• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group A - Hashirama (Naruto) vs Pinkie Pie (MLP)

The Pinkie Sense is actually very vague, spare for some oddly specific things.

I see hashi winning more likely, he can use any of the abilities mentioned above, all of which would net him a win or he can simply outlast.

The Pinkie Sense is actually very vague, spare for some oddly specific things.
I could've sworn it seemed vague when someone else listens to it and Pinkie herself usually knows what it means. I seriously need to re-watch that episode, I think that was in the earlier seasons

Oh and I'll wait for bit before voting

CQCing Hashirama won't be too easy for her, because of sage mode hashirama has extremely heightened senses (his Sage mode should a least be on par with naruto's by the time of the war arc which can sense every single event happening in the war,
If it doesn't help dodge attacks, it really doesn't matter. That's just an example of heightened awareness. That doesn't exactly scream "I can dodge attacks better". From my perspective, it just kinda sounds like the ability to be aware of what's going on around you, which as far as I can tell, normal people already have, but with Sage Mode, its range is massively enhanced. As I said, I just don't see how being able to sense everything for many kilometers helps you dodge attacks from someone. Maybe for sneak attacks? But if the other guy can instantly teleport towards you, that's a different story.

It's not pre-cognition, and while his reflexes are enhanced by sage mode, this is largely negated by the tourney rules.
and Hashirama outskills severely as well.
In what? Cqc? Can't imagine it would be much use against an actual horse given cqc is primarily designed for human vs human. Also, the teleportation is both instant, and Pinkie has shown she can teleport to you with her hooves already touching you.
It was potent enough that just not looking at her for a second results in her reappearing next to her opponent.
That is entirely unnecessary. There's exactly one instant where Chrysalis took her eyes of Pinkie Pie. All the other times she was staring right at her..

Last edited:
If it doesn't help dodge attacks, it really doesn't matter. That's just an example of heightened awareness. That doesn't exactly scream "I can dodge attacks better". From my perspective, it just kinda sounds like the ability to be aware of what's going on around you, which as far as I can tell, normal people already have, but with Sage Mode, its range is massively enhanced. As I said, I just don't see how being able to sense everything for many kilometers helps you dodge attacks from someone. Maybe for sneak attacks? But if the other guy can instantly teleport towards you, that's a different story.

It's not pre-cognition, and while his reflexes are enhanced by sage mode, this is largely negated by the tourney rules.

In what? Cqc? Can't imagine it would be much use against an actual horse given cqc is primarily designed for human vs human. Also, the teleportation is both instant, and Pinkie has shown she can teleport to you with her hooves already touching you.

That is entirely unnecessary. There's exactly one instant where Chrysalis took her eyes of Pinkie Pie. All the other times she was staring right at her..
I've never argued it was precog or anything like that, my argument was entirely about senses, But in terms of dodging attacks It was stated that your senses become on another level when using sennin mode (sage mode) and there's still the fact that hashirama outskills severely

Why is sage mode negated by tourney rules?

In combat, also PP Being a horse doesn't negate hashi's skill, he's an overall combat genius who has no peer or rival with the exception of madara in the entire shinobi world.
4669813-hashi%20databook%201.png

She would still have to initiate an attack, and if she gets close to hashirama he can make a construct of wood release to either force her to long range or create an entire forest out of nowhere and he'd suddenly have the field advantage by a huge margin, he's able to control every tree in this said forest to however he wants to and seeing him will be difficult without enhanced senses. Also once hashirama realizes he's fighting a CQC fighter he'll just use wood clones which have the same AP as him and are completely identical to the real one. And hashi still has a ton of abilities he can utilize that PP has no answer to. And he'd be able to take a hit due to his regen, His regen is an equal to tsunade who can speed up the process of cell division to regen lost limbs etc.

