• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group A - Hashirama (Naruto) vs Zapdos (Pokemon)

He enters Sage Mode First because the Buddha is one of Hashirama's Sage Art Wood Releases along with the Gates
Okay. Well Regirock doesn't have a heart or brain, and is entirely made of rock. They can be paralyzed, which means it's not an organic thing.
Pokemon forced to use a move through encore or instruct are still affected by paralysis, so it's not a personal control thing.

The only factor that might affect it is "life-force" or magic of some kind, which you've just admitted is inside the golem.
Therefore, I can only conclude that it can be paralyzed.

Edit Boogaloo: Okay, I just confirmed you fight one of the movie props with Thunder, which can paralyze. So it should work on inanimate things too.

Last edited:
From the profile:
Mokuton (Wood Release): An advanced nature kekkei genkai that combines earth and water-based chakra natures to create wood or complete trees. This ability can also be used to grow other aspects of trees, such as seeds or flowers. Wood Release techniques can be produced from anywhere, including the user's body, as the user's chakra is converted into a source of life.
  • Mokuton: Mokujin no Jutsu (Wood Release: Wood Human Technique): The user creates a gigantic wood statue to combat a similar-sized opponent such as Madara's Final Susanoo or the Biju. It is durable and fast enough to catch a Bijudama shot from Kurama and survive its explosion with the Mokuton: Hōbi no Jutsu.
If the user's Chakra is converted into a source of life, then isn't that Hashirama's profile saying the things he creates with Mokuton are alive?

If the user's Chakra is converted into a source of life, then isn't that Hashirama's profile saying the things he creates with Mokuton are alive?
Plants and Trees are alive

Chakra being a "Source of life" should not be taken in a literal sense as is.

Chakra is just what rapidly grows, creates, and manipulates the Wood in place of regular stuff (Sunlight, Nutrients, etc.)

Unless you consider the cages, totems, and building structures that are made with Mokuton are also "alive"

Plants and Trees are alive

Chakra being a "Source of life" should not be taken in a literal sense as is.

Chakra is just what rapidly grows, creates, and manipulates the Wood in place of regular stuff (Sunlight, Nutrients, etc.)

Unless you consider the cages, totems, and building structures that are made with Mokuton are also "alive"
Yes, and it being made of living material convinces me even more.
You can paralyze things which have no brain, literally rock, literally water, plants, ghosts, metal, robots, literally computer code.

Even special effects props can be paralyzed somehow, so I don't see why this wood golem is special just because someone else is controlling it.

I don't see why this wood golem is special just because someone else is controlling it.
Because nobody mentioned it working on literal movie props before?

I was under the assumption that Paralyze solely worked on Pokemon because of their weird bodies but then you mentioned it affecting literal movie props.

I was under the assumption that Paralyze solely worked on Pokemon because of their weird bodies but then you mentioned it affecting literal movie props.
Even without that, the sheer variety of borderline inanimate Pokémon anatomy that can be paralyzed should be sufficient evidence that it can paralyze basically anything that moves (and some things which don't move, which is sort of pointless but whatever).

It's not just a Pokémon thing because humans have also been paralyzed before too.
Obviously no golems exist in Pokémon that aren't, well, Pokémon. Verse equalization should let us generalize.

Yeah but the problem is unless Hashirama is also paralyzed he can still grow and manipulate his work constructs
But these are not a threat for a speed amped Zapdos. The buddha was the only thing, from what I've seen, that could result in Hashi outlasting Zapdos.

Either way, we still haven't got an answer from where exactly he is in Low 6-B, which is really relevant.

Why would you paralyze something that lacks movement? No. It can paralyze inanimate objects, but it has no effect if you have no movement to be paralyzed in the first place.

But these are not a threat for a speed amped Zapdos. The buddha was the only thing, from what I've seen, that could result in Hashi outlasting Zapdos.
I wasn't even debating whether Hashirama would win though? I was asking how Paralyze would work on Mokuton which FinePoint answered
Either way, we still haven't got an answer from where exactly he is in Low 6-B, which is really relevant.
Baseline Scaling to Madara's Upscaling his own casual 991 Gigaton Feat.

