• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pinkie Pie vs James Ironwood

Maybe? Unless someone decides to pull an "actually" because it's not officially on the profile. I swear those things are followed religiously sometimes.
Fr. Though I’ve heard people say the stamina part is meaningless and to just show off the feats. So it shouldn’t matter.

It ain't on the profiles, but Pinkie canonically walked through the wilderness with her friends, without stopping. Also without sleeping too.

I'll also point out that merely riding a train from Ponyville to Appaloosa takes 26 hours. And this is a lowball considering that timer started with them in the desert. Meaning just a single small portion of the country takes a day. Who knows how many days it took them to walk south from Ponyville, all the way to the bottom of the continent? Without stopping, or sleeping?

This is their map for reference. Oh, and Klugetown is located near the end of an even bigger desert.

All I'm saying is, a almost a weeks worth of non-stop walking, through 2 deserts no less, is probably a better stamina feat than fighting for a day.
So if I recall correctly, the stamina in which you can fight is usually unrelated for which you can stay awake due to how strenuous combat can be. The Bugbear feat is oddly enough a good one for combat due to it being an active fight

So if I recall correctly, the stamina in which you can fight is usually unrelated for which you can stay awake due to how strenuous combat can be. The Bugbear feat is oddly enough a good one for combat due to it being an active fight
Most people can't stay awake for 11 days and still function normally. You'll start hallucinating on day 3. It is in fact comparable given you would; oh I don't know, die? Also, I mentioned they were walking, with several days likely spent in 2 burning hot deserts. It's not fighting, but it's not so different that it's completely incomparable.

Most people can't stay awake for 11 days and still function normally. You'll start hallucinating on day 3. It is in fact comparable given you would; oh I don't know, die?
No I meant staying awake for a period of time does not equal being able to be in active combat for the same period of time

No I meant staying awake for a period of time does not equal being able to be in active combat for the same period of time
Combat drains stamina. Physical stamina. So does not sleeping for actual days in a row. The only difference is one does it way faster because you're moving your body around and taking hits.

Back