• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Zeref + other stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not why we don't accept random wiki links, they aren't an official soruce of information in regards to this wiki. You cannot use random wikis as a citation, Aera himself pointed this out.

Also calling someone isn't ignorant isn't Ad Hominem, but whenever you start attacking me due to how long I've been on the wiki is what we refer to as Ad Hominem.

Attacking the person, not the argument. That's ad hominem, and calling me ignorant simply because I didn't give in is just that.

You've literally been acting superior this entire time, and it at least sounds arrogant. How is what you're doing not an attack but what I'm doing is an attack? They're either both an attack or they're both not. Don't play victim.

It seems you ran out of actual arguments here, are you actually gonna bother arguing with legitimate citations or are you going to continue to derail this thread?

If the answer is no then we're done here, your are quite literally outvoted by a landslide and even the staff disagree with you.

This is honestly sad, since you're basically just wearing me down with a combination of repeating the same argument and attacks until I get so frustrated that I just want to let you have your way just so you can shut up, but you're not getting that satisfaction.

I've literally found articles on npr.org and pbs.org where actual physicists have labeled parallel universes and parallel worlds as being the same. Or are those wrong as well?

So a world is believed to be a planet in this context?

How can time be reset for a planet and not everything else? Like I said before, that makes even less sense.

I am going to say this once more, translation is not a factor when the definition of Parallel World means Multiverse overall, it is common knowledge as to what they are in physics

I literally searched on Google "are parallel universes and parallel worlds the same thing."

I got some articles in which physicists have referred to both interchangeably.

It doesn't matter, they are the same regardless of what they are called based on context

Everything is based on outside sources here

Red-Eyed Specter said:
We don't accept random outside sources mate.
Okay, really? That's a load of BS because it supports the fact that in regards to time and the existence of a multiverse (Fairy Tail runs on multiverse theory btw), world and universe are used interchangeably. Don't just deny it simply because it goes against your argument.

it seems that Low 2-C was denied by most people here and even by employees, but I saw that someone mentioned that it can be at most 5-B because it refers only to the world

Could it really be 5-B or is it not quantifiable ?

Has it ever been stated that you can't use factual information like that?

It's literally about multiverse theory, and since Fairy Tail operates under that, the logic can be applied, and your only response is "No, you can't use that."

Then we can say that using outside sources do not have any correlation to all other fictional verses, making this wikia meaningless

I understand that point, but in reference to a multiverse, world and universe have been used interchangeably, not the mention that resetting time for only a planet makes even less sense.

I understand that saying "world" instead of "universe" can raise questions, but how would a planetary time reset work? Time resets have typically been Low 2-C since time itself is on a universal scale.

Eclipse is a shitty time travel ability, it doesn't affect parallel universes nor worlds.

Neo Eclipse never mentiones Parallel Worlds nor Universes. It's solely stated for the world.

I know it doesn't mention that, but I'm using that information to determine that the words world and universe can be used interchangeably when Zeref mentions resetting the world.

DragonGamerZ913 said:
I know it doesn't mention that, but I'm using that information to determine that the words world and universe can be used interchangeably when Zeref mentions resetting the world.

Tbh this doesn't seem to safe. I wouldn't like to assume something as big as this which sends a verse to low 2C just based on words being interchangeable

A planetary time reset isn't exactly credible either, when:

1. Time resets have typically been given the Low 2-C rating

2. Other characters have been given that rating for "resetting the world"

Besides, it's not as big when you factor in that it doesn't apply to his physical attacks, but strictly for Neo Eclipse.

And again, how would a planetary time reset even work when time itself is a concept on a universal scale?

Zencha9 said:
so can eclipse or neo eclipse effect parallel universes or worlds
It does with regular Eclipse connecting timelines together, while Neo Eclipses destroys and creates them

Neo-Eclipse seem's to fit our low 2-C standard quite well. Don't see why Zeref wouldn't qualify for it with that specific ability, since what I read really does specify that he's resetting time. And just because they're specifying world that doesn't mean its not a universal reset, that's just what they all care about. The world.

That and just resetting the planet comes with issues, like what about their moon? Wouldn't it just be left whereverr they left it in their rotation around the sun? It seems logical to just assume that it's universal

Honestly, I always assumed it was universal because of how time resets are always universal.

So I think we're in agreement now on that aspect? That is, if the past few messages and the 5 Kudos on one of the messages is any indication.

Also, if this Low 2-C change were to be made, would it apply for Fairy Heart and the Space Between Time? Because they're currently listed as only higher when combined with the other one of the two.

If it were to get accepted it would only count for the Neo eclipse spell as each of them individually have't shown feats even close to the level of Neo Eclipse.

I don't know if you fully understand what I'm saying. Basically, Fairy Heart's tier is: At least High 6-C, likely 6-A, higher with the Space Between Time

And the Space Between Time's is: At least 6-B, likely 6-A, higher with Fairy Heart.

That higher portion is them combining to form Neo Eclipse. Wouldn't that go up to Low 2-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back