched. It's be the same logic towards walking into a passive mind-hax field. The event would not reach him. Passive Soul hax is different because it's more abstract in nature.

Why is it NLF? There's no difference between passive or manual if it's a harmful event being forced onto him in this scenario. That's how his passive filter works. For the same reason he can walk into the sunlight and casually keep reflecting light.

Ah right, he still cant defend againts Goetia, because you need acasuality to survive his attack.

Scrlk666777 said:
John985 said:
Yes she have, but it doesnt mention on what lvl.
And he's only sub-rel, 6-C negi is always relativistic.
That's not his reflection speed. Accelerator's reflection speed is at the very least Light Speed.
One could even make an argument that his Reflection speed is probably MFTL+ for analyzing and controlling 25,000 different types of exotic radiations from Dark Matter near-simultaneously. It's not just the speed of a single light wave, but all of them combined together at once.

DestinyDude0 said:
Scrlk666777 said:
John985 said:
Yes she have, but it doesnt mention on what lvl.
And he's only sub-rel, 6-C negi is always relativistic.
That's not his reflection speed. Accelerator's reflection speed is at the very least Light Speed.
One could even make an argument that his Reflection speed is probably MFTL+ for analyzing and reflecting 25,000 different types of exotic radiations from Dark Matter near-simultaneously. It's not just the speed of one single light wave, but all of them combined together at once.
The fact that redirection is his least complicated formula to which he can calculate fast enough to passively reflect light even without his ability mode shows that his reflection speed is likely so absurd that it's not really a factor at this point. Also trying to calc reflection speed is dumb because there's no way to accurately scale it aside from the obvious 'well he reflects light'. But that's something he can do in his literal brain dead state, let alone going into ability mode and further clonoth boosting.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
His dad the Soul King the God of the verse.
I dunno about that. I mean, isn't the Soul King completely immobile and incapable of doing anything by himself? So in a sense, he's both the strongest guy in Bleach, but also the WEAKEST guy in Bleach. He's literally a sitting duck. Theoretically any random mook can slice apart his crystal tube.

most real reality warpes, non object related existence erasure, any true vectorless attack, literally anyone that is willing to destroy the planet and survive, power negators

Malox1696 said:
most real reality warpes, non object related existence erasure, any true vectorless attack, literally anyone that is willing to destroy the planet and survive, power negators
I don't think we really need to count Planet destroying stuff since most chars in fiction would die from that event as well.

Malox1696 said:
Yes, yes, no such thing, of course but that's true for about 99% of characters. Now the power negatation thing is interesting because NT 10 kind of hinted that you may not be able to fully negate Acceleator's powers unless you can negate his calculations. Touma seems to be able to bypass reflection when his right hand touches the field but it seems he can't actually negate Accelerator's powers fully as he had to use the rock on his own hand to knock Accelerator out instead of actually hitting Accelerator.

That said Accelerator seems to be the anomoly here since I'm sure Mikoto's powers completely vanisihed when Touma grabbed her hand, I think in OT 1....it might have been the railgun manga now thinking on it.

You can't actually powernull an Esper's abilities 100% unless you rewrite the concept of thelema and personal reality. You can prevent them from affecting the macro but they can still always move their micro. Unless the power null is a passive then it'd be like turning off a light switch that auto matically flicks right back on. The reasons behind this is Personal Reality and their powers are less so treated as 'Powers' and more so as biological functions at this point, but the act of creating it is still, indeed, a supernatural event. Hence why if Touma touches someone's head, their superpowers don't vanish entirely and instead get only suppressed. You'd have to shut off their brain to fully nullify their powers or send them out of control. You can't simply steal or seal their ability. Touma can nullify his field, yes, but only at the spot he is touching.

So basically Power null is, indeed, a way to affect his field, but it'd require spamming it constantly because you can't permanently shut it off unless you have some absolute bizarro version of it. It's how espers work.

Scrlk666777 said:
Yes, yes, no such thing, of course but that's true for about 99% of characters. Now the power negatation thing is interesting because NT 10 kind of hinted that you may not be able to fully negate Acceleator's powers unless you can negate his calculations. Touma seems to be able to bypass reflection when his right hand touches the field but it seems he can't actually negate Accelerator's powers fully as he had to use the rock on his own hand to knock Accelerator out instead of actually hitting Accelerator.
That said Accelerator seems to be the anomoly here since I'm sure Mikoto's powers completely vanisihed when Touma grabbed her hand, I think in OT 1....it might have been the railgun manga now thinking on it.
well power negation like of the 1hc caliber would negate reflection apply it to any attack that he can't tank without the filed and gg

and actually touma had to use a rock cause accel is simply more used to taking a beating and is not a pussy like pre ot 3 which literally a punch sent him flying, thanks amata beat up for that

Scrlk666777 said:
There's a difference being punched and being hit over the head with a rock. Please don't try and compare the two.
?? i mean it literally what they say in the novel, and he din't use it on his head

"(I can't hit him with anything but my right first, but he can take a punch better than before and I'll probably be torn to mincemeat if I don't finish it in a single hit.)
Before the clash, Kamijou crouched down and used his left hand to pick up a stone the size of a baby's head"

"He first made a cross counter, just as Accelerator had expected. Aiming for the center of the chest rather than the face was certainly out of the ordinary, but it was within the range of options he could take with that fist.
The problem was what came later.
Kamijou swung up the baby head rock with his left hand."

now imagine is someone could use something like a 3 c attack and clad it in 1HC negation power, rip other than dodging

Are you seriously trying to argue that being hit with a rock is the same as being punched in the face? Seriously?

I mean forget the part where that said rock was the thing that knocked him out. I mean let's just completely forget about that because him being hit in the chest, with the rock not connecting to his skin directly due to Touma's hand preventing it, is going to be a lot worse than him being hit over the head with it.

Use your common sense.

Back