• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-Cs who became 2-A: Alien X vs Infinity Ultron (0-5-8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien X vs Infinity Ultron

This match had already been done before but it never came to a conclusion by question of fate, now their paths have crossed again and now they are both 2-A

Match Rules: Speed is equalized, Ultron has the six Infinity Stones, both are in-character and the battle takes place at space

Alien X:

Infinity Ultron: 5
(@Pokemonfan807, @Dragonite007, @jojo123, @Ottavio_Merluzzo, @Emirp sumitpo)

Inconclusive: 8 (@Doggo, @ThanatosX, @Reiner, @ImmortalDread, @Tatsumi504, @omegabronic, @RoTt35, @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer)

Last edited:
Alien X vs Infinity Ultron

This match had already been done before but it never came to a conclusion by question of fate, now their paths have crossed again and now they are both 2-A

Match Rules: Speed is equalized, Ultron has the six Infinity Stones, both are in-character and the battle takes place at space

Alien X:

Infinity Ultron:

Inconclusive:

Even if you speed equalize you can’t equalize attack speed

Alien x can’t resist time stop and Infinity ultron resists most of his abilities. (Reality warping/space time manipulation) mind and biological hax won’t work either due to inorganic physiology

only chance is for alien x to erase him or use black holes But he has portal creation and dimension travel (ultron)

it’s either a stomp or a decisive victory for ultron

Even if you speed equalize you can’t equalize attack speed
SBA assume that attack and combat speed are also equal.

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

One thing that might be important to notice is that Infinity Ultron have a notable AP advantage. From what I can understand, Alien X is baseline 2-A, while Infinity Ultron is infinite^infinite ad infinitum times above baseline, so if X goes physical he will have no chances. Might not be that important, but I think it was worth mentioning.
Anyways, for now I am leaning towards Infinity Ultron considering the only thing that Alien X have that might defeat Ultron is EE, but I don't remember him ever using it as a starting move.

I just wanted to point out that multiple 2-A multiverses do not grant you above baseline 2-A AP and/or range unless the verse treats it as such.
The Cosmology is explained in this blog, was accepted as above baseline in this revision and Infinity Ultron was accepted to scale to the cosmology in this one.
They don't scale to multiple 2-A structure, but to an infinite ad infinitum number. Each Timeline is a 2-A structure for containing an infinite amount of realities, with an infinite amount of Timelines and with each choice that form a new Timeline.
To put it into perspective, Alien X would be able to destroy a single Timeline, while Infinity Ultron is able to destroy an infinite ad infinitum amount.

Last edited:
The Cosmology is explained in this blog, was accepted as above baseline in this revision and Infinity Ultron was accepted to scale to the cosmology in this one.
They don't scale to multiple 2-A structure, but to an infinite ad infinitum number. Each Timeline is a 2-A structure for containing an infinite amount of realities, with an infinite amount of Timelines and with each choice that form a new Timeline.
To put it into perspective, Alien X would be able to destroy a single Timeline, while Infinity Ultron is able to destroy an infinite ad infinitum amount.
That alone isn't enough.

I understand what you're saying : the cosmology is massive.

But for it to be relevant to AP, the destruction of multiple 2-A multiverses needs to be treated a superior to the destruction of a single one, in verse.

Otherwise it's just baseline 2-A.

This thread seems stompish regardless of this, though.

That alone isn't enough.

I understand what you're saying,but for it to be relevant to AP, the destruction of multiple 2-A multiverses needs to be treated a superior to the destruction of a single one, in verse.

Otherwise it's just baseline 2-A.

This thread seems stompish regardless of this, though.
Unfortuntely, there is a lot of confusion about what is above baseline 2-A, but the MCU cosmology is indeed above baseline. It was accepted as such in that thread that I linked in the previous post (as already pointed out by RoTt35), and on top of this immediately after the revision of the Standards for 2-A I made a question about that, and the response was that it was indeed above baseline. Also, Timelines are indeed considered as superior, considering that there the Sorcerers, able to travel between the infinite realities, are unable to travel to other Timelines and are schocked when they find out someone is able to do so. On top of this, the destruction of a Timeline is always treated as a big deal compared to the destruction of a single reality, and there are multiple other examples that I could bring up but I will leave it here considering that this is an argument for a CRT rather than a match.
Anyways, the match is not a stomp considering that Alien X have a wincon in the form of EE, he just wont use it before being defeated. Considering there seems to be no arguments in favor of Alien X, I will vote for Infinity Ultron.

Unfortuntely, there is a lot of confusion about what is above baseline 2-A, but the MCU cosmology is indeed above baseline. It was accepted as such in that thread that I linked in the previous post (as already pointed out by RoTt35), and on top of this immediately after the revision of the Standards for 2-A I made a question about that, and the response was that it was indeed above baseline. Also, Timelines are indeed considered as superior, considering that there the Sorcerers, able to travel between the infinite realities, are unable to travel to other Timelines and are schocked when they find out someone is able to do so. On top of this, the destruction of a Timeline is always treated as a big deal compared to the destruction of a single reality, and there are multiple other examples that I could bring up but I will leave it here considering that this is an argument for a CRT rather than a match.
Anyways, the match is not a stomp considering that Alien X have a wincon in the form of EE, he just wont use it before being defeated. Considering there seems to be no arguments in favor of Alien X, I will vote for Infinity Ultron.
Agreed, this is Ultima stuff.

I apologize for the derailment.

If this is not a stomp, i vote for Infinity Ultron FRA.

Infinity Ultron lost to DBS SSB Goku when he was Low 2-C, unless he got a massive hax boost as well, Arceus destroys him.
That was mainly due to the fact Ultron doesn't open with hax and Goku had a massive AP advantage

That was mainly due to the fact Ultron doesn't open with hax and Goku had a massive AP advantage
I mean, the reasoning to explain the loss, regardless of why it happened, would still apply to Arceus (who's plates negate like 99% of the Wiki's abilities.)

Alien X is also above baseline 2A for those who still don't know.
Even a single universe in Ben 10 is 2A and that is just one timeline and there are infinite amount of timelines and so infinite number of universes.
(Infinite*infinite) and that is just positive matter multiverse, while there is anti matter timeline that is not alternate and has its own multiverse. I don't know about infinity Ultron but I don't think he has any kind of AP advantage here.

huh so back to square one?
Ig, as if AP advantage was being used till now then there is non. Alien X also scales to current accepted cosmology of ben 10 that is infinite*infinite 2A structures. except naljians 26D as they're not known that much

Ig, as if AP advantage was being used till now then there is non. Alien X also scales to current accepted cosmology of ben 10 that is infinite*infinite 2A structures. except naljians 26D as they're not known that much
It's a matter hax then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back