I've never argued it was precog or anything like that, my argument was entirely about senses,
Never said you were arguing for pre-cog. It was a comparison.
Why is sage mode negated by tourney rules?
I mean, I'm presuming that the enhanced senses deal enhances your reflexes? Trouble is, Hashi starts in sage mode, in a speed equalized match as per the tourney rules. The reactions are one of the things equalized last I checked.
In combat, also PP Being a horse doesn't negate hashi's skill,
In terms of close-quarters combat; which is what I talking about, meaning hand to... hoof combat in this case. It kinda does to a degree.
She would still have to initiate an attack,
Won't be hard given her feats with the teleportation.
and if she gets close to hashirama he can make a construct of wood release to either force her to long range or create an entire forest out of nowhere and he'd suddenly have the field advantage by a huge margin, he's able to control every tree in this said forest to however he wants to
If Chrysalis couldn't hit her, the wood constructs won't fare much better.
seeing him will be difficult without enhanced senses.
Line of sight has never stopped Pinkie before. An episode started with Dash trying and failing to hide from Pinkie, with Pinkie finding her no matter where she hid. True she saw where Dash was headed, but throughout the video, she never saw Dash's specific location, she always "just knew". Going to Golden Oaks? Ok, but she didn't see Dash hide in the Tree leaves. Hell, it was shown she was under the Dash the instant she landed. Even when Dash snuck off and Pinkie had no bead on her location (Still thought Dash was heading for the mountain when Dash was sneaking towards the opposite direction), she still knew her exact location, the instant she landed.
Also once hashirama realizes he's fighting a CQC fighter he'll just use wood clones which have the same AP as him and are completely identical to the real one. And
That's assuming he's not already smashed into the ground courtesy of someone who can teleport with their hooves already on you.
hashi still has a ton of abilities he can utilize that PP has no answer to.
Namely? I mean, I can guess a couple, but a ton?

Last edited:
Never said you were arguing for pre-cog. It was a comparison.

I mean, I'm presuming that the enhanced senses deal enhances your reflexes? Trouble is, Hashi starts in sage mode, in a speed equalized match as per the tourney rules. The reactions are one of the things equalized last I checked.

In terms of close-quarters combat; which is what I talking about, meaning hand to... hoof combat in this case. It kinda does to a degree.

Won't be hard given her feats with the teleportation.

If Chrysalis couldn't hit her, the wood constructs won't fare much better.

Line of sight has never stopped Pinkie before. An episode started with Dash trying and failing to hide from Pinkie, with Pinkie finding her no matter where she hid. True she saw where Dash was headed, but throughout the video, she never saw Dash's specific location, she always "just knew". Going to Golden Oaks? Ok, but she didn't see Dash hide in the Tree leaves. Hell, it was shown she was under the Dash the instant she landed. Even when Dash snuck off and Pinkie had no bead on her location (Still thought Dash was heading for the mountain when Dash was sneaking towards the opposite direction), she still knew her exact location, the instant she landed.

That's assuming he's not already smashed into the ground courtesy of someone who can teleport with their hooves already on you.

Namely? I mean, I can guess a couple, but a ton?
Alright.

His reactions in sage mode doesn't change, its just that he can sense attacks coming whilst in sage mode.

He isn't just skilled in that department, he's just a battle genius through and through and even then its not like the fighting style is way different between a horse and a human, A kick from a horse can be seen as a punch from a human as well.

Won't be hard for hashi to dodge or counterattack either, or regen.

What's a chrysaslis again?

He has regen thast can speed up his cell division and making these wood clones don't require him to focus or stay in one place meaning he can make these while getting bombared with attacks from PP, Or he can just use bringer of darkness to blind her or Advent of a world of flowering trees to make her go to sleep.

It was a hyperbole, My point was that he has a lot. Bringer of darkness, Advent of a world of flowering trees, Explosive aura which causes fear manipulation, Jukai kotan which would make it harder for PP to pinpoint where hashi is whilst hashi can use every tree in the forest however he pleases (this technique creates a forest), Sealing and Willpower manipulation.

Would her party cannon help in CQC?
It only shoots confetti, but I believe it's been shown on at least one occasion to be strong enough to knock people down, and she's used it in combat before.

His reactions in sage mode doesn't change, its just that he can sense attacks coming whilst in sage mode.
Only read the manga once, and happened over a year ago. Need some demonstrations of this to refresh my memory.
He isn't just skilled in that department, he's just a battle genius through and through
Yeah, I got that part.
and even then its not like the fighting style is way different between a horse and a human, A kick from a horse can be seen as a punch from a human as well.
Different anatomy and experience are what makes it different. Most humans who use martial arts typically use them against other humans. It's highly unconventional to suddenly have to fight a horse with martial arts, or combat capability beyond what they'd normally do. Not to say it can't be used, just that it's unconventional and certainly isn't something that will be slid into very easily.
Won't be hard for hashi to dodge or counterattack either, or regen.
He has regen thast can speed up his cell division and making these wood clones don't require him to focus or stay in one place meaning he can make these while getting bombared with attacks from PP,
I think you seriously underestimate how painful and disorienting getting wailed on by someone immensely more than 2 times your strength is. She scales to an adult who performed their feat as a kid. Even one hit is going to be incredibly painful by the sheer power gap, and she can attack with her hooves very rapidly, meaning Hashi is going to have to put up with dozens of >>>5.47 teraton hitting him all at once within tiny moments of the fight starting, if not much less.

