• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group A - Asta (Black Clover) vs Pinkie Pie (MLP)

Group A:
Round 8:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
The power of friendship overcame the legendary pokemon, Pinkie Pie looks keep her journey solid with another win but this time Asta with Black Divider looks to chop a win and move up the ranks on the table, Who will get 4 points ? Will the Magic Knight slash or the element of Laughter score another win in a row ? One way to find out as both are desperate for 4 points meanwhile.....Alibaba watches from a distance hoping for an incon
Results:
Black divider Asta (Black Clover): Win via Stomp with Anti-Magic.
Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony):
Inconclusive:
PlMmtT0.png

Last edited:
Off topic:
I've never seen Black Clover probably I'll start watching in Jan-Feb 2022 around that time-ish anyways, what is his full name ? It feels disrespecting just writing simply "Asta" on the tournament brackets I'd like to write his full name.

But there is Toon Force discussed here
Asta negs her regen, he should outskill and cut her into ribbons.
Off topic:
I've never seen Black Clover probably I'll start watching in Jan-Feb 2022 around that time-ish anyways, what is his full name ? It feels disrespecting just writing simply "Asta" on the tournament brackets I'd like to write his full name.
He doesn't have a full name.

Ok first, link to pre-timeskip Asta if you're going with Black Divider. I don't see it on the post-timeskip profile. Second, does Black Divider have the abilities of regular Black Asta?

Black divider Asta is low 6-B with this move and only in AP, the rest is high 6-C by the way

tough yeah Pinkie wil be stomped anyway

Yes, but everyone in MLP loses all their strength when drained of magic. It's basically the source of any feat they perform. So no magic means no AP, no durability and no abilities. You might as well pit the guy against a pink-painted horse at this point.

Wait, did you edit that comment? I didn't see the bottom line when I made this comment.

Last edited:
No magic = no anything for MLP unfortunately.
Stomp in Asta's favor.

but doesnt he have to null the life force its self since magic is tied to life force?
Based on what we saw with Tirek, I think it works more like: they lose their life force because their magic is drained, rather than needing to drain life force as well. Ponies looked pretty sick when their magic was drained.

Based on what we saw with Tirek, I think it works more like: they lose their life force because their magic is drained, rather than needing to drain life force as well. Ponies looked pretty sick when their magic was drained.
No, it's the opposite. Tirek and others repeatedly say he absorbed life force. There are also instances of them calling it magic.

It's obvious that magic and life force are considered one and the same and are not separate forces.

No, it's the opposite. Tirek and others repeatedly say he absorbed life force. There are also instances of them calling it magic.

It's obvious that magic and life force are considered one and the same.
I see. So, how does this work for verse equalization? Is it life force or magic?

Okay, I suppose it doesn't matter for this then.
I'll start a Q&A thread for the magic anyways, for future reference.

Well if you don't know, then I don't know.
Should we get more MLP input?
It obviously changes the match drastically whether he can negate her magic or not.
I mean I don't know in the sense that I don't know how to treat a hybrid power. This isn't something that can be answered by someone knowledgeable in MLP.

Bro. Please stop putting mlp characters against haxxed ones
The problem is this was supposed to be non-stompy-worthy hax, but we've got people with passive life-force and magic absorption, and August who can slow time and use every single non-holder type magic.

The problem is this was supposed to be non-stompy-worthy hax, but we've got people with passive life-force and magic absorption, and August who can slow time and use every single non-holder type magic.
Well that’s kinda stupid. How was that allowed yet Toon Force and extremely minor laws of physics breaking wasn’t initially? What?

It's moments like this that make me question if MLP should have a verse page for their magic and its types to offer a proper explanation and avoid confusion.
Nine seasons, several movies, and a comic series might justify that, yes.

Back