• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Zeref + other stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will makes this as simple as possibly. Please don't mind the ugly formatting. The title is for bait only.

Zeref's stuffs

IMG 20200315 165837
IMG 20200315 170536
IMG 20200315 170547
Proposal: adding Low 2-C rating via Neo Eclipse to Zeref's Second key.

It was stated that Neo Eclipse is neither a time travel spell nor a time rewind spell. Neo Eclipse is a time reset spell. Both Zeref and Mavis stated that if the former uses the spell, the present World, which in this case referred to timeline, will be erased and replaces by a new one.

Keep that in mind that it will not scale to his physical stats.

IMG 20200315 170557
I also propose adding Type 1 Acausality to this key as well. Zeref stated that he will retains his memories even after using the Neo Eclipse.

Acnologia's stuff

IMG 20200315 170609
I propose adding Resistance to Existence Erasure to Acno's Second key. Anna Heartfilia stated that Space Between Time erase everything that it touches. And yes, Acnologia still comeback after being shoved into it.

IMG 20200322 084701
I also propose adding Unconventional Resistance to Soul Manipulation to Acnologia. His soul is located in seperate Space Between Time Dimension, which in order to affect him requires either entering said dimension or requires at least an Interdimensional range.

Anna overhyped the SBT.

It has no feats of doing that, just a single statement that might be legit if only Acno were to survive that.

But we have all the Slayers during the final fight... and Anna and Ichiya as well.

So no, it's too contradictory when they have no reason to resist what was supossed to erase Acno.

IMG 20200315 211321
Acno gains the power of the SBT after he ate it. Since it made him lose control, he requires the other DS to stabilize his power. He made the SBT inhabitable for them, that how they survive.
As for Anna and Ichiya, Acno doesn't need them at all so he spat them out.

Read above.

Acnologia requires the Dragon Slayer to stabilize the SBT Magic, that is why he took them into his time dimension. And if they got erased by the SBT, he wouldn't get to stabilize his Magic, so he made his time dimension inhabitable for them.

None of them were erased. If Acno needed the DS then he just needed to teleport them in and let them get erased inside it.

The SBT erased nothing. Acno didn't immediately ate it and he should have been erased before that if it was true.

EE is too unconfirmed for Acnologia, not enough evidence, as for Neo Eclipse, I guess we can say it's possibly Low 2-C, but we need to clarify it's stricken only via Neo Eclipse

I'm unsure about the Low 2-C rating.

Zeref isn't deleting the entire history or timeline, just the last 400 years.

The fact that he's coming back to be what he used to be is evidence that he's not destroying the timeline as a whole. The world they live in gets erased because he goes to the past (not in the time travel sense), changing the actions he commited that ended up in that result.

For example, Infinite Zamasu is Low 2-C because he becomes the timeline he lives in and starts infecting the past, threatening with becoming 2-C. He took control over the whole time-space continuum in the present, supposedly being Omnipresent inside it.

Here we talk about Zeref erasing 400 years of history, not the whole timeline. It's more like Diavolo's King Crimson ability but erasing the time to go backwards instead of forward.

The Calaca said:
I'm unsure about the Low 2-C rating.
Zeref isn't deleting the entire history or timeline, just the last 400 years.
only becuase zeref want to relive his life, that's why he choose to erase everything happen in 400 years

You need evidence that he can do that.

Deleting 400 years is unquantifiable in AP because it's nowhere near comparable to deleting a whole timeline.

I am just going to say this, I don't think there is a statement of 400 years being erased, he is just going to end the world and start a new one via resetting time.

Given how he claims he's going to kill Acnologia when he time travels, it sounds more like he's time traveling and changing the past. Which by that logic Future Trunks should have Low 2-C in DBZ because he tried to do just that.

Also the EE for Acnologia is too contradictory, Anna and Ichiya were thrown in there when they pushed Acno in the SBT and they came out unscathed with no explanation for how they're able to survive it at all. Big hard no on the EE resistance.

He said he is not going to time travel, not go back in time or to the future, just restart everything, and restarting is the same as destroying something and said that it would involved the destruction of the world. For Ichiya and Anna, they were cast out by Acno after eating a SbT, which makes sense for Acno being immune to magic

Reseting the timeline puts a lot of weight over the people who were before him.

Zeref can't control what people before him do, affecting the "normal" series of events that could even prevent him being born. Unless you can prove this, you can't support that he's reseting the whole timeline. People are free to choose, and considering he says he pretends to change the future by doing things differently, nothing ensures everything goes the way it has before.