Unless he can just think those clones into existence, he's going to have to do something even if it doesn't require focus.
What's a chrysaslis again?
Top tier of the verse. Given she's immensely faster, pretty much the only way for Pinkie Pie to dodge is a combination of her precognition and gag teleportation, the latter should negate the need to outpace it.
Or he can just use bringer of darkness to blind her or Advent of a world of flowering trees to make her go to sleep.
Not sure about bringer, would need to see it in action and how often it's used to determine if it's a viable wincon, but advent could potentially be gag ported out of assuming it gets pulled off. The range is over a kilometer. Exactly how much, Idk, haven't searched for the calc.
It was a hyperbole, My point was that he has a lot.
I know what hyperbole is. I asked for examples, which were provided.
Explosive aura which causes fear manipulation,
I mean, I have an idea of what you're talking about, but I'd rather see it for myself in case I'm wrong. Where did he show this, just to confirm or deny my thoughts?
Jukai kotan which would make it harder for PP to pinpoint where hashi is whilst hashi can use every tree in the forest however he pleases (this technique creates a forest),
This goes right back around to line-of-sight arguments. We've been over this already.
Sealing and Willpower manipulation.
Needs to hit, and precog combined with teleportation makes that a real bitch to do.

Last edited:
Only read the manga once. Need some demonstrations of this.

Yeah, I got that part.

Different anatomy and experience is what makes it different. Most humans are used to fighting with martial arts against; what else? Not to say it can't be used, just that it's unconventional and certainly isn't something that will be slid into very easily.

I think you seriously underestimate how painful and disorienting getting wailed on by someone immensely more than 2 times your strength is. She scales to an adult who performed their feat as a kid. Even one hit is going to be incredibly painful by the sheer power gap, and she can attack with her hooves very rapidly, meaning Hashi is going to have to put up with dozens of >>>5.47 teraton hitting him all at once within tiny moments of the fight starting, if not much less.

Unless he can just think those clones into existence, he's going to have to do something even if it doesn't require focus.

Top tier of the verse. Given she's immensely faster, pretty much the only way for Pinkie Pie to dodge is a combination of her precognition and gag teleportation, the latter should negate the need to outpace it.

Not sure about bringer, would need to see it in action and how often it's used to determine if it's a viable wincon, but advent could potentially be gag ported out of assuming it gets pulled off. The range is over a kilometer. Exactly how much, Idk, haven't searched for the calc.

I know what hyperbole is. I asked for examples, which were provided.

I mean, I have an idea of what you're talking about, but I'd rather see it for myself in case I'm wrong. Where did he show this, just to confirm or deny my thoughts?

This goes right back around to line-of-site arguments. We've been over this already.

Needs to hit, and precog combined with teleportation makes that a real bitch to do.
Comes from statements that sage mode users senses are significantly enhanced.
main-qimg-f16a6eecdec7633a7a221af6c1665b10

Hashirama was born into a period of constant war between two states where even children are forced to participate in wars against already elite and grown ninjas, Hashirama likely has a tolerance to pain already and like I said he can perform jutsus while getting wailed, All he has to do is clap his hands and he can utilize like 90% of his arsenal, Afaik there's no jutsu of his that requires time or focus to do so so him getting wailed wouldn't do anything to stop him from making jutsus. And if PP decides to barrage him early on in the fight hashirama will use his haxxes which PP Has no answer to like the advent of a world of flowering trees.

He can, These clones just goes out of his body whenever he pleases.
latest.png

PP would have to teleport long range which would be the point of hashi's wood constructs, to force her to long range, she doesn't have to get hit by it she just have to dodge it.

Bringer just makes the target see their surroundings as black so Idk why it wouldn't work
350.png

And she isn't teleporting out of advent when at the moment it gets sprouted she falls asleep, and why would she teleport out of it anyways, she doesn't know inhaling the pollen on the jutsu will make her go to sleep. and even then thats still heavy advantage for hashi if she goes long range depending on her options on long range, because the pollen will stay there the whole time which essentially stops her from initiating CQC.

He showed it when he was brought back as an edo tensei, he scared Orochimaru (who has a ****** up mind and already resists fear manip), Sasuke, Jugo and suigetsu just by flexing his chakra, Here's a gif of it

Its not about PP's line of sight, when jukai kotan is used the forest it emerges is really denses and theres a lot of trees which can be used for hiding, its also really foggy there.
latest.png

Her precog is weird can you elaborate on that? Also she can get hit while she's not teleporting like when they're on a CQC situation. But I'll admit that the great gate of the gods isn't as viable as bringer of darkness and advent.

