• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group A - August (Fairy Tail) vs Pinkie Pie (MLP)

Group A:
Round 14:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.

August wins he goes into the semi final simple ! if Pinkie Pie wins they both would have six points and we would have to do a Coin Toss to see who goes to the semi's cause they both would have six points then.

Results:
August (Fairy Tail): 7 (Fluffy, Anonymous, Nierre, DD, Popted, DannyF97, OneBleach) (wins via stomp)
Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony):
Inconclusive:
UTPAqYd.png

Last edited:
So Pinkie teleports next to August and sneak attacks? August responds with nuking everything around him with over 200 million K flames and then just beats down Pinkie with a combo of mind reading, timeslow and them hands.

So Pinkie teleports next to August and sneak attacks? August responds with nuking everything around him with over 200 million K flames and then just beats down Pinkie with a combo of mind reading, timeslow and them hands.
Pinkie can aim dodging via precog according to her previous matches I don't think it would work tho due to time slow.

I would wait for Finepoint, till then you people can continue the voting it's even needed at this point seems like a stomp

Voting isn't really needed.
As discussed in a previous thread, ponies are almost entirely powered by magic lifeforce.

I started a Q&A, and they told me that nullifying either works, and August can both nullify and copy all non-holder magic.
Pinkie wouldn't be able to teleport or precog, or even use her toon-force anymore I don't think (she couldn't/didn't use it after Tirek drained her magic).
Not to mention time-slow and hundreds of spells at his disposal.

So August stomps.

Back