• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group A - Hashirama (Naruto) vs Pinkie Pie (MLP)

How ironic pinkie wasn’t allowed because of toonforce yet that still doesn’t help against this guy from Naruto lol.

Okay. I'll recap what we've learned, and what my new opinions are.

Hashirama is actually only baseline (1 Teraton) with his golem, giving Pinkie an extremely massive AP advantage enough to rip through it without much issue, not to mention she basically one-shots his physical form.

His sleep hax isn't something he typically leads with according to someone earlier in this thread, and his other hax are mostly minor or not applicable.

Pinkie has precog and teleportation which she can use to close the gap. All she needs is one or two hits to at least put him into a state where he is forced to regen if he's not already dead, at which point it's over for him as she could easily keep him in that state or of course kill him.

The argument that he could outlast her is seemingly baseless.
In combination with the rest of the evidence, I confidently think Pinkie Pie should definitely take this.

Okay. I'll recap what we've learned, and what my new opinions are.

Hashirama is actually only baseline (1 Teraton) with his golem, giving Pinkie an extremely massive AP advantage enough to rip through it without much issue, not to mention she basically one-shots his physical form.

His sleep hax isn't something he typically leads with according to someone earlier in this thread, and his other hax are mostly minor or not applicable.

Pinkie has precog and teleportation which she can use to close the gap. All she needs is one or two hits to at least put him into a state where he is forced to regen if he's not already dead, at which point it's over for him as she could easily keep him in that state or of course kill him.

The argument that he could outlast her is seemingly baseless.
In combination with the rest of the evidence, I confidently think Pinkie Pie should definitely take this.
I know she'll rip through his constructs, those were never part of my arguments in the first place, I said his wincons were hax.

he wouldn't lead with it normally but he'd pop it out against someone who can teleport and can one shot his constructs like nothing. How is bringer of darkness not applicable or minor? Literally makes everything PP sees as pitch black and she'd be in the mercy of hashirama.

Unless PP hits his head or a really major organ he wouldn't die in a hit, and also hashirama is more skilled and has enhanced senses with sage mode which would help him dodge easier. once he notices that PP one shots not only his physical body but his constructs he'd pop out one of his hax

I know she'll rip through his constructs, those were never part of my arguments in the first place, I said his wincons were hax.

he wouldn't lead with it normally but he'd pop it out against someone who can teleport and can one shot his constructs like nothing. How is bringer of darkness not applicable or minor? Literally makes everything PP sees as pitch black and she'd be in the mercy of hashirama.

Unless PP hits his head or a really major organ he wouldn't die in a hit, and also hashirama is more skilled and has enhanced senses with sage mode which would help him dodge easier. once he notices that PP one shots not only his physical body but his constructs he'd pop out one of his hax
Your argument assumes he gets the chance to change his attack plan after he's already been one-shot.

Back