Comes from statements that sage mode users senses are significantly enhanced.
And those statements are unquantifiable if I can't see the feats. I don't know how his danger sense functions. It's just listed that danger sense is enhanced.
Hashirama was born into a period of constant war between two states where even children are forced to participate in wars against already elite and grown ninjas, Hashirama likely has a tolerance to pain already and like I said he can perform jutsus while getting wailed,
First: This is nothing but an assumption, guesswork. If this is a good enough reason to have pain tolerance, it should be on the profile. Second: These are dozens of attacks wildly above his AP hitting him at once. Me being told "He likely has pain tolerance" isn't very convincing given how strong Pinkie is and how fast she can attack at once. This isn't some one-and-done punch from some guy barely as strong as him.
All he has to do is clap his hands and he can utilize like 90% of his arsenal, Afaik there's no jutsu of his that requires time or focus to do so so him getting wailed wouldn't do anything to stop him from making jutsus. And if PP decides to barrage him early on in the fight hashirama will use his haxxes which PP Has no answer to like the advent of a world of flowering trees.
I don't remember him doing something like that. When?
He can, These clones just goes out of his body whenever he pleases.
latest.png
The very image you're using as evidence has him in a gesturing stance of sorts.
PP would have to teleport long range which would be the point of hashi's wood constructs, to force her to long range, she doesn't have to get hit by it she just have to dodge it.
Unless Hashi just teleports randomly in the forest the instant it goes up, this just means she'll be wailing on him in the middle of a forest assuming he lasts that long. Also, no it won't. She has no long-range attacks, so she'll just port to his location if by some chance she loses him.
Bringer just makes the target see their surroundings as black so Idk why it wouldn't work
I never said it wouldn't. I asked how consistently it was used in fights and how long it takes to pull off.
He showed it when he was brought back as an edo tensei, he scared Orochimaru (who has a ****** up mind and already resists fear manip), Sasuke, Jugo and suigetsu just by flexing his chakra, Here's a gif of it
So it's exactly what I thought it was then. Could be used to throw Pinkie off-guard, but it's nowhere near the endgame technique you made it seem like the others you suggested.
Its not about PP's line of sight, when jukai kotan is used the forest it emerges is really denses and theres a lot of trees which can be used for hiding, its also really foggy there.
Right, so in other words, it obscures line of sight via dense trees and fog.
Her precog is weird can you elaborate on that?
Can't really elaborate more than others have, just that her using it to dodge attacks from people much faster shows it is in fact combat applicable.
Also she can get hit while she's not teleporting like when they're on a CQC situation.
Hence why I brought up using it to dodge attacks from Chrysalis. Speed equal does nothing to precognition. She also used it to dodge at least once opr twice when in physical reach.

Last edited:
Before this debate drags on for too long, I'd like to just officially vote for Pinkie Pie.
This battle is now extremely close compared to the stomp it used to be, but I think Hashirama ultimately is going to get worn down extremely quickly from hits pretty far above his durability.

And those statements are unquantifiable if I can't see the feats.

First: This is nothing but an assumption, guesswork. If this is a good enough reason to has pain tolerance, it should be on the profile. Second: These are dozens of attacks wildly above his AP hitting him at once. Me being told "He likely has pain tolerance" isn't very convincing given how strong Pinkie is and how fast she can attack at once. This isn't some one-and-done punch from some guy barely as strong as him.

The very image you're using as evidence has him in a gesturing stance of sorts.

Unless Hashi just teleports randomly in the forest the instant it goes up, this just means she'll be wailing on him in the middle of a forest assuming he lasts that long. Also, no it won't. She has no long-range attacks, so she'll just port to his location if by some chance she loses him.

So it's exactly what I thought it was then. Could be used to throw Pinkie off-guard, but it's nowhere near the endgame technique you made it seem like the others you suggested.

Right, so in other words, it obscures line of sight via dense trees and fog.

Can't really elaborate more than others have, just that her using it to dodge attacks from people much faster shows it is in fact combat applicable.

Hence why I brought up using it to dodge attacks from Chrysalis. Speed equal does nothing to precognition. She also used it to dodge at least once opr twice when in physical reach.
He does still have heightened senses which would play a factor.

Assumption? Idk whats more likely to you, Him receiving injuries or him being untouchable from when he was a child. How does her strength matters when talking about pain? A sliced arm from a stronger opponent wouldn't be more painful than a sliced arm from a weaker opponent, they both managed to slice your arm. Hashirama is just as fast as her here so he'll be perfectly capable of doding.

Gesturing stance? He's literally just standing while having his hands clapped. We also know he doesn't have to have his hand clapped or whatever since madara who's wayy inferior to hashi at wood release can do it without doing those things.

