• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Against the guardians when he did the slash attack.
Starts at 8.50
Explosion occurs 16.61

Thats 8.21 seconds.

The scans show he used straight energy attacks 3 times. 2 times to watcher (his biggest foe in close combat) and To destory asgard (Again pretty close)
He used 3 AoE blasts in the clips.
2 of them take 6 seconds and the last one takes 8 seconds.

He was taking a beating
Something Max wouldn't do
we don't know if he was charging up while that
We literally know, when the stones started glowing and making sounds, then Ultron destroyed the planet and the solar system right after. That you do not know or ignore it is something else
He also takes a 2.5 seconds against wanda which is enough for 4 letters lol
He doesn't, Ultron's destroyed the planet instantly
why would he use it against his foe when he only used it to destory a part of Asgard?
He used it against the Watcher several times
Because the beams mostly work with the power stone
Wrong, all the stones can make energy beams
How can he use an instant energy attack when he only uses those against closer opponents? Wouldn't he atleast fly or teleport near maxwell to aim and shoot? He shouldn't be able to aim and shoot from a long distance
Wrong and headcanon, like all of your arguments, he has the range to cover a planet instantly, I don't have to prove anything else
He also does it several times to a lot of people though?
He doesn't
Against wanda
Yeah, and he destroyed the planet instantly, your point?
He also need to use a planet level attack or he wont be able to hit maxwell from a distance without even wasting more than 3 seconds or whatever time it is in their vision.
So 4 kilometers is equal to the size of a planet? Even if he has to, he could without a problem and instantly, again you are ignoring that his attacks are MFTL+
I don't have to downgrade him since assuming every single attack of Ultron is just dumb. Lets say I am 2-A because I erased a multiverse and I have energy blasts that are city ranged. Would those energy blasts also be multiversal? Just because my general ap is 2-A? Dooesn't make sense
You have to do for your argument to be valid, Ultron's has 2-A range, stop always repeating the same thing if you are not going to downgrade him
So you agree that he wouldn't be able to shoot watcher with the same attack if he was far away (4 km) ?
Obviously not
I looked at the wanda clip.

Stones start glowing at 9.80
The AoE activates at 16.33

It took him 6.53 seconds.
Are you blind? The stones glowed because Ultron absorbed Scarlet Witch's magic, not because he was charging up an attack
The galaxy feat started in 0.80 and the explosion happened in 7 seconds mark
Thats 6.20 seconds.
Ultron doesn't start with that, he did in the middle of a battle in certain conditions that Max wouldn't have. Irrelevant point
Against the guardians when he did the slash attack.
Starts at 8.50
Explosion occurs 16.61

Thats 8.21 seconds.
Again, that was at the end of the battle, Ultron doesn't starts like that. Irrelevant point
2 times to watcher (his biggest foe in close combat)
Wrong, he used his energy beams, without the need to charge, 4 times against the Watcher. And why does it matter that he is his greatest foe? Ultron not doing the same against another character is just your headcanon, like most of your arguments
He used 3 AoE blasts in the clips.
Two that he didn't need to charge and another in certain conditions in the middle of a battle, your point is amazing
2 of them take 6 seconds and the last one takes 8 seconds.
Watch the clips again, at this point I don't know if you are ignorant or just trying to make a spite

