• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-Cs who became 2-A: Alien X vs Infinity Ultron (0-5-8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? And what does his reality wraping do? The ability is largely various. It depends on what the character has been shown as far.

Huh? And what does his reality wraping do? The ability is largely various. It depends on what the character has been shown as far.
Infinity Ultron reality warping rewrites everything in the Timeline, basically trasmutating everything and everyone in it to what he desires. Alien X reality warping seems more like recreating the Universe than something actually useful in combat, and Ultron resists reality warping anyways.

Infinity Ultron reality warping rewrites everything in the Timeline, basically trasmutating everything and everyone in it to what he desires. Alien X reality warping seems more like recreating the Universe than something actually useful in combat, and Ultron resists reality warping anyways.
He rewrites reality into what he desires? I thought that the reality is changing randomly and I am not sure how it can grant a win against someone with same hax and recreating a universe same as before is what he desired.

Also infinity Ultron was shown to be overwhelmed by the numbers (doctor strange and others), alien X can just go with duplication or direct EE.

Also infinity Ultron was shown to be overwhelmed by the numbers (doctor strange and others), alien X can just go with duplication or direct EE.
Did he ever use EE on screen and does he use it in character? Because if he tries to use the number than Infinity Ultron can just Time Stop.

Sounds NLF, what exactly did he rewrite?
Here is the scene in which he used it. The Watcher, the one that was being hit by the punches, already resists Reality Warping and Space-time Manipulation and as such was immune, but everything and everyone else was rewritten to something or someone else.

Did he ever use EE on screen and does he use it in character? Because if he true to use the number than Infinity Ultron can just Time Stop.
Celestial sapiens traits is to just blink out ppl w/o giving it a single thought and Alien X has never shown to battle someone with a desire of killing them, neither ben. But as per our SB rules we will assume that they're willing to kill and so EE would naturally be a first move to play off.

Celestial sapiens traits is to just blink out ppl w/o giving it a single thought and Alien X has never shown to battle someone with a desire of killing them, neither ben. But as per our SB rules we will assume that they're willing to kill and so EE would naturally be a first move to play off.
Then changing my vote to neutral for now, until some new argument is brought up. I think that saying that it would be the first move is a bit of a stretch considering that we don't know what would be his first move if he actually wanted to kill someone, so I think that both have good wincons in the form of EE and Time Stop at the very least.

I think that saying that it would be the first move is a bit of a stretch considering that we don't know what would be his first move if he actually wanted to kill someone, so I think that both have good wincons in the form of EE and Time Stop at the very least.
Yeah, ben won't kill someone but as per rules we will go with them being willing to do that and EE has been implying to be first move of celestial sapiens in that case. But I understand your concern. I am also neutral over it as I can't just say that he'll exactly use EE as his first move must.

Infinity Ultron resists the Reality Warping of the Reality Stone, which allows the user to control an essential aspect of existence (reality) to whatever he wants
But as per our SB rules we will assume that they're willing to kill and so EE would naturally be a first move to play off.
In the OP I clarified that they are both in-character

In the OP I clarified that they are both in-character
Yes, it's a character of alien X (Serena, bellicus, ben) to use EE as first move when wants to kill as has been implied in the Show. And the conclusion I gave still goes with that even if they're in character or w/o it as SBA specified that even if they're in character they would still want to kill each other.

Is it in character for him to use? How does he use it in combat? Because i don't remember him using it at all after the watcher fight
Yes...? He used it to finish off the Watcher, and to be fair Ultron was missing an Infinity Stone for most of his fight with the Guardians of the Multiverse

His punches seems to change the reality randomly ( just to show his power), his punches can change and alter reality. It's not combat applicable as it doesn't really uses reality wrapping to get any favour in that fight, also idt reality wrapping can be wincon against someone who can just undo it with same stuff. Either it would be time-stop or EE.

