• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Zeref + other stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
also with creating a universe, it requires mass/energy, if it was just time hax, it would not require energy.

I still disagree with Low 2-C, it just doesn't have enough evidence for the tier

I say we make it "Unknown" with Neo Eclipse

I don't think it should be "Unknown." It's been made clear what it can do, and since it wasn't actually done, it can simply be "possibly Low 2-C" rather than simply Low 2-C.

The arguments against it have already been addressed. A planetary time reset makes even less sense than arguing for Low 2-C. How would that even work?

Because there are legitimate points for Low 2-C Neo Eclipse and to my knowledge, the points against it have been pretty much debunked

@DragonGamerZ913

Yes, but you need staff and admin support to have a CRT get accepted, maybe you can contact some more staff members if you feel it's necessary, but if none agree, then this won't get accepted

I believe "Unknown" with Neo Eclipse is the only thing that can be done for his profile now

Probably gonna do that because to be honest, I see no reason for this to not get accepted.

People were in agreement on this until one person brought up the world vs. universe argument which was honestly a pretty shoddy argument to begin with in my opinion (for the billionth time, how does a planetary reset work?)

Then there's the possibly Universal+ range on Neo Eclipse that's already on the profile, and the only argument against it is literally just "it's wrong."

@DragonGamerZ913

"for the billionth time, how does a planetary reset work?"

There are characters in fiction who can rewind time on single places or objects so resetting the time of just a planet isn't impossible.

Still stand by my opinion that this should be left as unquantifiable hax, but the argument of a planetary reset is poor. A planetary reset while not completely improbable requires greater leaps in logic to justify and in consequence requires greater evidence to support which in the context of this story we don't nearly have.

1-The Calaca disagreed because zeref isn't deleting an entire history or timeline and Deleting 400 years is unquantifiable in AP which was debunked and never speaks about low 2-C Neo Eclipse again

2- Super Saiyan God Julian was neutral

3-matthew says it's less definitive and goes on comparing Neo Eclipse to a guy that has fate manip that alters time and causality it brigns nothing to the table

just because staff disagrees it doesn't meant they're always right

stop saying because staff disagrees this should be closed none of the people that disagrees adressed ANY of our new points

@LordGriffin1000 if neo Eclipse is only planetary why can regular Eclipse create a timeline ?

it doesn't make any sense

They don't. By that logic quite literally every time traveler is universal because their action that they did in the past would make an entirely different/new timeline that they originally came from. It's not technically them who made the timeline, that's just how time travel commonly works

EMS-TC02 Phantom said:
They don't. By that logic quite literally every time traveler is universal because their action that they did in the past would make an entirely different/new timeline that they originally came from. It's not technically them who made the timeline, that's just how time travel commonly works
i didn't say that zeref created a timeline i said that due to eclipse it created a timeline therefore neo eclipse should effect said timeline

That's not how it works.

Still, Neo Eclipse should be possibly Low 2-C since it's performing a time reset and it was implied that it would wipe out the entire original world (Mavis pleads to him saying "You can't erase this world")

Zencha9 said:
@LordGriffin1000 if neo Eclipse is only planetary why can regular Eclipse create a timeline ?
it doesn't make any sense
Time travel is a different matter entirely. Still, Neo Eclipse should be possibly Low 2-C for what I've mentioned before. Creating a new timeline is just an aspect of time travel in multiverse theory, so Eclipse isn't anything special, but Neo Eclipse is

Do people not realize how time manipulation works????

A new timeline will ofc get created if the events of history get manipulated. Also depending on the verse the old timeline would get erased not destroyed.

This isn't a low 2C feat. This is strictly hax just like Gio. This is nothing literally but range even if we're taking universal seriously even tho it's never stated.

Context even supports it because of the fact that you guys are saying that a new timeline is being created from time manipulation. From alteration of events.

Like seriously ƒÿɃÿɃÿÉ performing anything in regards to a feat with Time Hax is never regarded as having an AP rating and shouldn't be. You get range from this.

Eclipse is basic time manipulation, hence it doesn't get such a rating because it's like time travel.

Neo Eclipse is different from this. It's not only creating a new timeline, it's also completely wiping out the original one, which consists of the entire Fairy Tail universe. Both Zeref and Mavis imply this.

If Pucci can get Low 2-C for doing a reset, then Zeref should get possibly Low 2-C with Neo Eclipse for having the ability to do this but not actually doing it because otherwise Fairy Tail would end right there.

Time Manipulation is just that manipulating time, not erasing or destroying timelines, which is what Zeref does with Neo Eclipse

Zackra1799 said:
Bump, unless we can start making the accepted changes?
Only thing accepted was the unconventional soul hax and acasuality type 1 the rest was refused i am even surprised this is still open

@TOAAPRESENCE1

the problem now that we refuted all of the arguments against universal neo eclipse so far like "it only stated world not universe and and the range was not accepted by staff therefore wrong and 400 years is unquantifiable in AP" and we have new arguments for why neo eclipse is universal in range and should be in ap

but none of the people that were against low 2-C neo Eclipse adressed any of our new points

Zencha9 said:
point's against low 2-c Neo Eclipse
1- it was never stated to destroy/reset the univerese it only stated "world"

2- universal range zeref was not accepted by staff therefore wrong

3-he's just time traveling also even if he earses/resets time he's Deleting 400 years whitch is unquantifiable in AP

points supporting low 2-c zeref

1- it doesn't matter them specifying "world " doesn't mean it's not a universal reset and they were specifying "world" because that's what they care about

2- regular Eclipse already created a timeline why shouldn't Neo Eclipse be able to effect said timeline and planetary reset is just dumb and makes no sense

3-Zeref specifically says that he isn't time travelling in any capacity and states that he's reseting time which results in destroying the current timeline whitch is further supported by zeref and mavis's statments saying "you musn't erase this world" and "the moment i pass through these doors this world will crumble" also he starts 400 years ago because that's when he was a mortal

so far there are no new arguments against low-2C zeref
this for a quick summary

All the arguments against possibly Low 2-C Neo Eclipse have been pretty much debunked to my knowledge. I'm sticking with being for this change.

Sorry, been really busy with a lot of stuff recently, what are the changes we need to apply again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back