We literally know, when the stones started glowing and making sounds, then Ultron destroyed the planet and the solar system right after. That you do not know or ignore it is something else
No. We never see the stones so we dont know when they started to glow. He might have been charging up while the camera was at captian marvel, that clip is really hard to see.
He doesn't, Ultron's destroyed the planet instantly
He does. I made the math
He used it against the Watcher several times
Watcher is not gonna be seen as same as a random opponent. Watcher was also pretty close and not far.
Wrong, all the stones can make energy beams
I know that but power stone is the one who gives them the..."power"
Wrong and headcanon, like all of your arguments, he has the range to cover a planet instantly, I don't have to prove anything else
Wrong and headcanon. Ultron only used instant energy attacks against watcher who was pretty closeby and against asgard which was pretty close as well, to DESTROY it. I don't see why ultron can and will use those here.
He doesn't
He does
Yeah, and he destroyed the planet instantly, your point?
He didn't do it instantly.
So 4 kilometers is equal to the size of a planet? Even if he has to, he could without a problem and instantly, again you are ignoring that his attacks are MFTL+
I never said 4 km is equal to the size of a planet. I was saying he has to use a AoE attack since 4km is too long for a normal straight attack. His attacks are MFTL but they need to charge.
You have to do for your argument to be valid, Ultron's has 2-A range, stop always repeating the same thing if you are not going to downgrade him
His range is 2-A with the infinity stones since he effects the multiverse. He doesn't have 2-A ranged enery beams.
Obviously not
You kinda did.
Are you blind? The stones glowed because Ultron absorbed Scarlet Witch's magic, not because he was charging up an attack
Headcanon. Stones glow when they are being used. You just said that.
Ultron doesn't start with that, he did in the middle of a battle in certain conditions that Max wouldn't have. Irrelevant point
Ultron did that when his opponents had some distance. It also is enough to prove he has to charge up in some way or another.
Again, that was at the end of the battle, Ultron doesn't starts like that. Irrelevant point
Irrelevant. Ultron only used straight insta beams in close combat. If ultron wants to nuke the place he will need to take some time.
Wrong, he used his energy beams, without the need to charge, 4 times against the Watcher. And why does it matter that he is his greatest foe? Ultron not doing the same against another character is just your headcanon, like most of your arguments
Irrelevant. Watcher was important and in close combat Ultron obviously has to treat him different than any other opponent he faced. He used the straight energy blasts 5 times. 4 times against watcher a significant enemy and in close combat. 1 time in asgard to DESTROY it in CLOSE.
Two that he didn't need to charge and another in certain conditions in the middle of a battle, your point is amazing
Wrong. It is obvious he has to charge up in some way. In wanda fight "absorbing glow" stuff is headcanon it took 6 seconds. In guardians fight it takes 8 seconds believe it or not. In captain marvel one it is not possible to know how long it took, but we can assume it had to charge up since he charged up 2 times other than this out of 3.
Watch the clips again, at this point I don't know if you are ignorant or just trying to make a spite
I watched them again. I still don't see why they are so called "instant" in your logic.

Rot isn’t in the wrong here. The way you’re going about this as a voice in the debate and as the OP is incredibly faulty. I’m not even voting for either side, but you’re ignoring a lot of the page which is odd since you were the one to set up the matchup
I didn't ignore any page? I don't have enough knowledge on ultron so my only information is Rots clips. Watching them they are different than his so argued "insta thought based beams that are 2-A ranged."

I just don't see how ultron can aim, shoot, get a perfect hit and kill maxwell from 4km when he only used them in close combat. I also don't see his energy blasts being "2-A ranged" I think that is just reading the profile wrong since its talking about the stones effecting specifically. Ultron obviously charges up atleast 2 times out of 3 times he used energy blasts. Is there any other IC move ultron could use?

No. We never see the stones so we dont know when they started to glow. He might have been charging up while the camera was at captian marvel, that clip is really hard to see.
Images from this video:
8tF4PwF.jpeg

Minute 0:53, the stones aren't glowing
BZEs9fJ.jpeg

Minute 0:54, the stones are glowing
IkWrNwq.jpeg

Minute 0:55, the entire planet is destroyed
Watcher is not gonna be seen as same as a random opponent.
Why would he use that against the Watcher and not against Max? That goes against the standar battle assumptions:
In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences.
Just because Max is a child doesn't mean that Ultron will treat him as a random, I have seen that you like to use that argument a lot, according to SBA Ultron would see him as a threat that he has to eliminate
I know that but power stone is the one who gives them the..."power"
No? Just because a stone is called the Power Stone doesn't mean that it is the only one that gives power, they are all Ultron's source of power. It is also stated that the stones increase their power in combination with the others
His range is 2-A with the infinity stones since he effects the multiverse. He doesn't have 2-A ranged enery beams.
His energy beams come from the Infinity Stones, so if his profile says he has 2-A range with the Infinity Stones, then Ultron has 2-A range with energy beams, simple as that. Like I said before, if you disagree with that just downgrade him, but don't try to use that as an argument when you're contradicting what Ultron's profile says
Headcanon. Stones glow when they are being used. You just said that.
And I didn't say otherwise, I said they were glowing because Ultron used them to absorb Scarlet Witch's magic, not to charge up an attack, proof:
2MVKZsL.jpeg

The stones are glowing while Ultron is being attacked
wSaQMuH.jpeg

aDReEy8.jpeg

oCVKyyY.jpeg

You can literally see how the stones, while glowing, absorb Scarlet Witch's magic
dGVDPL6.jpeg

