• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultron starts with energy attacks which are thought based, plus as speed is equalized Maxvell can't dodge the attacks since they are MFTL+
Not how speed equalization works I think. Can I see scans for those?

Not how speed equalization works I think.
Versus Thread Rules:
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
Since Maxwell has Unknown combat speed he would be equalized to Ultron's Relativistic+ combat speed, therefore he wouldn't be able to dodge Ultron's energy attacks which have MFTL+ attack speed
You mean the blast? The one who destroyed the planets?
Here, here, here, here and here

Uhh expect for the number 2 others needed to charge
They are still thought based, and the charge is almost instantaneous, the exceptions are the galaxy feat that was because Ultron was missing a stone and the last one, both against the PIS Guardians of the Multiverse
they wouldn't scratch maxwell since it looks like none of them are even solar system level. One of them is literally city level.
So you accept that this match is a spite? 7-B, at most 4-B vs 2-A All of Ultron's attacks are 2-A, the range or AoE is a different thing

They are still thought based, and the charge is almost instantaneous
Its atleast 5 seconds to charge lmao 💀
So you accept that this match is a spite? 7-B, at most 4-B vs 2-A All of Ultron's attacks are 2-A, the range or AoE is a different thing
I never watched "What If?" So I assumed it is a good matchup since Ultron should be able to oneshot with his punches right? I also already told you I just spam Maxwell to fill his profile against 2-As or 9-As.

No? And his non thought based energy attacks are also instant, what matters is that all of his attacks are faster than Maxvell, who literally has to write a word, plus he is unable to dodge or even react

Ultron one-shots with any attack
How? They barely show solar system feats let alone multiversal+ feats?

How? They barely show solar system feats let alone multiversal+ feats?
As I already said, AoE isn't related to AP, even the Attack Potency states that:
A character with a certain degree of attack potency does not necessarily need to cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces. As such it isn't proof of a low attack potency, if a character's attacks only cause a small amount of destruction.

We are aware that this technically violates the principle of conservation of energy, as it should logically disperse upon impact, but fiction generally tends to ignore this fact, so we overlook it as well.

The attack potency depends on the energy output of a single attack, not the area of effect of the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back