What do you mean they are not combat applicable? His punches didn't favor him in that battle because the Watcher resists Reality Warping and Space-Time Manipulation, unlike Alien X

Yes...? He used it to finish off the Watcher, and to be fair Ultron was missing an Infinity Stone for most of his fight with the Guardians of the Multiverse
He was just punching the watcher, he wasn't trying to reality warp him

His punches seems to change the reality randomly ( just to show his power), his punches can change and alter reality. It's not combat applicable as it doesn't really uses reality wrapping to get any favour in that fight, also idt reality wrapping can be wincon against someone who can just undo it with same stuff. Either it would be time-stop or EE.
Really? If so i will vote alien x, the moment ultron does something that seema dangerous do alien x, belicus and serena will just EE him away, since if both agree, ben would have no say in it

What do you mean they are not combat applicable? His punches didn't favor him in that battle because the Watcher resists Reality Warping and Space-Time Manipulation, unlike Alien X
They are not changing reality in a way that helps him, alien x can change back the moment something changes, and if ultron does something that seems dangerous, alien x can blink and ultron is gone, plus alien x has an attack speed advantage with an attack that ultron can't dodge due to its speed

He was just punching the watcher, he wasn't trying to reality warp him
If that were the case all of his punches would have the same effect, he altered the reality and space-time of the universe but the Watcher wasn't affected because he resists that hax

If that were the case all of his punches would have the same effect, he altered the reality and space-time of the universe but the Watcher wasn't affected because he resists that hax
No? He was just punching hard enough to alter reality, the consequence is reality warp but in that scene it is just the consequence of his punches and not something he was trying to do, he doesn't seem to control what is changing and alien x can just change back whatever ultron does anyway with his own RW

No? He was just punching hard enough to alter reality, the consequence is reality warp but in that scene it is just the consequence of his punches and not something he was trying to do, he doesn't seem to control what is changing and alien x can just change back whatever ultron does anyway with his own RW
And? That doesn't change the fact that he altered reality and space-time with his punches, something that Alien X doesn't resist, do you have evidence that he can counter that while he's affected by that hax?
Yes i know that, i don't see how this changes my point
Telekinesis wouldn't work on Ultron (Class T, up to Multi-Galactic vs Unknown), so Infinity attack speed would be useless

And? That doesn't change the fact that he altered reality and space-time with his punches, something that Alien X doesn't resist, do you have evidence that he can counter that while he's affected by that hax?
Ultron does not control it, the chances of this reality warping alien x in a way that would make him unable to just reality warp back a not high, like in the scene it seemed to just change the world to alternate versions of itself, which would't worl here since alien x has no other versions, but even then, since ultron can't control it, it is more unlikely that the reality warp to be incap, and ultron needs to punch, alien x can just think to change himself or the world

Telekinesis wouldn't work on Ultron (Class T, up to Multi-Galactic vs Unknown), so Infinity attack speed would be useless
1 alien x can just trown things at ultron at a speed that ultron wouldn't be able to dodge
2 the scene linked in the profile has alien x moving galaxies
3 what matters here is ultron's weight and not his lifting strengh, at first, since ultron mostly flies in his fights, he would have any footing to resist being tossed at first

Ultron does not control it
How can he not control it if he literally has the Infinity Stones that allow him to control the essential aspects of existence (reality, time and space) to whatever he wants?
and ultron needs to punch, alien x can just think to change himself or the world
And why would he do that if he doesn't know that Ultron can do that with his punches?
the scene linked in the profile has alien x moving galaxies
And why is his LS Unknown?
what matters here is ultron's weight and not his lifting strengh, at first, since ultron mostly flies in his fights, he would have any footing to resist being tossed at first
Ultron can grow bigger than a galaxy, hence his Multi-Galactic LS with Size Manipulation

How can he not control it if he literally has the Infinity Stones that allow him to control the essential aspects of existence (reality, time and space) to whatever he wants?
The one he does with his punchs i mean, of course he can control the reality warp of his stone, its just that he never used it, even when pressured by beings who could fight him, and thus it is out of character for him to do so
why would he do that if he doesn't know that Ultron can do that with his punches?
The moment the first change happens alien x will know, and since he only needs a thought he can easily change back, and if belicus and serena see ultron as a threat they will just erase him since that's what celestial sapiens do most of the time