After that the Mind Stone isn't glowing but Ultron still destroys the planet afterwards
Ultron did that when his opponents had some distance.
They were only a few meters away, the same as the Watcher and less than Asgard
It also is enough to prove he has to charge up in some way or another.
Yes, when Ultron was missing a stone, the source of all his power, and he used an overkill attack because he was already pissed off fighting several minutes against 7 opponents at the same time. If you are not able to understand why Ultron would never start with that against one guy in a battle, it is because you are directly ignoring the information to manipulate and invent an argument from your ass

I'm not going to discuss the other points because they are all the same. I debunked your invention, because it is difficult for me to believe that you have misinterpreted all the clips, that Ultron used charged attacks against Captain Marvel or Scarlet Witch. Yes, Ultron used charged attacks against the Guardians, but in conditions that would never happen at the start of a battle. So it doesn't matter if Ultron starts with an energy beam or an AoE attack, it would be faster than Maxwell literally having to write a word, that assuming Ultron doesn't start with a thought based attack, and since his attacks are MFTL+ Max wouldn't be able to react, that's all

Images from this video:
8tF4PwF.jpeg

Minute 0:53, the stones aren't glowing
BZEs9fJ.jpeg

Minute 0:54, the stones are glowing
IkWrNwq.jpeg

Minute 0:55, the entire planet is destroyed

Why would he use that against the Watcher and not against Max? That goes against the standar battle assumptions:

Just because Max is a child doesn't mean that Ultron will treat him as a random, I have seen that you like to use that argument a lot, according to SBA Ultron would see him as a threat that he has to eliminate

No? Just because a stone is called the Power Stone doesn't mean that it is the only one that gives power, they are all Ultron's source of power. It is also stated that the stones increase their power in combination with the others

His energy beams come from the Infinity Stones, so if his profile says he has 2-A range with the Infinity Stones, then Ultron has 2-A range with energy beams, simple as that. Like I said before, if you disagree with that just downgrade him, but don't try to use that as an argument when you're contradicting what Ultron's profile says

And I didn't say otherwise, I said they were glowing because Ultron used them to absorb Scarlet Witch's magic, not to charge up an attack, proof:
2MVKZsL.jpeg

The stones are glowing while Ultron is being attacked
wSaQMuH.jpeg

aDReEy8.jpeg

oCVKyyY.jpeg

You can literally see how the stones, while glowing, absorb Scarlet Witch's magic
dGVDPL6.jpeg

After that the Mind Stone isn't glowing but Ultron still destroys the planet afterwards

They were only a few meters away, the same as the Watcher and less than Asgard

Yes, when Ultron was missing a stone, the source of all his power, and he used an overkill attack because he was already pissed off fighting several minutes against 7 opponents at the same time. If you are not able to understand why Ultron would never start with that against one guy in a battle, it is because you are directly ignoring the information to manipulate and invent an argument from your ass

I'm not going to discuss the other points because they are all the same. I debunked your invention, because it is difficult for me to believe that you have misinterpreted all the clips, that Ultron used charged attacks against Captain Marvel or Scarlet Witch. Yes, Ultron used charged attacks against the Guardians, but in conditions that would never happen at the start of a battle. So it doesn't matter if Ultron starts with an energy beam or an AoE attack, it would be faster than Maxwell literally having to write a word, that assuming Ultron doesn't start with a thought based attack, and since his attacks are MFTL+ Max wouldn't be able to react, that's all
Honestly I cant argue more I don't have enough knowledge and if I keep going it will come out of spite and biased lol. I guess ultron wins? If Max has a chance to win, anyways so should I delete Maxwells votes and let the versus thread continue or is it a stomp?

Honestly I cant argue more I don't have enough knowledge and if I keep going it will come out of spite and biased lol. I guess ultron wins? If Max has a chance to win, anyways so should I delete Maxwells votes and let the versus thread continue or is it a stomp?
Do what you want, it is your thread at the end of the day, but the truth is that I'm already tired of this match, it has genuinely given me headaches. If you want you can remove the votes that were given before there were even arguments for Ultron, or directly request for this thread to be closed for the mental good of both

Do what you want, it is your thread at the end of the day, but the truth is that I'm already tired of this match, it has genuinely given me headaches
I am sorry, take care of yourself.
If you want you can remove the votes that were given before there were even arguments for Ultron, or directly request for this thread to be closed for the mental good of both
I think I will get this closed. It got too controversial but anyone can remake it if they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back