• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal and both are low 2-C and fight takes place in Bellwood with both in character. The plot is Ultron is attacking prime bens universe and after beating Ultron's drones the main Ultron comes down and blasts Ben, forcing the Omnitrix to turn him into Alien X

Alien X:
Infinity Ultron:
Icon:
7968501-5921839544-main-qimg-10bbf89021436706da6523ca2785d00f.gif
8174486-3eeb998f-b433-492d-a153-23c4f48ce376.gif

Last edited:
Okay Alien X is higher into Low 2-C given he could casually survive the Annihilargh (though if that 3-A downgrade happens yikes...)

Ultron usually starts with either a long ranged blast or melee. Don't remember what X starts with but iirc he doesn't go with EE right off the bat. Though he does have mind hax (though Ultron probably resists that) or just straight up melee.

Telekinesis and then mind control
Ultron got trapped in a sphere and BFRd by The Watcher, even though he came back straight after that kinda implies he can't do anything against telekinesis, I don't know if mind control would work against Ultron since he's an AI but I'm sure Alien X would just do equivalent hax instead, Ultron in this form in character usually starts off cocky with a beam or an assault and saves his hax abilities for later, so I'm kinda leaning on Alien X

Telekinesis is reliant on Lifting Strenght, if I remember correctly. Considering that Alien X have Unknown LS I am not sure how much that would work.
For Mind Manipulation, Ultron have Inorganic Physiology Type 2. This means that he doesn't have a Mind that can be controlled, since he is a robot.
For the rest, I am not sure how this fight might go.

I think Alien X is gonna get downgraded to "At least 3-A" or 4-A soon so take that as you will

His LS is Unknown on his profile. He isn't statwd to scale to Way Big
personally I think he should since it would make sense with the scaling of Bens aliens but if thats the current state of the profile I suppose Alien X will have to lose that advantage for now

personally I think he should since it would make sense with the scaling of Bens aliens but if thats the current state of the profile I suppose Alien X will have to lose that advantage for now
Ya gonna need to make a CRT for that :/

Back