• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group A - Hashirama (Naruto) vs Pinkie Pie (MLP)

Group A:
Round 3:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Earth Pony Applejack is here ! Hashirama prepares to get his scoreboard ticking will we see an upset or will the Shinobi experience make this a quick one ?
Results:
Sage Mode Hashirama (Naruto): 0
Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony) 7 (Finepoint, Pepper, OneBleach, DD, Popted, Sanic,Coolboy, Anonymous)
Inconclusive:
zch4wik.png

Last edited:
So like, what does applejack do here? Her fist key practically has no hax whatsoever and even though hashi is only Low 6-B Dura with his stronger wood release he starts with those anyways (Wood golem, wood dragon etc.) He just has a lot of options here, Wood dragon to restrain, Wood golem to tussle or restrain too, Wood clones to outnumber, Advent of a world of flowering trees to just make her unconscious, If hashi decides to summon his ******* thousand arm buddha its just over, Bringer of darkness to blind applejack, Gate of the great god to suck the willpower out of apple jack and make her not want to fight, sage mode gives him extremely heightened senses and his stamina is crazy too, he stated that kcm 2 naruto almost had enough chakra as he did (which was likely referring to his alive self since it wouldn't make any sense for him to talk about his chakra as an edo tensei since he has infinite) and KCM 2 naruto shared like 2x (can't remember the exactly value) of kakashi's chakra to the entire alliance which comprised of at least several thousands of shinobu and kakashi is a high ranking jonin, Hashi has more chakra than KCM 2 who did that. Also I'm fairly certain hashi is way more skilled as well. Stack low mid regen on top of that too

Never seen Naruto, but characters in that show seem to have a lot more techniques and abilities than anything applejack has. So it seems that there’s not much applejack can do here

Can we just re-do this with a not so hax-less MLP character? Or even ability-less in general? I don't know who the hell thought it was a good idea to put her up against Hashirama as a first matchup.

Can we just re-do this with a not so hax-less MLP character? Or even ability-less in general? I don't know who the hell thought it was a good idea to put her up against Hashirama as a first matchup.
I agree with this.
It almost feels like spite to put Applejack into this tournament lol.

They allowed Hashirama but not Pinkie Pie?
His hax list is just as long, and even needs a tabber.
His hax isn't as potent as Toon force and RW. And he also has shit dura which would let anyone one shot his true body (not his wood release), His most potent hax is like his sleep hax which he doesn't even start with

Oh bruv I didn't even see that her RW is small scale my bad. I think DD will allow her then?

His hax isn't as potent as Toon force and RW. And he also has shit dura which would let anyone one shot his true body (not his wood release), His most potent hax is like his sleep hax which he doesn't even start with
Pinkie's Toon Force is barely combat applicable, and really minor compared to most users.
Her hammerspace description is a bit of a NLF, the only thing I've seen her use it for in combat is her party cannon.

Also to be fair I didn't read her profile until now, I just saw DD talking about RW and Hammerspace and thought she's OP

Pepper already said that the reality warping was minor and was still told to change characters. There wasn't even a need to change characters. Honestly, I'd just stick to my guns and say no in Pepper's shoes. You shouldn't let your character choice be influenced so easily. If they aren't breaking the tourney rules, keep them regardless of what people say.

Didn't know her RW was as minor as stopping herself from hitting the ground. Also like I said contact @DemonicDude to ask if he's willing to swap out apple jack to the other unicorn

Alr so what does pinkie start with? Hashi starts with wood dragons to restrain or wood golems to beat the shit out of his opponents

Alr so what does pinkie start with? Hashi starts with wood dragons to restrain or wood golems to beat the shit out of his opponents
Pinkie starts with gag teleport to reappear next to her opponent and beat them up with close combat. It was potent enough that just not looking at her for a second results in her reappearing next to her opponent. And she has a large arsenal to get her opponent's eyes off her (a hammerspace filled to the brim with party equipment)

How often does Hashi use that durability shift attack?

Pinkie starts with gag teleport to reappear next to her opponent and beat them up with close combat. It was potent enough that just not looking at her for a second results in her reappearing next to her opponent. And she has a large arsenal to get her opponent's eyes off her (a hammerspace filled to the brim with party equipment)

How often does Hashi use that durability shift attack?
CQCing Hashirama won't be too easy for her, because of sage mode hashirama has extremely heightened senses (his Sage mode should a least be on par with naruto's by the time of the war arc which can sense every single event happening in the war, the war spanned tens of kilometers) and Hashirama outskills severely as well.

What durability shift attack?

He always start with his wood golem or one of his stronger wood release which has Low 6-B Dura. Also does pinkie pie's teleportation have a range limit? Sage mode hashirama outranges severely too, thousands of kilometers vs several kilometers

He always start with his wood golem or one of his stronger wood release which has Low 6-B Dura. Also does pinkie pie's teleportation have a range limit? Sage mode hashirama outranges severely too, thousands of kilometers vs several kilometers
If she can see her opponent or the other way around, it can happen.

1 thing I forgot to talk about is her precognition which comes in the form of this "Pinkie Sense". Essentially she can sense things in the future with terrifying accuracy meaning at some point in the match she'll probably realize that she was fighting a golem. Does Harishima see through his Golem?

If she can see her opponent or the other way around, it can happen.

1 thing I forgot to talk about is her precognition which comes in the form of this "Pinkie Sense". Essentially she can sense things in the future with terrifying accuracy meaning at some point in the match she'll probably realize that she was fighting a golem. Does Harishima see through his Golem?
How far can she see? Cause by SBA they are starting 4 kilometers apart.

Is it really terrifying accuracy though? Profile explicitly states that the precogniton is minor, Since it has the "slight" word behind it. And also hashi doesn't summon the golem and leave, when he summons the golem he stands on its shoulders and head and then command the golem to do whatever he wants

Last edited:
How far can she see? Cause by SBA they are starting 4 kilometers apart.

Is it really terrifying accuracy though? Profile explicitly states that the precogniton is minor, Since it has the "slight" word behind it. And also hashi doesn't summon the golem and leave, when he summons the golem he stands on its shoulders and head and then command the golem to do whatever he wants
How big is the golem that he can stand on its shoulder?

Also terrifying according to the characters in the series. It's not spammable and has a random nature so it's probably why it has slight

Anyways I don't see the horse hitting hashirama here in CQC. Hashirama has extremely heightened senses and also severely outskills and he can use his wood release to keep her at a range which would make her fight at range, The horse has an AP advantage but hashirama has a versatility and Stamina advantage by a long shot. He has a plethora of abilities that PP has no answers to, He can sleep manip with advent of a world of flowering trees, Blind her with bringer of darkness (He used it once but he will use it if he sees fit to do so), Seal her willpower with gates of the great gods,
How big is the golem that he can stand on its shoulder?

Also terrifying according to the characters in the series. It's not spammable and has a random nature so it's probably why it has slight
It's about the same size as madara's perfect susanoo which is this big

2wct0n4pofk61.png

He has a plethora of abilities that PP has no answers to, He can sleep manip with advent of a world of flowering trees, Blind her with bringer of darkness (He used it once but he will use it if he sees fit to do so), Seal her willpower with gates of the great gods,
What's the range of those?

What's the range of those?
Advent of a world of flowering trees:
unknown.png

Bringer of darkness is close range

The gate of the great gods has enough size to restrain limbs of the ten tails who's vastly larger than the nine tails which is huge
1920.png
(nine tails size)
latest.png
(ten tails in comparison)

Back