Well it isn't. Hashirama is Baseline Scaling to Madara who's also Baseline via a Casual 991 Gigatons Feat.
So if Zapdos is 3.82 Teratons & Hashirama is "Baseline Scaling to Madara" (Sorry, but clarify what you mean please?) to a Casual 991 Gigatons Feat (Which one?), what is the AP difference?

It seems they're right, so I have no idea where 4.3 came from.

If what they say is true, then Zapdos has a 3.82x AP advantage.

So with a 3.82x AP disadvantage, and a final conclusion that the golem could probably be paralyzed, could someone please remind me what Hashirama's wincon was?

Was it just their sleep hax?

So with a 3.82x AP disadvantage, and a final conclusion that the golem could probably be paralyzed, could someone please remind me what Hashirama's wincon was?

Was it just their sleep hax?
It seems so. I voted inconclusive, but given that Zapdos has an elemetal advantage against his Wood Style given Naruto's own rules, I am starting to lean towards Zapdos.

Okay well regardless, I doubt Zapdos is gonna do any lasting damage. I don't even see a wincon for Zapdos. Hashirama can heal, block with his wood attacks, really just stay back and spam.
So, going back in this thread, all of the FRA votes seem to stem from this post.
To me this just seems bogus.
Zapdos can one-shot him, paralyze and beat up the golem, and speed amp a lot.
In addition, his attacks do almost no damage even from the golem.

So, going back in this thread, all of the FRA votes seem to stem from this post.
So he's baseline Low 6-B with Wood golem ? Does this effect his match with Pinkie Pie ?

Yeah, I'm of the opinion that Zapdos.... At least shouldn't be counted out, if not has a decent chance of winning.

Plus, does Hashirama have any answer to Zapdos flying high? &/or flying into a Thunderstorm to heal &/or setting up Agility before or after that? (Or healing with Roost?)

Also, how does Hashirama's Durability work? What tier is Hashirama against Electricity?
Yeah, I questioned the validity of the FRA.

(Although, Static triggering is still only a 30% chance to trigger per hit, so the golem could get in some hits, but Zapdos has other means of Paralysis. Like the heavily multi-directional attack Discharge, which also has a 30% chance of inflicting Paralysis.)

So he's baseline Low 6-B with Wood golem ? Does this effect his match with Pinkie Pie ?
It might. What's his exact physical durability?
(Although, Static triggering is still only a 30% chance to trigger per hit, so the golem could get in some hits, but Zapdos has other means of Paralysis. Like the heavily multi-directional attack Discharge, which also has a 30% chance of inflicting Paralysis.)
From my understanding, the golem will hit Zapdos, like, a lot. So probably a moot point.

Basically from what I've seen in other VS Threads, a 7.5X difference is a One-Shot, but it is also generally accepted that a 5X difference is enough to debilitate or cripple your opponent (If they don't have Regen)

Pinkie is 5.47 Teratons this is the thread I don't remember the exact win cons Finepoint can point out.
I was really frustrated with that thread, because it never really felt clear to me.
Looking back, the first wincon brought up is that he can "outlast her" and outskill her, right after someone said he doesn't lead with sleep hax, and that he can be one-shot. Someone from his side even admitted she could probably get a hit in (since she gag teleports right into range).

Then later it's decided it's a stomp because he can "just think 90% of his hax into the fold"
But then in this thread I'm told most of his hax isn't that useful.

So in hindsight, I'm questioning that match too. It seems people have just been extremely quick to "FRA"

Basically from what I've seen in other VS Threads, a 7.5X difference is a One-Shot, but it is also generally accepted that a 5X difference is enough to debilitate or cripple your opponent (If they don't have Regen)
7.5x is the accepted one-shot range on a humanoid opponent, yes.

Back