• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group A - Alibaba Saluja (Magi) vs Pinkie Pie (MLP)

Group A:
Round 10:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Results:
Third Prince of the Balbadd Alibaba Saluja in his remaining two matches is in need search of two victories and the same situation for Pinkie Pie cause Asta is making big moves on the points table ! While August is laughing watching from a distance cause he's pretty much reached to the Semi's, Whose dream of going forward continue and who could inch a step forward and join August from Group A ?
Results:
Alibaba Saluja (Magi): 6 (Neirre, Danny, Popted, RandomGuy, Finepoint, DD)
Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony):
Inconclusive:
UnDHjCT.png

Last edited:
Okay neat. So Teleportation. Well Alibaba is resists Precog due to Acasuality Type 4. He also has Life Review that should allow him to easily dodge her attacks even with teleportation.

I think she could pressure him for a bit, but I think once he gets the hand of her way of fighting, he'll easily turn the tables. She's also not resistant to fire so that should help him here alot.

I won't vote for now, but I'm heavily leaning towards Alibaba, as I don't see PP doing any major damage.

Last edited:
Can she even land a hit? Teleportation or not she still has to move to harm, and time slow via perception manipulation is going to make that nigh impossible.

I will never not be annoyed that Pinkie Pie was initially denied entry over toon force, yet shit like this is A-okay. Maybe it's that this is looking like a third stomp, but still.

Last edited:
I asked user Lemon multiple times he and others agreed on her from MLP over everyone else from that show, Didn't told me how strong Limited Reality manip and Toon force would be it's too late for that heck she even won a match I thought it would be strong,, my apologies.

Tfw Time-Slow and Acausality.
And flames which can get past her regen (probably).

Don't see what Pinkie can do.

Back