And why is his LS Unknown?
A minor error to be fixed when i have the time after the holidays

Ultron can grow bigger than a galaxy, hence his Multi-Galactic LS with Size Manipulation
So? He will nor start with it and the point about alien x throwing things faster than ultron can react still works independent of that, plus in the scene alien x moved multiple galaxies, while ultron's heas is shlightly bigger than one

The one he does with his punchs i mean, of course he can control the reality warp of his stone, its just that he never used it, even when pressured by beings who could fight him, and thus it is out of character for him to do so
Ultron has RW and Space-Time Manipulation due to the powers of the Infinity Stones, everything he does is thanks to them, which includes altering the reality and spacetime of the universe. The only time he was pressured was against the Guardians of the Multiverse, where Ultron didn't have an Infinity Stone for most of the fight and still used hax like time stop
The moment the first change happens alien x will know, and since he only needs a thought he can easily change back, and if belicus and serena see ultron as a threat they will just erase him since that's what celestial sapiens do most of the time
Again, do you have evidence that Alien X can do that while he is being altered by Ultron's Reality Warping and Space-Time Manipulation? He has no resistance to that hax
So? He will nor start with it and the point about alien x throwing things faster than ultron can react still works independent of that
If Ultron is restrained without being able to move with TK he will use his hax (Size Manipulation or Space Hax) to free himself

Ultron has RW and Space-Time Manipulation due to the powers of the Infinity Stones, everything he does is thanks to them, which includes altering the reality and spacetime of the universe. The only time he was pressured was against the Guardians of the Multiverse, where Ultron didn't have an Infinity Stone for most of the fight and still used hax like time stop
He has, but the ones he is doing with his punches are just the result of him punching really hard, whatever a stone is used it shines, and we didn't see it shining, the one he does with his punches are just after effects not controled by him, and in his fight with the guardians he had lost the soul stone, he still had all the other stones and still didn't use most of them

Again, do you have evidence that Alien X can do that while he is being altered by Ultron's Reality Warping and Space-Time Manipulation? He has no resistance to that hax
The one that he does with his punches most likely, since the chance of the effect not being harmful to alien x is high since it is seemingly random, and both have the same speed here, so alien x though based RW would be faster than ultron punching

If Ultron is restrained without being able to move with TK he will use his hax (Size Manipulation or Space Hax) to free himself
And what abou alien x just trowing him with TK? Or trowing projectiles?
And alien x can grow to be as big as galaxy himself with multiple clones to overwelm ultron, but it would likely not come to that, as the moment belicus and serena see that alien x is at danger in anyway, they will likely pull the trigger and just EE ultron before that

He has, but the ones he is doing with his punches are just the result of him punching really hard, whatever a stone is used it shines, and we didn't see it shining, the one he does with his punches are just after effects not controled by him, and in his fight with the guardians he had lost the soul stone, he still had all the other stones and still didn't use most of them
And if those effects were only due to his raw strength, why didn't he do the same with all of his other punches or energy attacks? Or are you assuming that he was holding back the entire battle until that? Ultron and the Infinity Stones lose powers and abilities if they aren't the six combined, and he still used hax like time stop
The one that he does with his punches most likely, since the chance of the effect not being harmful to alien x is high since it is seemingly random
He still altered the reality and spacetime of the universe and everyone in it except for him and the Watcher who have resistance, you are assuming Alien X wouldn't be altered by something he doesn't resist
and both have the same speed here, so alien x though based RW would be faster than ultron punching
Ultron has resistance to RW
And alien x can grow to be as big as galaxy himself with multiple clones to overwelm ultron
Ultron's head alone can grow bigger than a galaxy, and if he is overwhelmed by multiple enemies he would use time stop like against the Guardians of the Multiverse
but it would likely not come to that, as the moment belicus and serena see that alien x is at danger in anyway, they will likely pull the trigger and just EE ultron before that
Same goes for Ultron with his hax which Alien X doesn't resist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back