• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-Cs who became 2-A: Alien X vs Infinity Ultron (0-5-8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if those effects were only due to his raw strength, why didn't he do the same with all of his other punches or energy attacks? Or are you assuming that he was holding back the entire battle until that?
Not so much as holding back, but just him hiting harder than beforehand

Ultron and the Infinity Stones lose powers and abilities if they aren't the six combined, and he still used hax like time stop
He still had the hax at his disposal, he still didn't use them not even against the watcher, they maybe weaker than when he had all 6, but he still had them and didn't use most

He still altered the reality and spacetime of the universe and everyone in it except for him and the Watcher who have resistance, you are assuming Alien X wouldn't be altered by something he doesn't resist
When did i said that alien x would not be affected? He would, but the chance of ultron's random reality warping doing something that would incap alien x is not high, alien x would just reality warp himself back to normal and then go away from ultron, until belicus and serena just decide to preserve themselfs and just erase ultron, which is more likely than the random reality warp to incap alien x

Ultron has resistance to RW
So? My point was about alien x reality warping himself faster than ultron punching him

Ultron's head alone can grow bigger than a galaxy, and if he is overwhelmed by multiple enemies he would use time stop like against the Guardians of the Multiverse
He would time stop, but he would likely just nuke alien x with energy projection or physical attacks, which alien x just regens no problem

Same goes for Ultron with his hax which Alien X doesn't resist
Alien x would pull the trigger first, that and also his other advantages, like the infinite attack speed projectiles i mentioned earlier

Not so much as holding back, but just him hiting harder than beforehand
That doesn't make any sense and there's nothing to back it up
He still had the hax at his disposal, he still didn't use them not even against the watcher, they maybe weaker than when he had all 6, but he still had them and didn't use most
Ah yes, RW and Space-Time Manipulation isn't hax, neither time stop when he and the Infinity Stones were weakened
When did i said that alien x would not be affected? He would, but the chance of ultron's random reality warping doing something that would incap alien x is not high, alien x would just reality warp himself back to normal and then go away from ultron, until belicus and serena just decide to preserve themselfs and just erase ultron, which is more likely than the random reality warp to incap alien x
Again, how Alien X would be able to use RW while he is affected by RW and Space-Time Manipulation, do you have any evidence that he can do that in that condition? And I still don't understand why his RW would be random, Ultron just hit the Watcher and the whole universe was altered consequently, Alien X would be in the same position as the Watcher but without any resistance
So? My point was about alien x reality warping himself faster than ultron punching him
And why would he do that without knowing that Ultron can or before he uses RW?
He would time stop, but he would likely just nuke alien x with energy projection or physical attacks, which alien x just regens no problem
Alien X would still be affected by the time stop, and he has RW and other hax to deal with regeneration
Alien x would pull the trigger first
Why? Most of Ultron's hax are thought based too, the exception is his reality warping punches, and he doesn't have to wait for someone to pull the trigger

One thing that I want to add is that if the two that are fighting are in character they will try to win using the means that they usually uses in character. For example, Superman in the comics doesn't kill and so if he is in character or even in SBA he will try to win trought incap or trought other means that doesn't involve killing the opponent.
So the question is if Alien X is in character willing to kill the opponent or not, and in general if he ever used EE against someone.

One thing that I want to add is that if the two that are fighting are in character they will try to win using the means that they usually uses in character. For example, Superman in the comics doesn't kill and so if he is in character or even in SBA he will try to win trought incap or trought other means that doesn't involve killing the opponent.
So the question is if Alien X is in character willing to kill the opponent or not, and in general if he ever used EE against someone.
Ben wouldn't, but belicus and serena most likely would since that is what celestial sapien usually do other species, they normally don't interfere but they most likely would if they were threated in some way

Ben wouldn't, but belicus and serena most likely would since that is what celestial sapien usually do other species, they normally don't interfere but they most likely would if they were threated in some way
And in the same way Infinity Ultron will use his hax (like Time Stop) to win if he feel threated in any way. So I don't see why Alien X would win over Infinity Ultron. The only logical solution would a Incon in this situation.

