• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group A - Hashirama (Naruto) vs Zapdos (Pokemon)

Hashirama matches needs an adjustment he only won 1 match against Pinkie and this could've been his 2nd victory we should decide wether boths wins counts or not if not then I'll change their result.

These two Hashirama matches seem to have been rushed to voting based on information that's literally not true or dubious.
If I had known anything about Naruto, I might've been able to call them out on it, but unfortunately I was simply trusting whatever people said.

If he can be one-shot by practically anyone, and his Golem is as weak as possible in this tournament, then he's probably just a terrible fit for it.
If it were up to me, I would just nullify his match and pick a different character.

(Completely unrelated, but I'm playing Showdown right now and a Zapdos just paralyzed me with Static so I know the feel :()

These two Hashirama matches seem to have been rushed to voting based on information that's literally not true or dubious.

If he can be one-shot by practically anyone, and his Golem is as weak as possible in this tournament, then he's probably just a terrible fit for it.
These are the reasons I wasn't involved in Hashirama's matches in the tournament and was mostly focused on my boy August.

Actually it was first decided Razor wanted Madara in this tournament but went ahead with Hashirama he had the option to choose and he went with him, And it's 4 matches in only 1 match left for Hashirama looking that brackets
If he loses against Pinkie and Zapdos then let's make that clear.

Actually it was first decided Razor wanted Madara in this tournament but went ahead with Hashirama he had the option to choose and he went with him, And it's 4 matches in only 1 match left for Hashirama looking that brackets
If he loses against Pinkie and Zapdos then let's make that clear.
Okay. For the record I now think he loses to both Pinkie and Zapdos for sure.

Even if he puts Zapdos to sleep, Pokémon are put to sleep all the time and wake up just a few turns later.
His golem definitely can't do enough damage in that time.

So, safe to vote Zapdos now? Count me in for Thunder Bird then.

Of course, FRA, all the ones that gave him an actual chance in this.

Okay. For the record I now think he loses to both Pinkie and Zapdos for sure.
Need just a bit clarification i'll wait for a few mins if that's really the case then fine all votes of this match goes to Zapdos and I'll fix the pointstable & brackets in just a few mins, My sincere apologies.

My sincere apologies.
spider-man3-peter-parker.gif

I change from Inconclusive to Zapdos FRA
Yeah, I'm kinda in favour of this; The Wood Golem hitting Zapdos a bunch of times probably won't deal enough damage before Paralysis kicks in or Zapdos destroys it with a huge AP advantage plus Electricity beating Wood in Naruto.
Not to mention other methods of paralysis, including Discharge, plus Agility is a thing, Roost, healing in thunderstorms, Flight, & Pressure increasing Hashirama's Stamina useage when attacking Zapdos....

I would assume Zapdos wins this more often than not, so it has my vote.

Last edited:
I also change my vote

It was already clear to me that no one knew anything about Hashirama and he was just heavily exaggerated/wanked in the Alibaba vs Hashirama thread. I just didn't really care to actually address it cause I'm not knowledgeable enough to really care.

I didn't know hashirama was baseline, I thought he scaled to kurama at his strongest which is like 6 teratons.
1. 6 Teratons is the value for the "Fully Charged" TBB for Kurama's 50% Key

2. Hashirama's Wood Release never had an interaction with with a "Fully Charged" TBB neither from 50% nor 100% Kurama

1. 6 Teratons is the value for the "Fully Charged" TBB for Kurama's 50% Key

2. Hashirama's Wood Release never had an interaction with with a "Fully Charged" TBB neither from 50% nor 100% Kurama
Didn't hashirama fight the kyubi + madara's perfect susanoo fused to a stalemate? I would think he scales.

Personally unsure about Pinkie VS Hashirama, I'll wait on Fine Point or Lightbuster.
I already said I think she should win, she's way stronger than the golem, and can one-shot him if she gets a hit, which should be easy if she teleports right up to him. He doesn't lead with sleep hax apparently.

Didn't hashirama fight the kyubi + madara's perfect susanoo fused to a stalemate? I would think he scales.
Well, well, well, look at what happens when you keep calling a fandom lazy, you become out of loop of the CRTs.

Madara's Perfect Susanoo scales to 1 Teraton, 100% Kurama's Physicals and Regular TBBs scale to 643 Gigatons, add those together and you get diddley squat.

Well, well, well, look at what happens when you keep calling a fandom lazy, you become out of loop of the CRTs.

Madara's Perfect Susanoo scales to 1 Teraton, 100% Kurama's Physicals and Regular TBBs scale to 643 Gigatons, add those together and you get diddley squat.
Mate I am the laziest dude on the planet, it makes sense I'm part of the naruto fandom. Anyway I see now, I thought hashirama at least fought the kyubii at full power.

Back