I've mainly mentioned the others and I wasn't talking about his aura that much though? Plus it can be used as an endgame technique, it can be used to stun her or throw her off guard and then go with the other haxxes hashi has that she can't do anything to.

Can I see when she's reacted to someone much faster than her? because the examples listed on her profile really doesn't sound as impressive.
Before this debate drags on for too long, I'd like to just officially vote for Pinkie Pie.
This battle is now extremely close compared to the stomp it used to be, but I think Hashirama ultimately is going to get worn down extremely quickly from hits pretty far above his durability.
He'll get one shotted for sure but he has regen that lets him divide cells much quicker and the moment he notices that PP's AP is far above his dura he'll pop out one of his hax which would net him a win. it wouldn't take long really.

He'll get one shotted for sure but he has regen that lets him divide cells much quicker and the moment he notices that PP's AP is far above his dura he'll pop out one of his hax which would net him a win. it wouldn't take long really.
Well, Pinkie also has pretty strong regen.
I don't doubt that he could win with hax, but I don't think he could win more than 50% of the time.
I think Pinkie will simply win more often, which is all that's needed to vote.

So, for the record, I'm voting Pinkie High-Diff

Well, Pinkie also has pretty strong regen.
I don't doubt that he could win with hax, but I don't think he could win more than 50% of the time.
I think Pinkie will simply win more often, which is all that's needed to vote.

So, for the record, I'm voting Pinkie High-Diff
How so? I just see it as PP beating him up at the beginning and then hashirama using his hax after he's realized that PP is overwhelming him. She'd have to kill him pretty quickly and with his regen I doubt she's killing him before he uses one of his hax

Again: Dozens of attacks per second from someone massively stronger than a feat 2x his AP. Will he even have the time to realize Pinkie Pie is overwhelming him? I still feel like people are underestimating how much damage that's going to do and how fast more importantly.

I don't get why you're bringing up "dozens of attacks per second". Speed is equal, PP is not blitzing him if thats what you have in mind. Hashi clapping his hands or just thinking is faster than PP kicking. And PP sure as hell isn't gonna overwhelm him to the point that he wouldn't realize he's getting overwhelmed

Based on her throwing her arms around like machine guns? Did I not show the video?

Doesn't equalize teleportation.

For reasons, I've already said about her TP? Made in my first argument in favor of Pinkie Pie? Yes, yes she is.
Yeah thats her speed which is equalized? Meaning hashi can do the same?

Also you're treating TP way more broken than it is, Teleportation still relies on your reaction speed and even then how is teleportation gonna help her overwhelm Hashi in CQC? Sure she'll have more mobility but like what is he gonna teleport her fist to hashi and teleport it back? That sounds way slower than just attacking her normally, Teleportation is just used to getting places faster not throwing your hands

How so? I just see it as PP beating him up at the beginning and then hashirama using his hax after he's realized that PP is overwhelming him. She'd have to kill him pretty quickly and with his regen I doubt she's killing him before he uses one of his hax
Well, I'm only moderately knowledgeable on Pinkie, and don't know much about Hashirama at all, but Lightbuster made it sound as if she has the mobility to avoid the most dangerous hax for at least long enough for her AP advantage to allow her to kill him.

Her regen is a lot stronger, so only certain moves would really work against her.

Well, I'm only moderately knowledgeable on Pinkie, and don't know much about Hashirama at all, but Lightbuster made it sound as if she has the mobility to avoid the most dangerous hax for at least long enough for her AP advantage to allow her to kill him.

Her regen is a lot stronger, so only certain moves would really work against her.
My arguments were never about countering regen and no PP doesn't have the mobility to dodge hashi's haxxes cause mobility isn't a factor when dodging them, Bringer blinds you with leaves you open to your opponent while you cant sense them, Advent makes you go to sleep so even if she does have good mobility it wouldn't matter since she'd already be asleep by then, His Fear hax can make achieving these wincons easier by stunning PP for a while, Also he can use fear hax and then gate of the great gods to seal her Willpower whilst she's getting fear haxxed

That's because her gag teleportation allowed her to teleport right on top of Chrysalis at one point, which is a massive boon for someone with almost no range. It's on the profile, or at least it should be. Also done to the storm guard in the video.

Anyway this is a stomp aside from the fact that hashi massively outskills her teleportation can’t help her here as it is still based on her own reaction and speed is equal
Also hashi has the greater LS class T with wood release he is restraining her easily and also his flower pollens one hit kills her or he can simply seal her the thing he is known for and in character to do
So my vote goes to hashi

Last edited:
In re-ponderance of the evidence, I think I'll vote for Hashirama FRA as well.

Back