• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maniacal gods who killed all life fight (Crimson-Masked Saiyan vs. Infinity Ultron)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the first thing I'll point out is that for the first time for me Dragon Ball has a lifting strength advantage.

Crimson has Low-Godly, dura neg that induces at least a certain amount of damage, passives such as power null and causality manipulation that works on acausality type 4, and statistics stealing that renders Ultron's AP advantage via infinite 2-A null

Crimson is also passively absorbing energy from his surroundings and becoming vastly more powerful, and has a separate energy drain that works on beings with infinite stamina (such as Androids), though I have no idea if Ultron being fully mechanical counters that

Crimson can also summon Dogidogi and Chronoa, at which point Ultron is just dead because he has no counter to Time Power (or most of Crimson's abilities for that matter)

I'd say this match would be better if Ultron used the stones quickly but Crimson resists his more deadly options and counters with his passive power null

Ultron can potentially BFR but that's not very likely, especially not before Crimson performs any combination of the above

Crimson is also passively absorbing energy from his surroundings and becoming vastly more powerful, and has a separate energy drain that works on beings with infinite stamina (such as Androids), though I have no idea if Ultron being fully mechanical counters that
Isn't the passively absorbing energy only with SSR Full Power?

Black has passives Power Null

Also to clarify, Dark Ki causality hax is normal one, it have no feat of affecting aca 4

passive Dark Ki aura that can power null, and mind hax (dark ki can mind hax android which is similar to Ultron), and many other stuffs

This is a stomp due to the passives, there is no point in further arguing
Alright, if it's a stomp I'll ask for this to be closed. ̶S̶̶u̶̶c̶̶k̶̶s̶̶ ̶s̶̶i̶̶n̶̶c̶̶e̶̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶s̶̶e̶̶e̶̶m̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶l̶̶i̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶s̶̶u̶̶c̶̶h̶̶ ̶a̶̶ ̶g̶̶o̶̶o̶̶d̶̶ ̶m̶̶a̶̶t̶̶c̶̶h̶̶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back