• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Zeref + other stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonGamerZ913 said:
I don't know if you fully understand what I'm saying. Basically, Fairy Heart's tier is: At least High 6-C, likely 6-A, higher with the Space Between Time

And the Space Between Time's is: At least 6-B, likely 6-A, higher with Fairy Heart.

That higher portion is them combining to form Neo Eclipse. Wouldn't that go up to Low 2-C?

Mannn I'll tell you now this is an insane jump in tiers. Do you even know how much power is increased between that

First of all you jsut made this an outlier with the previous two feats being 6B

AstralKing7 said:
DragonGamerZ913 said:
I don't know if you fully understand what I'm saying. Basically, Fairy Heart's tier is: At least High 6-C, likely 6-A, higher with the Space Between Time

And the Space Between Time's is: At least 6-B, likely 6-A, higher with Fairy Heart.

That higher portion is them combining to form Neo Eclipse. Wouldn't that go up to Low 2-C?
Mannn I'll tell you now this is an insane jump in tiers. Do you even know how much power is increased between that

First of all you jsut made this an outlier with the previous two feats being 6B
It's no surprise that there are other verses that made ludicrous jumps from like say country to Multiversal-Hyperversal, this is not that much special case, besides this is more an isolated feat that doesn't really scale to other characters

eh low -2c is not that insane of a jump and it needs prep and no one in the series scales to it

i agree with the changes

don't know about Fairy Heart and Space Between Time

edit: nvm i'm dumb yes they would be low-2c because you need both of them to activate Neo Eclipse

I've seen one character jump from Tier 7 to Tier 1, so yeah, this is not as big.

As said before, this is strictly for Neo Eclipse. It has no effect on Zeref's physical stats.

Yeah, and also because his range with Neo Eclipse is only possibly Universal+ instead of Universal+

Alright, it seems we're in agreement here. Now we just need admin approval for the changes

Possibly Low 2-C for Fairy Heart Zeref with Neo Eclipse, Type 1 Acausality for Zeref, and resistance to Unconventional Soul Manipulation for Acnologia

Majority disagree? That's all from the world vs. universe argument that we've already established makes no sense because a planetary reset makes even less sense than what's being argued here

I disagree, after reading the whole thread, it just sounds like good timehax rather than an actual universal reset like Pucci's.

point's against low 2-c Neo Eclipse

1- it was never stated to destroy/reset the univerese it only stated "world"

2- universal range zeref was not accepted by staff therefore wrong

3-he's just time traveling also even if he earses/resets time he's Deleting 400 years whitch is unquantifiable in AP

points supporting low 2-c zeref

1- it doesn't matter them specifying "world " doesn't mean it's not a universal reset and they were specifying "world" because that's what they care about

2- regular Eclipse already created a timeline why shouldn't Neo Eclipse be able to effect said timeline and planetary reset is just dumb and makes no sense

3-Zeref specifically says that he isn't time travelling in any capacity and states that he's reseting time which results in destroying the current timeline whitch is further supported by zeref and mavis's statments saying "you musn't erase this world" and "the moment i pass through these doors this world will crumble" also he starts 400 years ago because that's when he was a mortal

so far there are no new arguments against low-2C zeref

I agree, since it was implied more than once to be able to perform a time reset and would be for only Neo Eclipse rather than having an impact on Zeref's physical stats.

Ionliosite said:
I disagree, after reading the whole thread, it just sounds like good timehax rather than an actual universal reset like Pucci's.
Why would we consider it hax though? It's not exploiting an inherent weakness within time or anything like that, it's just destroying and remaking a space-time. That's how its described, why would we call it anything less or more then that?

Sorry, didn't want to clutter things by quoting a large amount of text. I meant when you put the reasons for and against Low 2-C Zeref

yeah i just don't want people repeating debunked arguments if anyone has anything new to say. say it otherwise it's just wasting time

After reading the whole thing i am againts the low 2C and EE as for the Soul resistance i can accept it as long as it specifies that is just his soul is in another place.

Type 1 Acausality for Zeref and Unconventional Resistance to Soul Manipulation to Acnologia look fine, to me.

I disagree with Resistance to Existence Erasure to Acno's 2nd key for Calaca's reason here

I disagree with Low 2-C, after reading the points against it.

Okay since most people reject low 2-C Neo eclipse and EE resistance we can probably go ahead with adding the accepted stuff at this point.

Zackra1799 said:
Okay since most people reject low 2-C Neo eclipse and EE resistance we can probably go ahead with adding the accepted stuff at this point.
This option is fine, with me.

What makes it hax over a possibly Low 2-C rating though? It was implied that the original world would be wiped out completely in the formation of the new world Zeref was creating by going through Neo Eclipse.

now that i have some energy

remind me what are the reasons for disagreeing with low 2-C NE

that didn't get debunked ?

Zencha9 said:
now that i have some energy
remind me what are the reasons for disagreeing with low 2-C NE

that didn't get debunked ?
They believe that simply because it said "world" and it doesn't qualify for universe despite world when it related to Time, is refered to timelines or universes (especially when parallel worlds/universes are multiverses) in the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back