That doesn't make any sense and there's nothing to back it up
it doesn't make sense because?

Ah yes, RW and Space-Time Manipulation isn't hax, neither time stop when he and the Infinity Stones were weakened
You saw that i aknoledged the time stop right? The reality warping of the stone he never used, most of the hax of the stones he never used, he never created illusions or tried to use time hax to have the guardians of the multiverse to death for example, he uses hax just not the majority of them normally, that is how he fights, he will use them eventually, it is just that alien x will use his first

Again, how Alien X would be able to use RW while he is affected by RW and Space-Time Manipulation, do you have any evidence that he can do that in that condition?
While? He would be affected, see that he changed, and think himself back to normal, the reality warping of the punches seens random so it is unlikely that it would automatically incap alien x

And I still don't understand why his RW would be random, Ultron just hit the Watcher and the whole universe was altered consequently, Alien X would be in the same position as the Watcher but without any resistance
Because it is when we saw him using it, the one with the stone wouldn't, but he has not shown to use it in character and in the time it takes for him to use, belicus and serena would most likely already consider him a big enough threat to just erase him, since that is what celestial sapiens do normally whith other species
And why would he do that without knowing that Ultron can or before he uses RW?
The moment it affects him, he would know and then he can just reality warp himself since the punching changes to reality seens to be random
Alien X would still be affected by the time stop, and he has RW and other hax to deal with regeneration
He has, but by that point belicus and serena would most likely already decide to erase him or to tale the stones from him wit TK
Why? Most of Ultron's hax are thought based too, the exception is his reality warping punches, and he doesn't have to wait for someone to pull the trigger
1 he doesn't know that alien x can reality warp
2 most of his hax he has never shown to use in a fight so it would take a while for him to decide to use them, while belicus and serena would likely use EE first as that is how celestial sapiens act towards other beings

another wincon is that alien x can just take ultron's stones from him with TK

And in the same way Infinity Ultron will use his hax (like Time Stop) to win if he feel threated in any way. So I don't see why Alien X would win over Infinity Ultron. The only logical solution would a Incon in this situation.
I am not saying that ultron wouldn't use his hax, but the hax that he use when threatened does not include most of the stones immediatly, as shown with his fight with the guardians and the watcher, but then again i see your point, so i change my vote back to incon

it doesn't make sense because?
Because Ultron has no reason to do it and there's nothing to back it up. In fact, he always goes for the kill in-character, the first thing he did when he got the Infinity Stones was to eradicate all life in the universe, and then he did the same when he gained knowledge of the multiverse
While? He would be affected, see that he changed, and think himself back to normal, the reality warping of the punches seens random so it is unlikely that it would automatically incap alien x
What I mean is how Alien X would use his RW when he was already affected by RW when he doesn't have any resistance in the first place, you can't assume he would be able to counter something that he doesn't resist
Because it is when we saw him using it
He used RW on the Watcher he was fighting with, the universe being altered by it was just collateral damage, why would Ultron control how the environment is affected by his RW when he is only focused on the Watcher?
another wincon is that alien x can just take ultron's stones from him with TK
Alien X wouldn't know that the Infinity Stones are the full source of his power

I'm done with this, anyways, I'll also change my vote to Inconclusive so grace can start again

Thought based Reality Warping is obviously the first to reach.

Now we move to potency
That was mainly due to the fact Ultron doesn't open with hax and Goku had a massive AP advantage
Agreed, this is Ultima stuff.

I apologize for the derailment.

If this is not a stomp, i vote for Infinity Ultron FRA.
Maybe a decisive victory cause I don’t see ultron resisting EE
Seems kinda stompish
Infinity Ultron FRA
Do you'll still have same opinion as before? Cause Ultron don't have AP advantage and it's likely inconclusive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back