Well considering FT operates on multiverse logic, that would make sense, but considering that the current timeline existed because of altered events from a regular Eclipse. I would say that Neo Eclipse are guaranteed version.

Theglassman12 said:
Given how he claims he's going to kill Acnologia when he time travels, it sounds more like he's time traveling and changing the past. Which by that logic Future Trunks should have Low 2-C in DBZ because he tried to do just that.
This bit here is wrong, Zeref specifically notes that he isn't time travelling in any capacity and notes explicitly that he's resetting time instead. Don't know whether or not it qualifies for low 2c but it is definitely different from Trunks' time hopping

Something semi related to this stuff but regarding Acno, shouldn't he have unconventional resistance to soul manipulation as his soul is in the SBT which is it's own dimension and thus wouldn't be able to be targeted for soul manip unless it's like low 2-c range soul manip or the soul manip can cross dimesnions?

Well, resetting the timeline is non-combat applicable Low 2-C if Enrico Pucci is anything to go by. So if he was going to reset the timeline, he gets Low 2-C with Neo Eclipse, otherwise, nothing.

Sorry for the late reply.

As I said above, the Low 2-C stuff obviously doesn't scale to Zeref's physical stats. It is for Neo Eclipse only. Whether it being a combat applicable or not is up for debate.

Zackra made a good point for Acno unconventional soul manip resistance. We already have a verse which the main gigs is having their soul to be somewhere else. His soul is within another dimension, which requires at least Interdimensional range to be reached.

I'm okay with unconventional resistance.

But you won't hear a yes from me on the Low 2-C for the reasons I mentioned before.

Which isn't exactly a Resistance, it's just that it's in a different dimension. He isn't actually Resistant to the manipulation of souls, but you can't reach it without that type of range.

Also I'm like 99% sure the user Home Sweet Homu made the same thread about low 2-C Zeref which got denied before.

>Also I'm like 99% sure the user Home Sweet Homu made the same thread about low 2-C Zeref which got denied before.

I never made a thread regarding this topic before, I only brought it once in FT discussion thread but never made a CRT until now.

@Calaca Zeref chose to start over from 400 years ago because that is the time when he was born.

This is just like Pucci except he didn't accelerated the Universe time up until its destruction and instead straight up erasing it and started over from where he was still a mortal.

To be honest, I feel like Zeref's Neo Eclipse can be comparable to Pucci's Universal Reset, which was also accepted as Low 2-C.

So yes, I'm in favor of Zeref being given the Low 2-C rating, but strictly only for Neo Eclipse.

Theglassman12 said:
The difference between those is that Future Trunks was trying to go back in time. Zeref is literally resetting the timeline and it was implied that the current timeline would be wiped out in doing so.

Question:

Let's say Zeref is given the Low 2-C rating with Neo Eclipse. The profiles for Fairy Heart and the SBT having a higher key for when they're combined with the other one of the two. Would that go up to Low 2-C as well since they're combined to form Neo Eclipse?

I'm ok with adding Low 2-C simply because Pucci also has Low 2-C on his profile, if Zeref doesn't get the Low 2-C via Neo Eclipse, then Pucci's Low 2-C key should also be up for discussion

That's exactly my logic. If Pucci gets Low 2-C, why shouldn't Zeref?

Also, Tier 2 Fairy Tail is terrifying. Regardless of whether or not it's combat applicable, it's honestly just a flex.

Edit: Also dibs on making the change if it gets accepted because why not lol

Edit 2: Would it be "Low 2-C with Neo Eclipse" or "possibly Low 2-C with Neo Eclipse"?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I'm ok with adding Low 2-C simply because Pucci also has Low 2-C on his profile, if Zeref doesn't get the Low 2-C via Neo Eclipse, then Pucci's Low 2-C key should also be up for discussion
I agree with it

how many agree with the Low 2-C ?

I don't know exactly how many but it seems to be more than the amount of people that disagree with it.

I just know it's more than 5 people on this thread.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
I would prefers to have some input from some admin first.
Also, What so you guys think regarding Zeref Type 1 Acausality?
What's the basis for a potential Type 1 Acausality for Zeref?

Also, to be honest, I was always in support of a Low 2-C rating for Zeref's Neo Eclipse, but I always worried that making such a thread would get me insta-rejected, so I'm glad this thread's actually making some progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back