• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Zeref + other stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they say no to one then they are saying no to the other by proxy. It's not like any of them said they agree with one but not the other.

Not really, since for the longest time, Fairy Heart Zeref's been Tier 6 without a Tier 2 key for Neo Eclipse and yet has still had Universal+ range for it.

Which was randomly added and needs to be removed for various reasons, not really sure why it's being used as an arguement when it needs to be changed regardless.

Whether it gets removed or not is a staff decision since they have the final say, not yours.

Also, a possibility rating could then be applied here. Simply possibly Low 2-C with Neo Eclipse

Except putting the possibly implies there is potential validity to it. We're arguing against that, that's the point of going against the range too.

This is the thread to get rid of it, firstly it shouldn't even be on the actual profile to begin with, not sure how that even got added in the first place.

Does anybody know if there's an actual thread where it got accepted? I'd like to see if there is a synopsis for one through Zeref's edit history for it to be applied.

No, this is a thread to upgrade Zeref to Low 2-C (which was denied). So this thread should be closed and someone else make another thread to address his range being wrong. Simple.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
No, this is a thread to upgrade Zeref to Low 2-C (which was denied). So this thread should be closed and someone else make another thread to address his range being wrong. Simple.
I don't think that's the best route to go. The range intertwines very heavily into this discussion already. We'd essentially just be closing the thread, only to make a new one that either acts as a continuation of where we already are or having to repeat the exact same arguments made yet again to get to where we are currently.

Professor, this thread is about Neo Eclipse as a whole, it's where the Low 2-C comes from. What we're currently discussing is the thing that gives him low 2-C and his range.

No, this thread discussed 3 things:

1. Low 2-C Zeref with Neo Eclipse

2. Type 1 Acausality for Zeref

3. Resistance to unconventional soul manipulation for Acnologia

None of those things are his range, which means there needs to be a separate CRT. Besides, how do you know the possibly Universal+ range was simply randomly added instead of well, actually decided on?

Range is being used to justify the rating. As far we are concerned, it's part of the discussion too if range was incorrectly applied because it's a fundamental part of the argument.

We need to check the history of Zeref's page and see if it was applied from an accepted CRT. If it was incorrect applied, then we can automatically remove it without needing to address it.

You need admin approval before making changes like that, so you'd need admin approval as well.

DragonGamerZ913 said:
You need admin approval before making changes like that, so you'd need admin approval as well.
No you don't. There was a literal problem where this happened with Kingdom Hearts adding things to profiles that weren't accepted. As soon as it was pointed out and noticed, those changes were automatically removed. If something isn't accepted by the community, then it can't be applied to the page. There isn't an exception here if it was just unnoticed.

Except this was actually something accepted. You need staff approval, not any member can go and make a change simply because they think it's wrong.

DragonGamerZ913 said:
Except this was actually something accepted. You need staff approval, not any member can go and make a change simply because they think it's wrong.
Can you show it was accepted? This is why people are saying it should be removed, not because they think it's wrong. If it wasn't accepted by anyone, we HAVE to remove it until it might be accepted later.

DragonGamerZ913 said:

Citations for your claims would be nice, because it wasn't accepted nor was a CRT ever made about this, which is necessary to add shit to profiles. This was added without any permission by staff members and without a formal CRT. Stop saying it was accepted, that's outright manipulative.

What isn't manipulative to you? No one's made a CRT for this because it's commonly agreed on, especially since time resets have been accepted as Low 2-C, and given what Zeref was saying, this really isn't any different. How many times do I have to repeat myself?

DragonGamerZ913 said:
What isn't manipulative to you? No one's made a CRT for this because it's commonly agreed on, especially since time resets have been accepted as Low 2-C, and given what Zeref was saying, this really isn't any different. How many times do I have to repeat myself?
Here we go again, the story is changing. First it went from it was accepted to "it's commonly agreed upon". That means it wasn't officially accepted and it can't be applied automatically given this thread highlights it clearly is a controversial issue that is under heavy dispute. The range needs to be immediately removed since this is the case.

And yet you completely avoid my point about time resets being accepted for Low 2-C.

Speaking of which, how does time get affected for a planet (since that's how you define world) but not for everything else? That makes even less sense, and that logic in itself is flawed.

Also, the Universal+ range is what's commonly agreed on, while the Low 2-C rating for time resets is what's accepted. I'm not contradicting myself, I'm saying 2 separate things

Universal range isn't what's commonly agreed on and not all time resets are inherently low 2-C unless the word universe is stated. You've had this explained to you by several users and even a ******* staff member, get this through your skull like seriously your just being stubborn at this point. It's downright deplorable.

I've already given you examples where Low 2-C was given for someone "resetting the world," which you completely ignored.

Also, you're acting incredibly arrogant just for me making a point. Hate to knock you down a peg, but you've only been here for 10 days yet you're acting like you know it all. Now that's deplorable.

And I've explained to both, your only arguement was White Face to which I've replied to. You literally have no arguements other than false Equivalencies, "no u" and stating that something is accepted despite staff telling you that's not how it works while ignoring the fact that his range needs to be changed for several reasons.

I'm gonna go ahead and make a prediction that you'll comment with another n u argument,because you clearly can't think of anything else.

Nope, I'm actually going to take the time to draw attention to the fact that this whole time, all you've done is start tossing insults at me and hiding behind the "sorry if I come off as rude" excuse, which you've strangely stopped using.

Also, now you're acting as though you're so superior that you can predict what I'll say next. That needs to be stopped.

I see no actual arguments coming from you at this point, so until then I'm gonna cease interactions with you. You obviously aren't using legitimate arguments here, my side has posted citations and has staff approval. You yourself have provided no such thing to support any of your claims, and you are quite literally ignoring entire arguments to your leisure.

Next arguement please.

I've made my arguments clear and to dismiss all of them as being not an argument at all is blatant ignorance. Call me ignorant all you want, all that'll do is eventually reach ad hominem and suddenly you're committing a fallacy.

You've been committing Fallacies for the entire thread mate, your arguments were countered by me, several other users and even a seasoned staff members. Nobody agrees with you besides one user meanwhile there's a plethora of users who disagree with low 2-C including two staff members.

Provide actual argument instead of being dramatic, if you can't do that then we're done here.

You've only ever made one actual argument, which is just:

"Well they didn't explicitly say universe, therefore you're wrong."

Even though it's been shown on multiple occasions (dialogue from Ultear, a Wikipedia page on the multiverse, etc.) that world and universe are used interchangeably in reference to time, you simply ignored it and just claimed I was wrong. You're the one that's been dramatic if anything, since you've been on the wiki for 10 days yet suddenly you know everything and suddenly you're the one in charge. Please don't be so arrogant.

We've been over that wiki page, it isn't an acceptable citation which multiple users pointed out, and in Ultears case the translation is Sekai, not Ushu which is universe. The terms aren't interchangeable and several users explained why, how long I've been on this wiki is irrelevant.

Circular argument while committing ad Hominem yourself.

Is this that same misconception that Wikipedia isn't an acceptable source since anyone can manipulate it? It's true that anyone can, but very rarely is false information present.

Also, how is it ad hominem when it's literally what you're doing. You'd be more likely to commit ad hominem since you called me ignorant simply because I'm not agreeing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back