• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Talk About Magolor: Fixing Kirby's Profile and Scaling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_jABOe3Adk

- So, Void Termina's core can be damaged by Friend Hearts.

- The Star Allies Sparkler needs the four "Heart Needles" to be formed out of the Friend Star; and Friend Stars themselves need the power of "four Kirbys" and the "Power of Love" to be formed.

- Also, VT is very likely to be a Dark Matter being, and Zero is weak against the Love-Love Stick.

So, Void Termina = Kirby + 3 "Kirbys" + 4 "Heart Needles" + "Power of Love"

Its hintted that he is like the big bad of dark matter. He has parts of the major dark matter bosses. He has 02s wings, his core looks like dark matter itself when he goes huge eye ball like, and he has a master crown (dont know if its related to dark matter tho)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
A short list of the most important stuff:
  • A huge chunk of characters are 5-A and FTL due to the cracking Popstar calc, which still needs to be addressed and likely revised.
If overworld map scaling can be believed in Planet Robobot, we could probably find out how thick the planet is by comparing it to the height of the NOVA replica the lands on it (which is said to be comparable to a planet. Though most likely a smaller one like Mercury). " ...Merging with the giant ship Access Ark, Star Dream has turned into a sentient planet...." Even if overworld map scaling can't be used, we might be able to use the cutscene of it landing on Popstar as something.

In the overworld in robobot, you can see that popstar is quite THICC. Probably at least 1/5 as thick as its length. Anyway, why was the calculation done based on an actual planet? I was under the inpression yall knew popstar wasnt as thick as it is large.

I don't think we should compare the Access Ark to Mercury, Popstar while flat has shown to be bigger than an average planet many times.

@Azzy i think we can keep the "at least" 4-A rating instead of just 4-A, if you believe the VT's high end 4-A feat,most of the stars on Kirby's galaxy went "oof" by just having VT awakening,do people agree?

Every singe source of info on the internet says Magolor is a universe level threat, to deny this would be downplay

As far as Void Termina is concerned, he/it is practically featless, although the game states that it is Kirby's greatest battle, so he may be more powerful than Magolor, all we know is that he/it was going to lay waste to the universe in a short amount of time, but wether this is 4-A or 3-B is debatable

Soel404 said:
Every singe source of info on the internet says Magolor is a universe level threat, to deny this would be downplay

As far as Void Termina is concerned, he/it is practically featless, although the game states that it is Kirby's greatest battle, so he may be more powerful than Magolor, all we know is that he/it was going to lay waste to the universe in a short amount of time, but wether this is 4-A or 3-B is debatable
Universal threat =/= 3-A, 3-B or 3-C for that matter.

Ovrhide said:
Soel404 said:

Universal threat =/= 3-A, 3-B or 3-C for that matter.
Every source treats Magolor as a universe level reality warper, his physical power is debatable though

Those sources treat his "limitless power" statements as something while they are nothing for us. Having "control of the entire universe" could be 3-A, but he wanted to be a ruler so it must be interpreted as just dominating the universe. They were also galaxy-looking things in Another Dimension but they were smaller than Kirby and they appeared and disappeared quickly.

I don't think it's wank to consider him universal but 4-A seems more accurate.

Those "sources" come from Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Nintendo themselves

author statements>some guy on the internets opinion

I'm not saying he has infinite power, but Nintendo treats him as a universe level reality warper, so thats what he is until Nintendo says otherwise

Ironically, author statements make Kirby High 3-A, which is not a thing.

In Magolor's case we are not ignoring them, just interpreting them differently.

There is only one statement about Kirby having "infinite power", so it could be ignored, however, multiple statements have been made about Magolor being a universe level threat

Hmm. Ive been playing the game for a while, and ive come to the conclusion that void tormina is most likely just an incarnation of dark matter beings, instead if being above it. So he should be just as strong as zero-two, who is the leader of dark matter, who is basically void termina in a different form.

@Soel404 Magolor's physical power is debatable? Strange, I've always read that "Kirby's strength is X level as he's defeated that villain who has that X level magic/RW feat"... May I see one or two links in which physical power is taken as different from supernatural power, please?

Actually, VT is feared even by those very likely to be the Ancients; the Star Allies Sparkler is required to defeat him, and Friend Stars alone are comparable to the Starship, which was practically made by the Ancients.

Soel404 said:
Those "sources" come from Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Nintendo themselves
author statements>some guy on the internets opinion

I'm not saying he has infinite power, but Nintendo treats him as a universe level reality warper, so thats what he is until Nintendo says otherwise
Golly gee debates sure are fun when people seem to hate the very concept of "evidence".

Azzy forgets that Cal's the head of the Kirby fandom, so Cal takes it personally

(Insert comment about Undertale/Homestuck fandom in retaliation here ovo jk)

• Many characters are listed as having Multi-Stellar lifting strength for no reason whatsoever.
  • Many characters are backwards scaled to final bosses on the level of Magolor simply due to not imploding when Kirby casually dropkicks them, or something.
Everyones lifting strength should be unknown.

Could you explain what characters are those?

@Ryu

You misunderstand.

Said fandom doesn't make my soul cry because it's bad.

It's because everything aside from the part related to VS debating is so damn good, but that one part (which is kinda the one this site has to deal with) is so terrible.

@Azzy I was just giving my opinion, which seems to be the same as yours. I'm not misunderstanding. I completely get what you mean.

Kirby games make me so happy.
The Kirby fandom makes my soul cry.

Except Sr Pelo. Pelo is husbando.
Best thing about the newest Kirby game is that now a Butterfly is the God Tier and the final villain is heavily implied to be Kirby from the past.

Can I bring up that Kirby's resistance to Pocket Reality Manipulation (Along with the second justification for Existences Erasure resistance) makes no god damn sense?

I think Kirby should keep the "at least" part of 4-A.

I just mean,Eficiente said the black hole was likely 1/3 size a galaxy.

The Everlasting said:
Can I bring up that Kirby's resistance to Pocket Reality Manipulation (Along with the second justification for Existences Erasure resistance) makes no god damn sense?
What resistance to pocket reality manipulation?

Back